Other Meat & Seafoods:
Oscar Mayer

Very Salty

Comments about Oscar Mayer Selects Angus Hot Dogs:

I decided to try Oscar Mayer Angus Hot Dogs because I had never seen the angus flavor done by Oscar Mayer and I usually enjoy angus hot dogs. I did not like the Oscar Mayer Angus Hot Dogs. The hot dog was very salty. After a few bites of the hot dog all I could taste was the salt. The Oscar Mayer Angus Hot Dog was just not as good as other brands of hot dogs. I also did not like the packaging of the hot dogs. I could not get the bag to reseal and my refrigerator smelled like hot dogs for weeks.

DONT waste your money

Comments about Oscar Mayer Selects Angus Hot Dogs:

I think these hot dogs are absolutely horrible. I bought these thinking that angus was better than the other garbage hot dogs, but I was completely wrong. There was so much grease in the Oscar Mayer Selects Angus Hot Dogs that it made me sick. If you have these on a serving plate they have a yellow film on them before you get to the table. I think I will just stick with the regular beef franks.

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Oscar Mayer Selects Angus Hot Dogs:

Oscar Mayor is my favorite brand when it comes to purchasing hot dogs. I prefer the taste quality and texture of these hot dogs. I like to enjoy these hot dogs on a bun topped with either ketchup and mustard or even chili sauce.

These hot dogs can be boiled which only takes 10 minutes to prepare, they can be grilled which is another way I enjoy them and even pan fried.

My entire family enjoys these hot dogs. I always have them on hand.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Oscar Mayer Selects Angus Hot Dogs
are absolutely delicious! They have a unique "extra beefy" flavor that my children and I enjoy. The ingredients are ingredients that I trust to put into our bodies. The Angus flavor adds a little something extra to an already great tasting hot dog.

NEW YORK STYLE

from DAVIE, FL

Comments about Oscar Mayer Selects Angus Hot Dogs:

I really don't eat hot dogs at all, EXCEPT for Oscar Mayer NEW YORK STYLE HOT DOGS!!!!! I can eat them without any problems. They are absolutely delish. I love them with sauerkrat and relish and a little mustard on a bun with baked beans.

GLAD IT'S BACK!

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Oscar Mayer Selects Angus Hot Dogs:

Kraft Foods was forced by disgruntled consumer's to bring back the original recipe that had been used for Oscar Mayer all beef hotdogs for years. Someone at Kraft decided that Kraft should appeal to a "more health concious consumer group" and so they came up with a revised recipe that contained more glutant free ingredients. The company was overwhelmed with angry e-mails and phone calls from consumer's threatening to boycott Kraft over this recipe change. Kraft kept their revised recipe but introduced a hotdog under a "new name" but using the old original recipe that the majority of the consumer's wanted back. Hence Oscar Mayer Select Angus All Beef Hotdogs. These hotdogs are the best and bring back the memories of what a real Oscar Mayer hotdog should taste like. I had stopped eating hotdogs altogether for the last year untill these came out. Now I'm back in hotdog heaven!

Oscar Mayer Select Hot dogs are Delicious

from Elmendorf, TX

Comments about Oscar Mayer Selects Angus Hot Dogs:

These hot dogs are the best I've ever tasted. Although they tend to cost a little more, they are well worth the price.They are delicious and full of flavor. They have no nitrates, fillers, colors or artificial flavors. Whether grilled or boiled, they're always full of flavor and irresistibly fantastic. If you're looking for a great hot dog, these are the real deal.