Other Blenders:
BPST02-B

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

A nice blender for the kitchen

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

I enjoy using my Oster Professional series blender. I love making a morning smoothie and I also make an afternoon protein shake. It is so important that I have a blender that is efficient and easy to use and clean. I love this blender because it is all of those things! Sometimes I find that some blenders are not good at getting the chunks ground up. When I use fresh strawberries its important to me that they are well blended. I have never had an issue with this blender before. I also love how easy it is to clean this particular blender. All you have to do is rinse and put it in the dishwasher. It saves me so much time. This blender is so easy to use. It does not have a lot of parts and the buttons are simple and to the point. If you are looking for an efficient blender that is stress free, easy to use, and affordable this is a great choice for you.

Great blending power!

Its dishwasher safe so its very easy to clean.

So easy to use.

Sleek design.

from Wake Forest, NC

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

The Oster Professional Series Blender is a great choice for your home. A blender is a useful tool in any kitchen and this blender is no exception. This Oster blender is compact and is easy to store, either in a cabinet or on the counter. It is not too heavy, so is easy to move as needed. The blender is well made and is very sturdy. It is easy to use, and is easy to assemble and disassemble. The blender can also be cleaned quickly and easily. The Professional Series blender looks sleek and has an appealing design. This blender has a fast blending speed, which is a must for our family, especially when crushing ice. We use it to make smoothies, blend soups, and more. It is a versatile product, making it useful for anyone. The price is comparable to other similar products. While it can be loud when using, all blenders I have used are, so this is not something to deter you from purchasing. We love Oster brand products as they are quality products. I would recommend the brand and this blender in particular.

Perfect Wedding Gift

from Ellis, KS

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

My husband and I received this as a wedding gift, and we have used it so much. We try to eat really healthy, so having a good blender is crucial for us. This way we can make smoothies with fruit and yogurt and feel like we are enjoying a nice, sweet snack. This blender works wonderfully to quickly blend everything we have used it for before. There are many levels of speeds and types of blend that help to also make this usable for making sauces for cooking as well. I would not trade this blender for any other; it's perfect.

Blending Power
The blending feature on this blender is powerful enough for the needs of a standard kitchen.

Versatility
This blender is versatile and has been able to handle all of the cooking we have needed it for.

This blender is super easy to use. In fact, we use it about every night to make smoothies, and it makes it a quick snack that is easy to make.

This blender is sleek and looks awesome on our counter.

Best Blender I've used!

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

The Oster Professional Blender is the best blender I've ever bought! I've used so many blenders that I've lost count. I am obsessed with making smoothies, and I make them daily. Sometimes I make them twice a day. Making that many smoothies can really wear out a blender. Some blenders don't even have the power to handle crushing the ice. I've owned a couple of blenders that only last through three smoothies. Even some of the most expensive blenders won't hold up. I originally bought the Oster professional blender to make baby food for my daughter. I hadn't planned on using it for myself until I saw how easily it blended her vegetables. I decided to try it for one smoothie, and I was amazed. I didn't pay a lot for this blender, but it mixed my smoothie with little effort. It doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to speed, but that's not something I look for in a blender anyway.

• Versatility:

A simple but versatile blender!

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

This blender was on sale when I purchased it. It is my favorite blender I've purchased. I use it for all types of things. I make desserts such as milkshakes and yogurt smoothies. I also use it in Latino cooking to blend beans for refried beans and salsa. I've also made countless blended soups.

Blending Power
This Oster Professional Series blender is powerful enough for any home cook. It blends ice just as well as it blends soft boiled potatoes. It is loud but I think it is worth the noise.

Versatility
I've made so many different things with this blender. It really is very versatile. There is nothing I wouldn't try with this blender.

I love that it comes apart to clean. It really makes cleaning a snap. I don't have to worry about cutting myself on the blades because it can be taken apart completely. It is such a time saver.

It is very easy to use. I would say it is fool-proof. It has only a few settings so it is very simple that way. I love that it isn't computerized or complicated at all. There are less things that can go wrong with this blender.

I really like how it looks on my counter. It matches with the rest of my decor perfectly. It is modern yet classic at the same time.

