Other Shampoos:

Oscar Blandi Jasmine Smoothing Shampoo

It's Worth the Splurge for Super-Soft Hair

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Oscar Blandi Jasmine Smoothing Shampoo:

When I opened the sample packet of this shampoo, I had no idea that I would fall in love with it. Not only is the fragrant jasmine scent a winner, but the way that this shampoo infused my hair with such softness and moisture made me a believer. Unfortunately, I wasn't as in love with the conditioner, but Oscar Blandi Jasmine Smoothing Shampoo has a new fan -- me! I normally don't pay extra for salon-level hair care products, but it's worth it to me to splurge on this shampoo,

As I was washing my hair, I could feel the super-soft lather restoring moisture to my dry strands. My hair was feeling smoother as I lathered and the shampoo detangled my hair as I rinsed it out. I ran my fingers through my towel-dried hair and was so happy to feel clean, soft, detangled hair. This is a terrific shampoo for any hair type that needs extra pampering.

The scent is phenomenal. Usually, I find shampooing my hair to be a chore, but the jasmine fragrance of this Oscar Blandi shampoo made me feel like I was relaxing at a spa. It's a lovely scent without being overpowering.