3.5
Origins
Origins Spot Remover

Origins Spot Remover

3.5

It was not a spot remover for me!!

from Hanapepe, HI

Comments about Origins Spot Remover:

From reading the description of the product, I was a bit disappointed that it did not help remove my "spot" (blemish). I used it several days without any results.

it was not effective for me. I am planning to return the item. :(

Ease of Application
It went on smoothly; however, did not get the results I expected.

Convenience
It was in a super small container and easy to use. Convenient, but not effective.

Side Effects
I had no side effects; however, product did not work for me.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Origins Spot Remover Works

from West Linn, OR

Comments about Origins Spot Remover:

I love this spot treatment gel for the occassional breakout treatment.  I put a little on at the first sign of a blemish at night and I notice that the breakout time is shorter and it heals and goes away more quickly than if I did not put anything on it.  I wash my face first in the evenings and then apply this over the top of any breakouts.  I have used it on my chest and back in addition to my face.

I personally would not wear this product during the day because it has a bit of a shine to it.  It seems that even with make-up my breakout is magnified if I have this on.  The other downside would be that it does sting/burn a bit when I first apply it.  This feeling goes away fairly quickly, but could be an irritation to some.

One thing I like about all Origins product and this one in particular is that they are made with natural ingredients.  They smell is pleasant, kind of an herbal scent.