Other Blenders:

Oster Contemporary Classic Beehive Blender

An ideal, simple blender

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Oster Contemporary Classic Beehive Blender:

Pros: Durable. I've had the **Classic Beehive 4126 Osterizer 2-Speed Blender** for over 5 years now, and all of the components have held up admirably. The only deterioration I've seen is that the pitcher now sits a little loosely in the base, and vibrates around when blending.

Stylish. My model has a bronze-colored base, with a simple silver switch, and looks very nice and unobtrusive in my tiny kitchen.

Effective. Blends up both pina coladas and hummus like a charm.

Easy to Clean. The pitcher dissasembles and reassembles with ease, so it's easy to clean thoroughly (watch out for the sharp blades though!)

Cons: Noisy. That's the case with any blender.

Two Speeds. Sometimes it would be nice to have options aside from "blend fast" and "blend very fast"

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Osterizer Classic Blender = classic kitchen appliance!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Oster Contemporary Classic Beehive Blender:

I love my Osterizer Classic Blender! It is not a "fancy" blender - only two speeds - nor a "flashy" blender - classic chrome with a black lid - but it gets the job done! I use it for simple blending - mostly smoothies and milkshakes for the kids - and it works beautifully.

I like that it has a nice, "weighty" pitcher that feels good in my hand when I pour my morning smoothie. I like that it looks like the one that is in my grandma's kitchen - she has an Osterizer, too - and that one day my three daughters may want one just like it in their kitchens. I like that it is still going strong after several years and will continue to blend for years to come. I don't need a blender with "bling" - just give me one with classic durability!