Other Toaster Ovens:

Cons

Best toaster oven ever!!

from Erie, PA

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Toaster Oven 6081:

I can't live without this little guy! It cooks everything perfectly. It usually cooks quicker than the directions too. It even has a convection setting if you prefer. It is large enough to fit a full frozen pizza, or a 2 qt casserole dish. I don't have to turn my big oven on much with this around. Baked goods are great in here too, crescent rolls for example don't burn on the bottom like they do in the bigger oven as easily, and the glass door makes it so nice to see when items are done.

• Safety:

I don't miss my toaster!

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Toaster Oven 6081:

I purchase this toaster oven a little over a year ago, and I love it. The price was really good for this quality product. I was a little nervous about not having a traditional toaster, but this does a great job toasting and I can even sometimes bake small casseroles or dishes in this. It is great for summer because you don't heat up your kitchen with your oven on. And I love that you have instant heat instead of waiting for an oven to warm up. It is a good option for reheating pizza and chicken nuggets, as there is a noticeable crispness to the food instead of a microwave gumminess. I am completely satisfied with this toaster oven and I fully recommend such a good quality product!

Wonderful work horse!

from Mission Viejo, CA

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Toaster Oven 6081:

This "little" toaster has been such a lifesaver! We bought this to tide us over during a kitchen remodel and really I wasn't expecting much. It's very well insulated so the convection oven does bake as well (if not a little hot) as a conventional oven. It does run hot so it needs to be watched carefully or things tend to burn. It's still going strong 3 years later! A little hard to clean but not unmanageable.