3.5
Oster
Oster Inspire 4-Slice Toaster

Oster Inspire 4-Slice Toaster

3.5

I hIghly recommend this toaster!

from Hometown, IL

Comments about Oster Inspire 4-Slice Toaster:

Let me start by saying that i have had this toaster since 2010 and it has been used at least once a day by my family. I cannot believe it still works as well as the day I bought it! I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a good looking and functional toaster.

Toasting Evenness
It is pretty powerful, I never need to use anything higher than the "4" setting on this toaster. Also, I have used the bagel setting with no problem, but the regular toast setting works just as well.

You have to empty this over the garbage while pulling out the crumb tray if you don't want a mess. I use a stainless steel cleaner to surface clean the outside of the toaster and it does the trick.

Still kicking after 4 years of everyday use! Works just as well as when it was brand new.

Looks great sitting on our counter, we don't need to hide it away in a cabinet. It's kind of large, but it's a 4-slice toaster so that is expected.

• Safety:
  • Toasting Evenness:

Sleek Look, Inconsistent Toasting

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Oster Inspire 4-Slice Toaster:

This stainless toaster is sleek and looks lovely on a counter top, but offers disappointing and inconsistent toasting. It offers both toast and bagel settings, but good luck getting your toast or bagel at that perfect golden level. Additionally, it performs very inconsistently. One 'notch' means the difference between golden brown and burnt black. The best advice is to toast at a low setting - and repeat until the desired result is achieved. I couldn't tell any real difference in how the toast or bagel settings function; the bagel setting actually seemed to burn the bagel more easily. I just leave the setting on "toast" all the time.

Toasting Evenness
The best advice I can offer is to watch your toast carefully - it will burn easily.

Safety
It meets all required safety standards.

The stainless exterior wipes clean and the crumb catcher slides out easily for convenient cleaning.

Sturdy construction.

This is a nice looking toaster. It is very sleek and attractive, giving it a nice modern look. That's nice if you need to leave the toaster on a counter top. It also has nice wide slots.

• Safety: