Other Toaster Ovens:
Oster
Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven

Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven

This toaster oven is a great addition to a kitchen.

from Fredericksburg, VA

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

When I want to heat something up and not use the microwave, I almost always use this oven. It's much faster and more efficient than my large kitchen oven for heating up most things. If I want to reheat something that I don't want getting soggy from the microwave, this almost always does the trick. The three knobs are very easy to understand and make selections with. I've never been confused as to what I'm supposed to do. It comes with a tray that's stainless and easily cleanable. The tray is a bit thin and I've bent it a little from too much pressure while cleaning, but that's my fault. The tray catches almost everything and the tray insert helps things to heat evenly. There have been a few times when I've needed to clean crumbs or spills out of the bottom and it's pretty easy. A rag and a light shake should get everything out of the oven. It goes all the way up to 450 degrees, pretty much more than you'd ever need. I wouldn't suggest cooking entire meals in this oven but I didn't buy it for that purpose.

All your toasting needs with the power of convection!

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

I received this Item as a house warming gift and it was and still is a very awesome.  The oven is feature rich and action packed with 4 different heating settings including: Broil, Warm, Toast, and Convection Bake! Convection Mode turns on the heating fan which circulates even more heat giving a very nice thorough and fast cook to whatever it is you will be eating. I have mainly used it for reheating food, which it does a great job. My room mates maybe baking some cookies some time soon so that will be awesome as well! The oven itself has a nice industrial feel to it with the metallic finish. It feels very sturdy and high quality also. Inside there is a convenient tray you can remove and clean for the food debris that may fall in there.  The oven size is also pretty decent and can cook a lot of food compared to smaller more dinky ovens.  Overall we are very happy with this oven and its cooking power!

why heat up the house use this one

from Laurel Hill, NC

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

I have had this oven a little while someone gave it to me as a gift.  I use it to make biscuits and anything that I would normally use my big oven for.  It cooks evenly and perfectly everytime.  I don't use up the electricity that my large oven would use so I am saving on my light bill and it is so simple to clean.

The 6293 Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven is easy to use!

from Woodstock, GA

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

The 6293 Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven is easy to use! One of my favorite features is that a 12 inch frozen pizza can be cooked in it (I have not yet attempted to create and bake my own homemade pizza), as well as cookies in small batches. The timer only extends to sixty minutes; however it does shut off automatically and with a loud DING. The inside is non stick for easy cleaning and the rack is removable, though the door does hook to it so that it slides out and in when the door is opened and closed, which makes for easier removal of hot foods and/or pans (another favorite feature).  Because it has convection technology it does cook faster than just a regular electric or gas oven, which is important if you have a busy schedule like I do. It does fit on the countertop and because it does not have a cool touch exterior it must be placed away from the wall and combustible or flammable items when in use to reduce fire danger.

Oster Convection Toaster Oven Best Investment

from Atmore, AL

Comments about Oster 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven:

Both of these models are superb in quality and workmanship. I originally got the model 6293 from my Aunt's Garage sale a few years back. Yes it was used and it was the best investment I could've ever made on a Toaster Oven. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking. We have a large family and due to potential harmful radiation have made microwaves obsolete in our home. So we use toaster ovens faithfully many times a day in our household. They get used almost hourly by someone. Yes the outside and top may get a little warm or even hot enough to melt a plastic bag or container should you be stupid enough to leave one up against it etc but that's to be expected and covered in the owner's manual. The ovens really do cook any food well and evenly. It has broil and I love the toast button although it cooks toast really fast so you can not leave your bread unattended or it'll be a charcoal crisp. The timer is helpful tool to use although I've learned this oven cooks faster & hotter than a regular conventional oven so you might want to keep that in mind. We have has ours for years and never any trouble.