View more Facial Cleansers for Oily Skins

Facial Cleansers for Oily Skin
Origins
Origins Mint Wash

Origins Mint Wash

Best face wash out there

from Simi Valley, CA

Comments about Origins Mint Wash:

I started using origins products about 12 years ago.  Mint wash wash was the first thing I bought. I have very sensitive combination skin.  This was the best  face wash I have ever used.  It never dried my skin out the way other cleansers did.  It smells wonderful too.  It is very refreshing.  I have tried other products over the years, but always come back to Origins.  They make a wonderful line of products.  I love that they are natural and don't have a ton of harsh chemicals in them like some of the other leading brands.  I would highly recommend mint wash to anyone looking for a gentle cleanser that smells great and removes makeup and oils off the skin.  Origins has a wonderful line of products that make great gifts as well, especially around the holidays they come out with some great sets.  It will give you an opportunity to try their products at a discounted price.  I love their bath products!

Mint Wash is the best product for combination/oily skin!

from Wanatah, IN

Comments about Origins Mint Wash:

I have allergies and very sensitive skin.  I started using Origins about 20 years ago and have been pleased ever since.  I have tried other products but always return to Origins.

Mint Wash was the first Origins product I tried.  I love the way it removes makeup and oil without drying out your skin at all.  You never get that tight feeling.  You just feel clean!  My husband works at the mills and he comes home very, very dirty.  Sometimes when he gets out of the shower his eyes still have dirt around them, looking like eyeliner.  I'll have him wash his face with Mint Wash and it removes all of the dirt!

I love the smell, it's a very clean and refreshing mint scent.  With my allergies I cannot use anything perfumey and this is not at all like that.

One of the bonuses to the product is that you only need to use very little.  The bottle (with the pump) lasts me about 6 months.  You only need one pump per wash.  It is a very cost efficient product.