Other Facial Moisturizers:
Origins
Origins Natural Resources A Perfect World White Tea Skin Guardian 1.7 oz.

Origins Natural Resources A Perfect World White Tea Skin Guardian 1.7 oz.

I absolutely LOVE this product!!!

Comments about Origins Natural Resources A Perfect World White Tea Skin Guardian 1.7 oz.:

Let me just start out by saying that I can not live without this product! Origins Natural Resources A Perfect World White Tea Skin Guardian is simply the best of the best when it comes to moisturizing. Not only that but it has numerous other benefits that help prevent aging. It goes above and beyond what a moisturizer should and could do. While I do have a lot of praise for this product there are some negative things that I will mention. This product is highly expensive and burns a hole in my wallet but I can not go without it. The good thing is that it only takes a small amount and that amount goes a very long way. The only other negative thing that I have to say is that it seems to take a little bit of time to dry. I would say it takes about five good minutes and then you are good to go. I have seen such an incredible difference in my skin since using this product. I have the "dewey" look and it is all natural and all thanks to this product. My skin looks more alive than it ever has. I put this product on at night before bed because while I generally don't like thicker items like this it works well for wearing to bed. It does not clog my pores and it does not seem to cause any breakouts. I really enjoy the scent as well. It's overall natural and I wish it came in a body spray! I would recommend this product.

Goes above and beyond!

Ease of Application
Very easy to use. A little goes a long way.

The scent is so clean and very nice.

• Ease of Application:

Origins White Tea Skin Guardian is L-O-V-E.

from Torrance, CA

I've been using this product for nearly 6 years now, and I must say, I am absolutely, ridiculously, in mad love with it. I probably have not noticed it so much before writing this review since I'm used to having smooth, unblemished, even skin(tone), but now that I look back, it has made me realize that this serum is what have been constant in my regimen.

Upon application, this serum really glides on your skin and instantly makes a difference in the texture of your face. The way I understand this product is that it is an additional layer of protection against the damaging effects of the environment so that I could use other products (ie. sunscreen) and receive the full benefit of the other products' purpose (ie. for sunscreen, it is to protect me from UVB).

Sadly, I think it is already time for me to part with this awesome product and switch to a more potent serum for my deepening crow's feet, which comes with age. Fortunately, Origins has released a new anti-aging serum called Plantscription. I think this skin guardian is perfect for younger people, but for the older generation, it is best to find a stronger potion.

This is a luxury product

from Pasadena, CA

I received this as a full-sized free sample otherwise I don't think I would have purchased this on my own because it is way out of my budget. It is just so nice as a serum on your skin. I absolutely love this stuff as it applies very easily and smoothly and it works excellently as a primer. It has that almost primer-like feeling because it glides on so smoothly. It also is chocked full of antioxidants which is great to prevent wrinkles. If cost were not an issue, I would definitely purchase this without a second thought. The good thing is a little product goes a long way and it makes your skin feel so amazing. It also is good at calming your skin. I also really love the packaging for this product, the little pump is just so amazing. I do think however you won't be able to get the last bit of product out. The scent is just amazing though. I loved it so much that I bought the body souffle from the Perfect World line. Definitely if you have the money, splurge!