Other Blenders:

Pros

Cons

Great Blender for Smoothies and Frozen Drinks

Comments about Oster Counterforms Blender:

I picked up this blender on sale for a great price and it far exceeded my expectations for the price that I paid for it. I mainly use it to make smoothies and frozen drinks. It does a great job crushing ice for a nice smooth drink. I make a blended drink using various protein powders (depends on flavor/brand I feel like drinking that day) and even the clumpiest, most stubborn protein powder that usually has trouble dissolving comes out smooth without any hidden clumps of powder like my old blender used to give me. It's great for parties as well, everyone loves a good frozen margarita and you can make some excellent ones with this blender. I mainly use it for beverages, but I've tried making salsa a few times as well and it's come out great every time. So far I've been really impressed with this blender, it's easy to clean and it seems really durable so I expect I'll have it for years to come!

Blending Power
Awesome power for the price. I've used more expensive blenders in the past that didn't give me as good results as I get with this Oster blender.

Easy to clean and dishwasher safe!

• Versatility:

Powerful blender and food chopper

Comments about Oster Counterforms Blender:

This is a great blender to fit your basic needs. it is more powerful and durable than the cheap blenders on the market. Also, It has a nice sleek design that won"t be an eyesore in your kitchen.

Blending Power
The blending power is very good. With thicker smoothies it was sometimes difficult to get everything to blend together. Occasionally, we would have to take 0ff the cover and stir everything up with a spoon.

Versatility
This blender can chop food as well as blend. We mainly used it for smoothies, but it could also be used to chop up veggies and other items.

This blender is very easy to clean. You can take apart the blending container and clean each part individually. You can either clean it by hand or put it in the dishwasher.

This blender has many different speeds and settings making it easy to use. I found sometimes that switching between settings would help get everything moving if I was having trouble.

This blender has a clean and contemporary design. It is much nicer to look at while sitting on your counter than a cheap white blender.

This blender has lasted a very long time. We made smoothies with it at least every other day for 2 years and it is still running great.

Strong blender!

Comments about Oster Counterforms Blender:

Very strong blender but still can't completely blend my smoothies unless I shake it around a bit. I really enjoy the "frozen drink" button, but I press it twice and there are still chunks of frozen fruit left. However, once I move it around a bit it blend things completely, it just needs a little assistance. Takes more user work than I expected but much better than my old Oster, which was beginning to leak out of the bottom of the attachment.

I just place the blender attachment into my dishwasher and it cleans it thoroughly. Alternatively, you can disassemble the bottom part where the blender blade is and wash those in the dishwasher as well. I place the smaller parts in my utensil holder and voila they're clean!

You place your ingredients in and press the button! However, it works best with small amounts, I'm guessing 8 ounces or less. I usually make a 16 ounce smoothie.

Haven't had very long, but the last Oster I had lasted about 4 years before it started leaking.

• Versatility:

Great blender for beverages!

Comments about Oster Counterforms Blender:

This blender mixes ingredients very well. I love making smoothies with it because they always come out smooth and not water.

Blending Power
This blender has a number of different settings. At the highest setting, the blender purees food and is exceptionally powerful. It blends smoothly (the blades move consistently fast).

Versatility
This blender works best for making smoothies and other beverages, as it blends well and leaves no small chunks of food or ice. You can also puree food; however, you have to cut the food into smaller piece than you would for a food processor. The end result is equally good, however.

It comes apart easily. You can disassemble the blender itself in order to clean the seal and blade. Everything rinses off easily, so you can clean the blende fast after each use.

The buttons clearly state what each setting does. You plug it in, turn it on, and choose your setting. You can easily switch between settings as well if the blender is mixing too fast or too slow.

The design is sleek and modern. The base is not too large so it fits into small spaces. All pieces fit together well.

The glass is very sturdy and thick. The base is heavy and sits firmly on the counter.

Outstanding Oster Blender

from Duluth, GA

Comments about Oster Counterforms Blender:

I love this Oster blender! It works great and is very durable. The glass container is so easy to clean up and it is dishwasher safe. It blends, purees and even work great for crushing ice! The unit as a whole is quite heavy so it is not easy to move around. However, this also is what makes it so durable. I have used it to blend smoothies, milk shakes and even frozen adult beverages. The ice crushing speed is awesome for blended drinks but also for frozen berries. The stainless steel and black unit is very chic and the glass container will stay looking like new for a long time. I would definitely recommend this Oster Blender to anyone looking for a durable long lasting blender. Iam glad to have found this awesome product.