Other E-commerce Websites:
OuterBox

Summary

OuterBox offers Professional Web Design Services and specializes in eCommerce Website Design and Development. SEO and Search Engine Marketing services are also offered, making OuterBox your Go-To partner

OuterBox

OuterBox has a great team

from Cleveland, Oh

Comments about OuterBox:

We worked with OuterBox on designing and implementing our new website. We have a vast array of products and we needed a website to house all of the data in an easy-to-use fun way. Another great component of the website was the content management system that allows us to easily change prices and product details. We like OuterBox because it s the place we can go for everything from search engine optimization to development.

I recommend OuterBox

from Cleveland, Ohio

Comments about OuterBox:

I can just email OuterBox and say here is what we d like to do, whether it s pictures or videos, and it gets done and happens almost seamlessly. They re easy to work with, trustworthy and respond to your needs when you ask them. Absolutely go with them!

Great Service

from Cleveland, Oh

Comments about OuterBox:

Once we found 2 or 3 companies we wanted to look at, we interviewed all of the companies to see who we would be most comfortable with. OuterBox came to our office, met with us, showed us their site designs and from what they had to say it was the best possibility for us. Other companies we looked at could do our SEO, manage our PPC or do our website development, but they were not a company that could do everything. OuterBox gave us one solution and at a good price, too. Everyone is very up-to-date and they ll get right back to you on anything.

Imressive Work

from Chicago, IL

Comments about OuterBox:

The creative talent pool at OuterBox is impressive. Their partnership approach to project management truly has clients thinking outside of the box . (No pun intended.) They quickly become part of the team . As a client, I have genuinely appreciated their thorough evaluation of each project, their fresh creative perspective and original solutions. All-in-all, just a wonderful team.

Great team to work with

from Chicago, IL

Comments about OuterBox:

We've worked with other web design companies before but decided to go with Outerbox this time due to their ecommerce experience. Their team was great to work with, was responsive and our site looks great. We will be a long time client.

OuterBox is great to work with

from Cleveland, Ohio

Comments about OuterBox:

Going through a redesign we met with several companies. I met with the OuterBox team often the first week and we got it started. The process they use was easy, the team communicated well and best of all, the site looks amazing. OuterBox has been a company I can trust and is easy to work with. We are moving on to developing another website now.

Our site is live!

from Akron, Ohio

Comments about OuterBox:

After going through multiple web developers and ecommerce companies we found OuterBox on google search. We're glad we did. We finally found a company that was able to create a professional design that met our guidelines and also was able to integrate our internal IT systems into the website. We're starting the search engine marketing process now and we excited for that!

Easy to work with

from Memphis, TN

Comments about OuterBox:

I've been working with OuterBox for a few years now and I don't have any complaints. It's been great working with the team. I can always count good ideas. We built our website with them about 2 years back and now they manage our SEO, weekly ads and do various other small things when we need it. We've had great success, increased traffic and overall they are easier to work with than our last company.

The only thing I'd say is make sure you have your content, images ready before you start, I didn't...

Excellent Job!

from Akron, Oh

Comments about OuterBox:

Excellent company, professional work, would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a custom website. Our project required a lot of project management and design work, they made the entire project hassle free and exceeded all expectations!

OuterBox exceeded my expectations

from Catlett, VA

Comments about OuterBox:

OuterBox did an amazing job on our website! It exceeded my expectations, and the process was just as pleasurable as the product. The OuterBox team was with me everystep of the way, and was willing to answer any question I had. There were also no unexpected surprises along the way, they stick to their word! I am glad to have worked with OuterBox, and would recommend them to anyone.