4.1

4.1

Origins eye cream

from Adelanto, CA

Comments about Origins Youthtopia Firming Eye Cream:

I really love a lot of the origins brand products because they are all natural and they are good for your skin. I was in need of an eye cream and mainly wanted it to take away small fine lines and tighten the eye area so i have been using this for about 2 and half weeks now and I apply it every night before I go to bed, altough I havent seen any real results yet I am still happy with it so far. It doesnt irritate my skin or make me break out because it all natural, it's not thick or tacky after applying it. It moisturizes really well and makes the eye area soft. it is a bit expensive though so if I dont start to see results after using the container not sure I will buy again.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Youthtopia for your eyes, amazing!!!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Origins Youthtopia Firming Eye Cream:

Eureka!!! An eye cream that really works! They did it with Youthtopia by Origins, its the fountain of youth for your eyes. After the first time you use it you will feel the difference, and your eyes will too.  Its not a heavy cream and does not irritate your eyes, like some eye creams do. You will see how it firms the skin around your eyes and reduces any puffiness. You know how sometimes your eyes just feel tired, I just dab a little on and within minutes, my eyes feel great. It really does work.  The best part is that a little will go a long way, and it will last you forever.

I love to hear people tell me that I look much younger than I am because I have no wrinkles around my eyes, and I tell them Youthtopia by Origins. So my question to you is, "what are you waiting for?"  I know you want to hear people say "wow your eyes look so young." Youthtopia Firming eye cream with Rhodiola, by Origins try it your eyes will love you for it..

Love it!

from Kearny, NJ

Comments about Origins Youthtopia Firming Eye Cream:

This is the best anti-aging cream for a 40 year old lady like me!..Love this products and other ones from Origins.

I always get the best complements!..I fully recommend this product specially because is 100% natural.

Very hydrating and it works!

from Redding, CA

Comments about Origins Youthtopia Firming Eye Cream:

I am totally hooked on this moisturizer.I recieved a deluxe 1oz sample of this in a recent Origins order and have been using it for about 5 weeks. I recently moved from the ocean to a very dry climate and my skin was always dry and tight. My normal old Olay of olay in the pink bottle was not cutting it. In the last 5 weeks my skin has been rehydrated, the tone has evened out, and I have a glow again. No more ruddy skin that feels tight. I have not noticed a difference yet in fine lines or wrinkles, but at 33 I am still in decent shape in that department. Last week I went for a facial and the aestechian commented that whatever I was using was doing a great job! It does tingle a little bit when applying and I do not have overly sensitive skin, so I am not sure what ingredient causes that but it is not bothersome. I also really like the scent. It is fresh and organic, without being perfumy like my previous moisturizer.

Great Looking Skin

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Origins Youthtopia Firming Eye Cream:

I absolutely love the Origins line of products because they use natural ingredients that are ecofriendly and the products are definitely high quality.  My favorite face product is this **Origins Youthtopia** because it is not only great feeling on my skin, but I really saw results with only a few days of using it.  The product is a rich and creamy and goes on easy.  I love that only a little is needed for your whole face and it serves as a great layer under your foundation or powder.  The product doesn't feel heavy or oily going on and is absorbed into the skin quickly.  I focused mainly on my eye area and saw that the amount of puffiness around my eyes greatly reduced after a few days and the product seemed to calm my skin.  My skin felt softer and smoother and there was also a reduction in flakiness of my skin and uneven tone and texture.  This is an age reduced because it works well to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles to give my skin a younger look and feel.  This my favorite face product because it really works and is like a spa facial for my skin at home everyday.

disappointed with it.

Comments about Origins Youthtopia Firming Eye Cream:

I love Youthtopia eye firming cream which works really good.

That experience made me purchase another cream from same line from Origins.

I found origins products were good for people those who live near the ocean or not dry place, but they made so poor result for the people those who live on mountain side or desert area.

Youthtopia  eye cream was working good to me in both ares, near the ocean or near the desert.

But this Youthtopia Skin firming cream with Rhodiola is different.

It should work for firming my skin and lift the appearance of slack coutours and renewed.

It may work for others like that, not to me.

It cause rash and itchy for me and smells are some unique.

This one doesn't get through the skin I felt. Even though I apply them to my feet because of its poor result and disappointness, I sill have half left.

Usually Origins products are great for me, but not this.

I can't believe one is really good but other isn't in same line 'Youthtopia'

What I can do with it?

Good natural age-fighter

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Origins Youthtopia Firming Eye Cream:

Origins Youthtopia is a great anti-aging everyday moisturizer. it smells good and is thick enough so you don't have to put a lot on -- it covers well and helps to even out skin tone while brightening and fighting wrinkles.  I use it day and night  - it make my skin soft and smooth.

Origins Youthtopia is a unique and effective face cream.

from Culpeper, VA

Comments about Origins Youthtopia Firming Eye Cream:

Origins Youthtopia is that rare product that moisturizes without being too heavy and causing breakouts, yet is creamy and effective for skin that really needs some serious moisture. It smells fantastic, and is quickly absorbed by your skin. They make a face cream and a specialized eye cream. Both are great, but if you would just like to use the cream, I find that it is very effective around the eye area. It is non irritating, and makes the foundation you put on over it wear very well and look natural. I use Estee Lauder Double Wear, and that really calls for a great moisturizer under it or it looks too heavy and cakey. It is a blast to go into the Origins store if one is nearby - I love their Charlottesville VA location, but order online if one is not available. Truly the best of the Origins line  - many are really nice, but this is head and shoulders above the rest.