4.8

Cons

Small but powerful toaster

from Maple Shade, NJ

Comments about Oster 6327 4-Slice Toaster:

The oster 4 slice toaster is very powerful and stylish looking. I got this toaster when I moved because it matched all the other stainless still counter top items in the kitchen. I found that it is quite powerful and in the begin need to make sure to lower the high because things would burn quickly. Because it is powerful it takes less time to make the toast and saves me energy being that it can make 4 toast at a time. I really like the easy clean design that is also very modern looking and fits into any kitchen. You can easily fit 4 piece into the slots and also makes bagels or bigger items with ease. This oster toast has really held up to alot and still looks new after using it so much. It is completely safe and the buttons make it easy to set and change as needed. From the design to the safety and the great overall design this is a great value for anyone that need to get the job done quick and complete the first time

Nice and big

from Provo, UT

Comments about Oster 6327 4-Slice Toaster:

We bought this specific toaster because it was so big and we have a very large family. It's a ver simple design but efficient. It cooks the bread evenly and in a fast manner. Like with any toaster you have to watch the settings closely and test it a lot at first. I love the design. it looks good with all the chrome in my kitchen. It is easy to clean and wipe down. Even though it is larger then a average toaster, it is thin and does not take up much room. It fits nicely on the countertop, but can easily be stored away in the cabinets and not take up a ton of room. It is longer then an average toaster obviously, so just keep that in mind. I love this toaster and am glad we bought it.

• Toasting Evenness:

Toaster with extra wide slots

from Saint Peters, MO

Comments about Oster 6327 4-Slice Toaster:

We love our new toaster! It toasts evenly for bagels and bread slices.

Toasting Evenness
We had to play with the settings a bit to get exactly what we wanted but now it's perfect! At first the bottom of the bread was getting a bit darker but after a week we figured it all out.

Safety
After a week we haven't had any burns. The toast pops up when finished but then once you lift the lever there is plenty of room to grip it without touching the toaster itself.

We haven't really done any deep cleaning yet, but wiping away crumbs with a towel at the the end of the day is easy enough. The finish on the outside is still shiny and new-looking.

This toaster travelled 90 miles with us from Missouri to Colorado. It sat in the truck of my car for over 48 hours before it was brought into our apartment. It was nestled in witha microwave, dog create, 2 suitcases, a few pillows, and who knows what other odds and ends.

I love the shape of this toaster. We have a very small kitchen with close-to-no counter space so when we got the box for this toaster and it was huge we were worried about it fitting on the counter. But it sits nicely in between the oven and coffee-maker.

Good Toaster

Comments about Oster 6327 4-Slice Toaster:

I have always been a huge fan of Oyster Toaster. When our old Oyster toaster burned down I had no debates about brand to buy next. We have this particular model of toaster for about two years now. It works great! We use it twice a day, every day. So even if it burns down tomorrow it worked it's hours in our home :)
I really like that we can toast 4 slices of bread at a time. I also like that i am able to toast hot dog buns and hoagie buns in it.
I also like that it doesn't have million buttons with different settings. It is very simple to use.
The design of this toaster is slick and modern and I like how it looks on my counter. It easy to clean and shine it.

It is a good toaster for it's price!

Toasting Evenness
Just don't set it too high or will burn your toast!

Safety
I have no problem with it

It is very easy to clean it

It probably toasted 2000 slices of bread so far. No problem :)

I like it very much!

works great, no problems

Comments about Oster 6327 4-Slice Toaster:

I really like this toaster. I debated for a while to get this one or not. I am happy I did. I had never seen a 4 slice toaster like this one. I really liked the sleek look about it. I actually really like it now, it can toast odd shapes and lengths of bread which is awesome. I really like the cancel button if you decide its been toasting to long. I love how it looks on the counter. I really could not say a bad thing about this toaster.

Toasting Evenness
I always keep it on the lowest setting, works perfect.

Safety
Never had a problem with it

Cleans up great. I just used the stainless steel wipes.

Built great and sturdy.

Love the design, so sleek and retro looking.