Other Eye Treatments:
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

Great product!

Comments about Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream:

I love this eye cream. As someone with dark circles, it's hard to find creams that really work. While this one doesn't TREAT your dark circles, it definitely helps hide them. The caffeine is great for puffiness and the light reflecting particles help minimize the look of the dark circles. It's the best I've found for the price so far!

Good for brightening and moisturizing your eyes

Comments about Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream:

First of all, it is formulated to refresh your eyes in the morning. In order to do that, they throw in ingredients like Coffee Beans and Panax Ginseng, which both have the effect of increasing blood flow around the eye area. Knowing that, my small and sensitive eyes did feel a bit of sting when I first tried it. (Really, small eyes doesn't mean I have better shields against wind or anything! I thought it's such a dumb question when my friend questioned why I got sensitive eyes while my eyes are so small. :( ) At first I thought "oh no it's another one of those eye creams that hurts my eyes!", but I realized that I might have used too much of it. The second time I used it I made sure I only use a very tiny amount and rub it between my two fingertips before I dab it onto my eyes. Yes you will feel some tingling but as long as you don't use that much it's totally fine. It's nothing horrible like those lip plumper and I'm thinking the tingling sensation is a proof that it does increase your blood flow at the moment which works well in brightening and depuffing your eyes.

a refresher for your eyes!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream:

I found that being a mom gives a whole new meaning to 'dark circles under your eyes'.  I was looking for a product that would help me look like I was rested and ready to start the day even on days that I wasn't!  I heard about this product on 'The View' and decided to give it a try.  **Origins' GinZing** has been a life-saver to this busy mom.  It takes just a minute to apply and makes the bags under my eyes disappear, and lightens the skin underneath.  It reduces the puffiness under the eye while brightening the skin underneath, making you look more awake (even if you aren't!) and feel better about yourself.  Origins uses caffeine from coffee bean, panax ginseng, magnolia extract and natural optic brighteners to brighten the appearance of the undereye area, and helps the bags and dark circles disappear.  The product is a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way so it does last a long time.

Amazing!

from Cranston, RI

Comments about Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream:

I love Origins GinZing Refreshing eye cream! I received it as a free gift with another Origins purchase and have used it everyday since I got it.  I use it in the morning and even at night to moisturize the area around my eyes, focusing on under my eyes.  GinZing Refreshing eye cream smells amazing and it even looks pretty, I believe because of the illuminators within the cream that illuminate the eye area and make dark circles appear lighter.  GinZing Refreshing eye cream is an amazing product, it is the best moisturizer I have tried and it definitely makes under eye circles appear lighter.  Under eye circles don't disappear, but what can you expect.  I will definitely be buying this cream when my sample runs out.  The sample is small but it has been lasting a long time, since you only need a little dab of cream for each eye. So yes, it is a bit on the expensive side, which is for a small bottle of the cream, but the cream goes a long way, so it is worth it. I would recommend this cream to anyone !!