Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
07MS
Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea

Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea

Saved my skin

This stuff smells great...kinda like key lime pie. I love how it feels on my skin. I use it everyday and even though it's expensive, it's worth every penny. I have dry skin and my face feels so soft and moisturized after using Origins. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy like some products.

Not too impressive for an Origins Product

I am a huge Origins fan and have bought so many products from them.  Many of products have not disappointed me and I really love them all. The White Tea Face Moisturizer was the only product I'm not too impressed with.  The product does the job to moisturize, but it does not leave a very clean feeling. My face feels heavy and cakey after using it that it gets hard to use it on a daily basis.  I can't use my make-up or sunblock on after applying this moisturizer because my face will feel like I have layered my face with heavy products.  I am struggling to finish using this product and I continue to turn to my La Mer face moisturizer.  The Origins White Tea is not very effective and does not get absorbed into my skin as readily.  I typically use it in the evenings before I go to bed since I don't plan on putting any make-up on at night. For the price I pay for, I would recommend to look else where for a product that will give you a lighter feel and keep your face looking healthy. Use other Origins products (i.e. toner, lotions, etc), but not the White Tea Moisturizer.

MY SKIN FEELS SOOO AMAZING!

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea:

I absolutely LOVE A Perfect World by Origins! My skin has never felt so smooth ans soft as after applying A Perfect World! This wonderful moisturizer goes on so perfectly and smoothly, ans leaves skin so supple and radiant after the application, that I cannot stop touching my face (I know, I know - not a good idea if I want to not break out in an adult acne rage!) I apply this moisturizer after I get out of the shower, or after I wash my face, and apply it just before I apply my liquid foundation. I find that my liquid foundation, no matter what the brand name, goes on so much easier and more smoothly, and has a much more flawless and beautiful finish if i apply A Perfect World right before the foundation. I really cannot believe the difference after just one application! This face product really does generate monster results! I would have to say that I have indeed found the perfect product.

Great!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea:

I love how this white tea face moisturizer has antioxidants in it. I feel like that is a good thing to put on my skin to prevent aging effects and keep my skin healthy. This is a great value for your money. Yes, it is a little expensive but sometimes Origins gives you coupons so you can get a little bit of a discount. I have been using this product for about a year now and I still have some left! I think that the jar is a little bit unsanitary so I usually get a popsicle stick or something to scoop it out so unnecessary bacteria doesn't get inside the jar. The white tea in it smells so good! I love smelling the jar before I use it because I'm a weirdo. This product is very moisturizing and it always heals the dry patches on my face. It doesn't make my face feel greasy at all. I think that it would be good for sensitive skin because they don't use as many chemicals as other brands.

I Love the Origins Perfect World White Tea Face Moisturizer

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea:

I Love the Origins Perfect World White Tea Face Moisturizer. I absolutely love the whole Origins line actually but the White Tea Products are my favorite. I needed a moisturizer that was not heavy and thick and I already use the White Tea Face wash so I decided to try this moisturizer. I love it, it is light and not thick and greasy and goes on smooth. It has a great fresh light fragrance as well, not perfumey or smelly. The lotion is extremely effective for my dry skin. It provides sufficient moisture and works very well. The Origins Perfect World White Tea Face Moisturizer is a bit more expensive then some but it is well worth paying the little bit extra for a superior product. It far exceeds the products that you can buy in your regular drugstore. I Love all the products that Origins makes and this one is one of my favorites, good for men as well but Origins does also make a mens line. I would recommend the Origins Perfect World White Tea Moisturizer for all skin types, combination, dry and oily. If you want to try anew moisturizer, then this is definitely the one to try, you won't be disappointed. The Origins Perfect World White Tea Moisturizer gets a rating of five in my book, give it a try! You will love it!

Good product, but wish it came in a tube

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea:

Enjoyed this product. It was light non-greasy and left a really nice refreshing scent.
Decided to try this product based on a friend's recommendation, and i was not disappointed. I used this product in the daytime before i step out of the house, sadly it lasts probably only half a day before i need to reapply, but hey i live in a windy city. Wished it came in a tube for easier daytime application on the go.

Origins A Perfect World moisturizer is excellent for dry skin

from Parkton, MD

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea:

Origins A Perfect World moisturizer is excellent for dry skin. I have very dry skin and Origins A Perfect World moisturizer is one of the only moisturizers that I can use in the winter time. It keeps my skin moisturized without that tight feeling from dry skin. Ingredients include antioxidants and white tea. It keeps my skin feeling moist all day. Occasionally, if the air is really dry from the heat being on, I will need to apply a second application in the morning, but usually once is enough. This moisturizer is a little too heavy to use in the summer time. I use Arbonne's NutriMin Daily Creme in the summer, but for the dryer winter air, Origin's A Perfect World is an excellent choice. I would recommend this to people with very dry skin. It is not greasy and does not clog your pores. It is rather expensive, but worth it. The Origins line also carries face wash, toner, exfolliating scrub, etc.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

My GO-TO face Moisturizer

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea:

Origins A Perfect World line is amazing, but like most people I'm on a budget, so if I can only splurge on one face item its the face moisturizer. I love all of the Origins face care and most of their makeup, but this has been my go to item now for about 6 years. Its very rich, but not too heavy and the fragrance is light and pleasant. In the Winter my face gets dry and everything else I've tried from the drugstore just doesn't seem to cut through the dryness. Most just put a greasy layer on my face, but this line I believe is water based and it melts into your skin making it very soft and not at all greasy or sticky. After several days of using this I can go without foundation and no-one knows. It really is a great product and if you watch for sales on the website you can usually get a free face wash or other product a few times each year which makes the price more reasonable. Everyone deserves to have a few products that make us feel great and this is one for me!

You get what you pay for.

from Florissant, MO

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea:

I'm a firm believer in this skin care line.  I've had skin problems ever since puberty hit, and I've tried a lot of different lines, at a lot of different prices.  This stuff eliminates virtually all of my breakouts.  My skin tone is clearer.  I recently ran out, and couldn't afford to buy more.  The two weeks without were a nightmare!  So glad I got more!

Best product I found for my skin.

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea:

I have looked and tried many products and I am finally finished looking.  My skin use to be dry, flaky, break-out easily and would look blotchy.  Now that I have found this line of Origin products, my skin looks and feel great.  I have tried several products from this line and they are all great.  I love the feel of it on my skin, the smell is wonderful and you need very little product.  It last a long time too.

The best facial care line I've ever seen!

from Flint, MI

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea:

I was looking and looking for facial products that didn't either make my skin too oily or too dry. My friend happened to work at Origins and finally convinced me to come in for a facial day. Well, let me tell you what. As soon as that Perfect World serum hit my face, I was hooked. I never thought my big-pored blotchy skin could look and feel so soft and even! And the moisturizer is not heavy or greasy but leaves you feeling fresh and hydrated. I never thought that moisturizer could feel so natural! And being a bicycle rider in downtown Chicago with all the pollution and sun and wind - I really saw the need for a protective serum like the Perfect World stuff. My skin was so happy it behaved itself for the first time in years.

Saved my skin