Other Blenders:

Oster Classic Beehive 2-Speed Blender

Solidly built blender

from Thomasville, GA

Comments about Oster Classic Beehive 2-Speed Blender:

Of all the reasonably priced blenders available I would rate Oster at the top of the list. Their beehive models are the best that they offer. Unlike a lot of blenders they don't have a lot of speed settings although they do come in different flavors of sorts. Some have a rotary dial on the front and have two speeds, and some just have a toggles switch which had a pulse speed by pushing down and one regular speed when you flip it up. My main use for the blender is making smoothies so that was not a problem. All are solidly built and you know it when you pick them up. They also come with a solid glass container. I have an older Oster food processor that can be used with this so that worked out well. I got several years out of my blender before I ever had a problem with it. It turns out that there all metal drive isn't all metal. The metal piece on top of the blender that the container rest on has a rubber cushion underneath it. My rubber cushion broke and it turns out that the metal shaft didn't go all the way through it. Needless to say I was disappointed, but I would still recommend their blenders.