I have had this blender for several years and I intend on keeping it for several more. I imagine it lasting much longer than many standard blenders on the market. It is just well made and reliable.

Quality product

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

I really like this blender! It is more powerful than my last blender. One of the best Christmas presents I received last year.

Blending Power
It is such a powerful blender, it can make you a smoothie in less than a minute. My old blender had so many options, but they seemed to do the same thing, not work at all. It literally "osterizes" whatever you put into it. It really lives up to its name!

Versatility
It's not very versatile but I know that it does one thing very well, and that is blending. That's all I really need in a blender is to blend things together, if I need it to do anything less than that, then I would probably just do it by hand.

It's not hard to clean. Just take out the main container and wash it in side of the sink and wipe down the actual blender if you made a mess on it.

It is very easy to use, no need to look at the instructions for this product, just take it out of the box and go!

I have just received this blender for Christmas of 2013, so I can not really speak about durability yet, but so far so good!

• Versatility:

Great blender backed by customer service

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

This blender works quite well and is backed with great customer service. I had had the blender for a few days as a gift from my children. I accidentally dropped the glass container and it broke. I contacted the company and they sent me within a few days a replacement. No hassles whatsoever. Nice to see a company stand behind their product.

Blending Power
Great power for the money spent. Easily crushed ice to make delicious cocktails for holiday parties. Incredible value with very good power.

Versatility
I used this for preparing cocktails like margaritas and pina colada. Then used it to make baby food after preparing organic vegetables for my family. Allowing me to save money by feeding the baby delicious and healthy food.

Easy to disassemble, clean, and re-assemble. Lid easily comes apart to clean as do all other parts of the blender. The base of the blender easily wipes clean as well.

Operates with ease. Buttons respond easily without much effort. Easy to understand operation. No need to read a complicated owner's manual. Very user friendly with no-nonsense operation.

Design is contemporary and looks great to be placed on the kitchen counter or easily stores in the cabinet. The design makes it easy to clean and to understand the convenient operation of the blender that fits quite well in any contemporary kitchen.

The power of the blender can take on any job in the kitchen to help the person create a variety of dishes for family and friend. Chops ice for cocktails and continues to work to puree or blend other dishes.

• Versatility:

Love how easy it is to clean

from Rome, GA

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

I mainly use my blender for smoothies, milk shakes, and to puree soups and sauces. My last blender was twice this price and didn't last but a year. This one has been going, so far, for 2 and a half years, and I've not noticed any degradation in performance.
It just works- and that's what I want in a blender. It doesn't take up anymore counter space than is necessary.
It works great for all the things I listed above. I have used it with ice but not a lot of ice, so I can't tell you much about that.
What I do love is how easy it is to clean. The glass is thick and heavy, and the food stuff just slides off with a rinse really. The blade assembly at the bottom does come apart easily too so you can clean the blades well.

Blending Power
It has enough power for most average kitchen tasks. It makes great sauces and purees, shakes, pina coladas, and smoothies. It might not have enough power for things like some juicing, I'm not sure.

Versatility
I've never had it fail me when I used it for anything. I use it to make pizza sauce and milk shakes, and to can tomatoes.

You can spray it after using, and it comes clean that easily.

Controls are straightforward and easy to use and understand.

It's designed to give you a full size blender, but it doesn't take up any extra counter space than it needs.

Mine is currently close to 3 years old and it's still going strong. I use it several times a week.

Smoothie Maniac

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

This little puppy is a smoothie maniac. It is strong and reliable and it almost purrs when it runs. it sounds better than it looks, it is a little dull; but I want a blender than works not that is pretty. It crushes ice and has two different speeds and makes awesome smoothies.

Very Solid and Easy to Clean

from Maryland Heights, MO

Comments about Oster Professional Series Blender:

It takes everything I put in it. Ice, frozen fruit, stuff that previous blenders would freeze up on.

Versatility
I make everything from protein drinks, to fruit & yogurt smoothies for my kids, to pesto sauce! I've made guacamole, and just so many things in it.

Everything can go in dishwasher. Since it's metal and glass there's no fogging up of the finish.

Sometimes a "Pulse" option would be nice, but I just toggle the switch off and on. Not a big deal.

Pretty standard size, fits just fine in my cabinet.