View more bread machines

Oster Bread Maker

Great product

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about Oster Bread Maker:

I have had my breadmaker for about 8 years now and it works like new whenever I use it. It's simple to use, makes my house smell wonderful, and bakes yummy fresh hot bread right in my own kitchen. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking to purchase a bread machine. It's so easy to use, you basically set it and forget it!

• Stability While in Use:

Pretty average bread machine.

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Oster Bread Maker:

Well, first off, I do not want to give off the impression that this machine is not sturdy. It will last you a long time. I actually inherited mine from my mother, who had had hers for over ten years. We are not talking a "once-in-a-blue-moon" usage here, we are talking a farm-raised woman who pretty much refuses to buy anything store-bought unless absolutely necessary. So, yes, it was used a fair bit before it was passed down to me. Regardless, it is now broken, and before it was broken it made fairly average bread. No matter the mixture or baking time, the bread produced always had a weird texture...on the inside and outside. All in all, you could do worse for a bread machine, but you could also do better!

Oster Bread Machine...go get one

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Oster Bread Maker:

This bread machine is so easy to use. I love it, I mostly use it for making doughs. I place everything in and use the dough setting and wait for lovely fresh dough. Then I pop in a grease bread pan and let rise and cook my bread.....yummy :) You do need to watch out if you decide to make the bread inside the machine, just because sometime the bread will over rise and push the lid of the machine up. If that happenes the bread does not cook correctly. Also, the bread does not look like a normal loaf of bread when cooked in the bread machine, they more resemble a yummy bakes square of bread than a loaf, but if you do not care about the shape of your bread then this will not matter at all. The taste is amazing and there are so many amazing recipes for bread machines now that you have your pick of about a million yummy breads you can make in this machine. The settings on this machine are easy to understand and it is pretty much fool proof :)

This is a GREAT Bread Machine

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Oster Bread Maker:

This Oster Breadmaker is the best breadmaker I have ever seen and used. It is extremely quiet. It is very easy to use which is very necessary for me. The delay feature is fantastic to wake up in the morning to the smell of fresh bread. It comes with a great cookbook with easy and versatile recipes. Since I am neither a great cook nor like cooking, this bread machine has made impressing people very easy. It has a dough cycle to make dough for dinner rolls. It also has a sweet bread cycle which allows one to add other ingredients when it beeps. I have made rye bread to pizza dough in this machine without a "hitch". It is also easily "adaptable" to other bread book recipes. I have purchased several books and easily used the recipes with this machine. I would recommend this machine to anyone who is like me and doesn't like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen baking and also for a "fail safe" way to make awesome breads and dough.