Other E-commerce Websites:

Oriental TradingOrientalTrading.com

Oriental Trading is Awesome

from Austin, TX

Comments about Oriental Trading OrientalTrading.com:

I shop from the Oriental trading website several times a year. I order from it to get birthday party supplies, party favors and party decorations. In the past, I have also ordered toy prizes from their site to use in my classroom as treasure chest rewards. They have a wide variety of party supplies and favors, to fit the need of any party. I have also used the site to search for other party ideas to use for decorations or planning. The prices are very reasonable and typically cheaper than on other websites. They often offer free shipping if you spend over a certain amount of money. The shipping arrives quickly as well and I have never had a problem receiving any order in a timely manner. Also, I get the Oriental Trading company magazines and that helps me peruse what I am looking to buy.

Great selection of products and very low prices

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Oriental Trading OrientalTrading.com:

Oriental Trading has probably the largest selection of party supplies on the Internet. You can find anything you can think of and some you have never even imagined. I have bought party supplies many times from them, for various occasions. Sometimes I just take advantage of the Free Shipping coupons and stock up for upcoming parties and events. I also take advantage of end of season clearance deals. Sign up for their emails to get deals and coupon codes. Shipping is $6.99, but they offer free shipping codes many times throughout the year. So take advantage of them and don't wait until the last minute to buy your party supplies.

I also shop a lot in the Crafts and Hobby Supplies section. Their prices are a lot better than Michaels or other craft stores and you can find a plethora of items: beads, art supplies, adhesives, supplies for scrapbooking, candlemaking etc.

The website also sells toys and games, teaching supplies and stationery. You can shop by category or shop for a certain holiday, by selecting it from the menu.

Their customer service is great, very fast and helpful. I am always a big fan of the Live Chat option, as opposed to having to call Customer Service.

If you are into jewelry making, you can find really cute items at good prices. You can start your own business and sell them on Etsy or through local Facebook groups.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Awesome website

from Levittown, NY

Comments about Oriental Trading OrientalTrading.com:

I often use this website order products for various school and birthday parties for my daughters. I love the fact that it's one stop shop and the bonus is that the prices are reasonable. The quality of the products is great and the shipping is fast too. I highly recommend this website for anyone's party needs !

• Product Selection: