View more bread machines

Oster Expressbake 2-Pound Bread Maker

4.8

Love my bread maker!

Comments about Oster Expressbake 2-Pound Bread Maker:

This is a really great bread maker that can do more than just bake bread. It also can make pasta and jams. One feature that I love the most is I can set a delay and have hot bread ready by the time I come home, or pizza dough made and ready to be used. This saves me so much time (and money).

• Stability While in Use:

Great home breadmaker - Oster Expressbake

from Crewe, VA

Comments about Oster Expressbake 2-Pound Bread Maker:

Our old bread machine finally died on us after several years of constant use, so we were given a new one by family for Christmas this year.  We got the Oster Expressbake 2LB. Breadmachine.  We've had it for about a week now, and we're amazed at how great a product it is!

First, it is the most compact bread machine I've ever seen.  It takes up about two-thirds the space of our old one, and yet features more settings.

It features a thirteen-hour delay timer, so you can set it up to make bread for later, instead of leaving bread in your machine for too long.

The Oster also has multiple loaf sizes (1, 1.5, and 2 pound loaves), which our old one did not.  This comes in especially handy when mixing smaller quantity doughs, like pasta.  You don't have to baby-sit it to make sure all the ingredients mix properly.

It also has the ability to make jams, but we haven't explored this feature quite yet.

I love the Oster Expressbake Bread Machine!

from Gulf Shores, AL

Comments about Oster Expressbake 2-Pound Bread Maker:

This is not your mother's bread machine! The Oster Expressbake bread machine is so easy to use that even a new breadmaker like myself can't mess up the bread! I had been wanting to try to make my own bread, but I'm not a great baker and I remember my mom's old breadmaker that made strange tube-like loaves. When I heard that several of my favorite foodies used this breadmaker, I was ready to try it! I have had the machine for about a year, and I absolutely love it! It is extremely easy to use. I've used it to make several different breads and doughs, and each one has turned out great. The bread releases easily, so you don't have to worry about losing the blade. The parts clean easily, too, so it's a breeze to use! This machine has really helped me learn to love baking...without all the hard work!

Love it...

from Midlothian, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Oster Expressbake 2-Pound Bread Maker:

I had a different model Oster bread machine for about 10 years. The machine did not die but the pan spinner rusted the clamp causing the pan to no longer be able to use. I looked to find another pan and was unable to find one that fit with that model, so I decided to purchase another bread machine. I love this Oster I purchased. I make all kinds of breads and have found this machine is much more user friendly than my other. There are so many settings allowing you to have a wide variety to choose. I no longer purchase bread @ the store, I make all my bread in the machine. It is so easy to use. I would highly recommend purchasing this machine. I could not think of a better machine for price and ease of use.