Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:
Electronics Cases
Otterbox

Worst case ever

from Pearl, MS

Comments about Otterbox MOT4-PHTN4-20-E4OTR Commuter Series Motorola Photon 3G Hybrid Case Cell Phone:

I got this phone in December of 2012. In February 2013 my phone fell on the ground while using this case and the screen cracked. The phone no longer worked. I got another Motorola Photon phone and noticed the case broke when it hit the ground (only a 3 foot drop). Otterbox did replace the case. In November of 2013 while shopping at Wal-Mart my phone fell out of my purse on the floor of WalMart and the screen shattered; therefore, I had to buy another phone. This case does not protect the phone like Otterbox says it will. I have had to buy another phone and noticed again the case is broken. I have not contacted Otterbox yet. The company itself seems to be fairly good; yet the case for this phone does not protect it at all. I am waiting for my contract to be up and this phone and cover will be trashed!!