Other Toasters:
Oster Toast Logic 4-Slice Toaster 3809

Oster Toast Logic 4-Slice Toaster 3809

A great toaster

Comments about Oster Toast Logic 4-Slice Toaster 3809:

I am so impressed with the zoster toast logic four slice toaster! Previously, I had purchased a four slice toaster that didn't work well at all. It constantly burnt my toast, wasting my money and my time. I decided I should give another brand a try and I am so glad that I did! Every time I make toast in this particular toaster, it comes out perfect every time. The settings on this particular toaster are so accurate and effective as well. I am a working mother so I am always looking for ways to save time. The four slice feature makes it easy for me to prepare breakfast in the morning and it saves a lot of time. Overall, I would recommend this toaster.

Toasting Evenness
The toasting effectiveness is great. It always comes out looking and tasting wonderful.

Safety
I am not aware of any safety features on this toaster.

The bottom section pulls out making it easy to clean.

I have had my toaster for over six months so I would say it is durable.

• Safety:
  • Toasting Evenness:

Good qulity for the money

from Collinsville, OK

Comments about Oster Toast Logic 4-Slice Toaster 3809:

The Oster 4 slice toaster has proven to be a quality appliance with great durabilty and consistent results. The sleek euro design is a space saver and blends well in any kitchen decor. The adjustable toasting slots are a bonus and of great benefit when using a variety of bread products. The price is about 40.00 at Lowes.

Talk about simple....Oster knows how!!

from Woodlyn, PA

Comments about Oster Toast Logic 4-Slice Toaster 3809:

I know we are only talking about a toaster, but how many people do you know that can honestly say that they like the taste or smell of burnt toast. The Oster 4 slice toaster makes it easy enough to not have to give it another thought. In addition to the stylish chrome body with black buttons, the overall ability of the toaster is great. It has setting that allow you to differentiate between bread, bagels, frozen or jst to warm up. Of course, you can still just manually set the dial as to how "well-done" you want your toast.... I seem to be partial to slightly golden brown. I can honestly say that i am extrememly happy with this brand of taoster and very happy with the performance. This is definately worth a look next time you are in the market for that perfect toasting machione!!

This toaster makes up for in looks what it lacks in performance.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Oster Toast Logic 4-Slice Toaster 3809:

This toaster makes a statement with it's fine burnished steel finish, sleek lines, and fancy buttons that light up a pretty shade of florescent blue. But I'd happier if it did that with the making of the toast. I'm an instruction manual reader, so I know I'm operating the thing right. But it still keeps on burning the bagels, undercooking the bread, and moving so silently when the toast comes up, that the only way I can hear it is to be sitting directly on top of it like a mother hen on it's egg. And let's talk about when the toast comes up. I don't mean to leave the impression that I want the toast to fling itself out of the machine, fly across the room, and hit my husband in the head, knocking him unconcious; well, now that I think about it, the hubby has been kinda cranky lately...hmmm...anyway, I digress. Maybe if it would come up at least 3/4's of the way, so I wouldn't have to stick my whole hand down inside it to wrench out every slice of burning hot toast that it makes, I'd be more satisfied. Nah...not even that will make me happy with this toaster. Oh well...back to cooking my bread on the oven rack. Sure, it's a hassle, but bound to come out better than in that darn toaster!

What a great purchase!

from Water Valley, MS

Comments about Oster Toast Logic 4-Slice Toaster 3809:

About a year ago, my husband and I decided that we needed to replace our 2 slice toaster with a 4 slice toaster. We decided to go with the Oster and couldn't be more pleased. While there are no bells and whistles with our model it does exacty it says it's going to. We love that we can toast 4 slices of bread at once. It doesn't get too hot all all.

We also like that it has 2 slide out trays on either side for easy clean up. There are also these really neat "cancel" buttons under each side to use to stop your bread from toasting. Again, another feature that we love.

I would highly recommend this toaster to someone who is looking for a good quality, 4-slice toaster!