Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:

Pros

• Reliable (3)

small and easy to curry

from Saudi Arabia

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Easy To Configure
  • Easy To Use
  • Reliable Performance

• Home
    • Portable Devices
    • Travel

Comments about Original Apple iPhone 3G Mini USB Wall Charger A1265 110-240V 50/60 Hz 0.15A Output: 5V 1.0 A:

It is good portable device and used a lot in Saudi Arabia

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Was this a gift?:

wooow

from saudi

Pros

• Reliable Performance

• Travel

A++++++++++

original charger

from Saudi Arabia

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Reliable Performance

Cons

• Not Durable

I think it will be more conformable to use it anywhere .

• Primary use:
        • Personal
        • Was this a gift?:

Conveniently allows me to charge anywhere

I can unplug the wall charger and plug my phone directly into my computer or any USB port. I have also used the wall charger to plug other devices such as my iPod that only have a USB into the wall to charge.
        I would highly recommend getting the wall charger adapter if you don't already have one.

Apple charger outlet

This product is very useful for a cheap wall charger outlet for any device! I'd definitely recommend. I use it every single day for charging my phone, my friends phone, and my ipod! Any USB device can connect to it, so just plug and charge! Definitely a quality, long lasting product to buy.

This allows you to charge any iPhone, iPod, or iPad!

This product allows any iPhone, iPod, or iPad to be charged quickly and conveniently. Just simply connect the USB into the product and plug it into the wall. It is very small and compact so its perfect to bring with you on the go. Within under an hour your device should be fully charged and ready to be used!