4.8

4.8

Nice blender

from Memphis, TN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful

Cons

• Unstable

• Crushing Ice
  • Drinks
  • Small Kitchen

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

This blender has lasted me a long time even though i have used it a lot. The only thing I have to be careful with is the glass jay

This blender gets the job done and still works great!

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

I have had this blender for over a year and a half now. During that time, we have used it regularly for making smoothies, milkshakes, blending ingredients for various soups (zucchini and tomato pesto, to name a few) and - our favorite - pina coladas during the summer time. The blender has held up well and still works just as effectively as when we first got it. It is very easy to clean and use, with some pre-set options and a couple different blending power options. It is a pretty good-sized blender too, so it can hold quite a bit of ingredients in it. I definitely think it's better than the blender I used back home - I should tell my family to upgrade.

Blending Power
It's pretty powerful, but wouldn't be my top choice for ice crushing. It CAN crush ice though... just not as well as other blenders might. It is still plenty powerful, though!

Easy to clean all the parts and put them back together easily and quickly.

Simple, yet effective. Easy to use.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

It's the nicest, and most impressive blender I ever owned.

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

I haven't been disappointed with it yet.

Blending Power
I make smoothies with it all the time, and the frozen drinks selection works beautifully. No ice chunks, just a smooth, delicious ,refreshing drink

Versatility
It stops on it's own. Pulse,ice crush,frozen drinks, high,medium low,and they are all timed according to what you are making,and you can stop it at any time.

Vety simple,I use hot water,and if it still has a few spots in it, I go into it carefully,as not to can cut by the blades.I wash out the top,and place it back on the base.

It's very simple to use, no complicated directions. It's very self explanatory.

it is an attractive design,and the colors are basic black,and silver base/

It's going to be around a longtime.It's heavy duty,not a cheap plastic blender.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Only kind of blender to buy

from New York, NY

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

My mom had an osterizer blender for decades and that's the only kind of blender I ever knew existed. Infact from seeing it, I came to refer to the blender as oesterizer! We have the same company blender now and it works perfectly. There's a glass jar for making large quantities of sauces or smoothies or shakes or anything similar that amounts of volume. A smaller plastic jar in which you can mince onions and garlic and herbs to make a pesto. The only cleaning you have to do is of the jar(s) and the blade and rubber ring around the blade. The machine can effectively remain immaculate. I have seen this blender literally last 30 years. Osterizer is a great company if you are in a market for a blender, get one from this company.

User Friendly Osterizer 6 Speed Blender

from Orem, UT

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

This is a blender that keeps on going! We have had nothing but good experiences with this Osterizer six speed blender. We love how easy it is to clean. It comes apart so easily and you can pop it right into the dishwasher. It also has an "easy clean" feature, for when it didn't get too dirty. You fill it up a little bit with water and dishsoap, hit, the easy clean button, and it turns the blender on, cleaning the blades and the piture. After that you can just rinse it out, and leave it to dry. This came in handy before we got a dishwasher.

It also comes equipped with the removeable circle on top of the lid, for when you don't want to completely open it, but need to stop the blender really quick and give your smoothie a quick stir. Great Product!

Osterizer blender

from Radnor, PA

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

I have had my Osterizer blender for over 20 years and it has been a workhorse. It is an old fashioned blender with a unique, ribbed, large capacity, very heavy Perma-Glass container that won't chip or break. The glass jar is dishwasher safe and has been thermal shock tested so you can pull it out of the dishwasher and safely make a frosty cold smoothie right away. Seven continuous speeds with three pulse actions for every blending need. An ice crushing power feature puts the powerful motor to work for smooth frozen drinks. Because the two pieces that connect are metal (instead of plastic), you get a more durable and longer-lasting blender that will function flawlessly, year after year. Heavy-gauge stainless steel blade won't dull or bend and removes for easy cleaning. Like most Oster Blenders, it is made in North America and backed by the superior quality of the all metal drive.

This blender simply won't wear out. For me, Oster is the #1 blender brand.

A lot of Bang For The Buck!

from New Boston, TX

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

I was hesitant to purchase a blender that didn't cost a lot for fear it wouldn't do a lot! But I was pleasantly surprised with this Osterizer 6 speed blender.

It crushes ice easily for my smoothies, it whips cream into butter easily, it makes milkshakes with no problems,it blends any recipe ingredients that I throw into it with ease,

I made sure that the bottom piece of any blender I purchased was metal so it would be longer lasting than the cheap plastic ones and I was able to do that with the Osterizer. :)

I like the size of this machine- not too big and not too little. It stores easily on the counter and is easily put together for use . (the top "cup" fits in secuely and doesn't pop off like others I have used in the past.

It is also very easy to clean so that's a plus!

Great low priced blender

from Fremont, NE

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

I absolutely love this blender.  I bought it as a replacement when I accidentally dropped the top of the blender in the sink and cracked the glass.  I was looking for a cheap replacement that would be sufficient for making smoothies for my daughters.  It was on sale, and I noticed that it had a good amount of power.  I wasn't sure if I was going to get what I was paying for or if it would be a trusty blender.  We use it weekly, if not multiple times during the week.  Usually it is juice, yogurt and frozen fruit and it does a great job blending up the frozen fruit.  I put it on the ice setting and it does a wonderful job of chopping up the frozen fruit with no lumps.  I would definitely recommend this blender.  It is a good value for the money.  It has been reliable and it was great getting a blender at a good value.  I haven't purchased a lot of Oster brand appliances before, but possibly this is a brand that I will start purchasing more often.

Good appliance.

from Corona, CA

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

Oster 6 speed blender is really a great money invested my me 5 years ago. No problems. Have been used a lot almost 3 times a week on average. Th eonly thing I ever changed was its lid and bottom holder. It is very strong motor.

Great blender for a gift!

from Springdale, AR

Comments about Oster eLume Digital Blender:

We bought this blender during a Black Friday sale last year, and have enjoyed it since.  It has a powerful motor and blends ice well into smoothies.  It can pretty much do anything that we have asked of it, without any problem at all. It has a spout for pouring your own drinks, which is very convenient (although it can get a bit clogged up if you don't clean it well).  The speeds on the dial are specific to making smoothies, so it doesn't have normal blender labels.  However, it does have multiple speeds, and you can figure it out what speed you need very easily.  Before this purchase, we literally "burned" through two other blenders that overheated when trying to crush ice, so we are very pleased with our purchase.  It has never overheated, not even once when we made smoothies non-stop for about 4 hours for a party.  This is a quality product that I highly recommend to everyone who wants a good blender at a good price.