Other Juicers:
Oster
Oster Juice-n-Serve 27-Ounce Automatic Citrus Juicer

Summary

PERFECT FOR COUNTER TO TABLE USEREVERSE ACTION MOTOR FOR BETTER JUICE EXTRACTION CONVENIENT JUICE-N-SERVE DETACHABLE JUICE PITCHER 800-ML JAR CAPACITY WITH JUICE LEVEL INDICATORPULP & SEED SEPARATOR STRAINER DISHAUTOMATIC ON/OFFSMOOTH QUIET OPERATIONEASY CORD STORAGEUPC : 034264409965Shipping Dimensions : 9.20in X 7.10in X 7.00inEstimated Shipping Weight : 2.7545

Oster Juice-n-Serve 27-Ounce Automatic Citrus Juicer

Great Juicer

from Hayward, CA

Comments about Oster Juice-n-Serve 27-Ounce Automatic Citrus Juicer:

I love this little juicer! I pull it out often while cooking in the kitchen. It is so easy to pull out and use. Even my 4 year old can help and use it. And it is easy to clean. We end up making homemade Lemonade often because of the ease of doing so with this juicer.

Stability While in Use
This juicer is very stable. I let my 4 year old help me make lemonade and it stays put. I trust this juicer with her.

This juicer is very easy to take apart and clean. I like to take it apart and throw it in the dishwasher. All pieces are dishwasher safe which makes clean up fast!

This juicer seems to be pretty durable. We haven't had a problem with anything.

I love the one stop shop feel with this juicer. I can juice all I need and then pour directly from it. Great design.

• Pulp Setting Effectiveness: