Other Food Processors:
Oster 14-Cup Food Processor with 5-Cup Mini Chopper, Stainless Steel

Take your culinary skills to a new level with the Oster 14-Cup Food Processor. Powered by a 500 watt motor, this electric food processor makes sure that many of your cooking tasks - including chopping, blending and grinding - are done in minutes. With three speed settings, this chopper gives you complete control over the food being processed. The pulse control lets you ensure the food is not over-processed. Featuring an S-shaped stainless steel chopping blade, and a stainless steel slicing/shredding disc, this kitchen appliance can process food to perfection. It has a wide-mouth opening, so you can easily cut or chop large fruits and vegetables. This Oster food processor also comes with an additional 5-cup mini bowl, which is just right for your smaller food processing needs. 2-in-1 appliance! The Stainless Steel finish will look great on your counter-top and match your other kitchen appliances.

Oster 14-Cup Food Processor with 5-Cup Mini Chopper, Stainless Steel

Attractive Food Processor

Comments about Oster 14-Cup Food Processor with 5-Cup Mini Chopper, Stainless Steel:

I purchased this food processor to replace a very cheap one that I had used for many years, so my standards aren't that high. I basically use this for making things like hummus or for chopping up vegetables when I am making a large recipe. So far, this has worked quite well for my needs. I have used it several times, and it has chopped the food quite quickly. Removing the lid isn't as easy as some other brands, but it isn't impossibe either. The stainless steel finish is more attractive than other finishes and I suspect that it will keep that look over the long run with normal cleaning. I haven't tried the mini-chopper part yet, so I cannot comment on that item. Overall, I would recommend.

• Power: