3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Handling:

Mine & Soon To Be Your Favorite Pan.

I absolutely love my Orgreenic frying pan. It took me a while to get myself to buy it, because I thought it would not work like every other pan that advertises itself being the best. I was very wrong, it is the best frying pan I have ever had. It has many qualities that I love. First, it is eco-friendly. I am happy to buy any green products. Secondly, it is nonstick without using Teflon. It is made of ceramics. Third of all, it is the easiest pan to clean that I have ever owned. If anything sticks, soak it for a few minutes and it comes right off. It is quite scratch resistant as well. These pans are awesome, I would suggest everyone starts to use them not only for convenience but for the safety of ourselves and our environment.

Doesn't Stick
Excellent non-stick surface. If anything is burnt on, soak for a few minutes and it will wash off easily.

Heat Distribution
It heats very evenly. I have not had any trouble cooking in this pan.

Ease of Handling
It is quite easy to handle, since it has a heat resistant handle and is light weight.

So easy to clean, it is very much a non-stick pan but sometimes if food gets burnt on you just need to soak it for a few minutes and it will wash clean away with some soap and warm water.

The design is great! Very appealing, green inner pan, grey exterior with a stainless steel handle. The Orgreenic label is engraved on the handle and bottom of the exterior.

It has excellent durability, the handle doesn't bend nor does the pan itself. It is very sturdy & well made. Light weight and quality made.

Not as advertised!

I do not usually fall for infomercials, but a friend had one of these pans and she told me it really did what it said it would. I was trying a new diet, and I needed to be able to cook eggs with little or no oil. I got the pan and seasoned it as instructed, and cooked my eggs, I think it worked one time, and then the eggs started sticking horribly. It was worse then my old non-stick pans. Would return it if I could, but i moved out of town and cannot find a receipt or anything.

Doesn't Stick
Was OK the first use, then went downhill from there. After about 10 uses it was pretty much useless.

Heat Distribution
Actually probably one thing this pan does well. It does seem to heat evenly. Used on an old glass top stove, and this did not seem to be a problem.

Ease of Handling
I loved the size and weight of this pan, I thought it was perfect for every day use

When food sticks nothing is easy to clean.

Great size, shape and weight, wish it lasted longer for non-stick.

I seasoned as instructed, but after only one use food started sticking just as it would have for any old pan. Not a long term use pan.

good pan

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Heats Quickly

Cons

• needs to be seasoned frequently

• Gifts
  • Large Kitchens
  • Simple Meals
  • Small Kitchens

Comments about As Seen on TV Orgreenic Fry Pan:

This pan works great! I have seen some people say it doesn't work as advertised and this can definitely be true if it's not seasoned properly like the directions say. It needs to be oiled and baked in the oven to properly work. I found that I have to do this more often then the instructions state. When i am using it and find that good starts to stick I season the pan and it goes right back to non stick again. I think this pan works great and as long as it is taken care of the correct way the good doesn't stick and it's super easy to clean. One thing I don't like about this pan is the bolts on the inside of the pan that connects the handles. The good gets stuck around them and has to be scraped out. I would definitely buy another one because I like it a lot.

Really wanted to like it

Comments about As Seen on TV Orgreenic Fry Pan:

I was excited to get this pan since I was sick of scrubbing the pan my husband used to make eggs (half the eggs stuck to the pan). But after two or three months of use, I'm seeing this wasn't such a great buy.

Doesn't Stick
At first it didn't stick. But even though we babied this pan and kept it really clean, the non stick factor didn't last long. I hate using cooking spray for things like French toast, eggs, pancakes but I've had to start using it again.

No complaint on this

Ease of Handling
Very easy to handle but it now has a scratch in the back.

At first it was ready to clean but now it has become more and more difficult to keep clean. I've only been using the spongy side of the spine but it is harder to get stuff off.

Ok

I really had high hopes for this pan. I probably will be replacing it in few months and will just get a cast iron one. At least I know exactly what to expect with one of those and it will last more than a few months.

Useless.

from Kansas

Comments about As Seen on TV Orgreenic Fry Pan:

My mom got me the Orgreenic Fry Pan because she knows I don't like cooking with oil or butter, anything like that. I like the concept of the pan, it seems convenient and a way to incorporate healthier eating easier. The Orgreenic Fry Pan works briefly, then it doesn't work at all. Don't waste your money on this pan.

The first 3 times I used the pan it worked GREAT! Not a single thing stuck to it and I simply wiped it clean. I was shocked that an as seen on tv product worked so well! Then I used it the 4th time...I had stuck on eggs everywhere. I was so confused how it suddenly changed. It made no sense so I tried it again and had the same problem. Cleaning it became much more difficult and the eggs just DID NOT want to budge off the pan. I threw it away because I could not get it fully clean.

I do not suggest buying this pan. It worked 3 times then was just garbage.

Doesn't Stick
Worked briefly then everything stuck to it to the point where I had to throw the pan away!

Not as advertised!

Ease of Handling

When food sticks nothing is easy to clean.

Great size, shape and weight, wish it lasted longer for non-stick.

Orgreenic Fry Pan

Comments about As Seen on TV Orgreenic Fry Pan:

Worst cookware I ever used.

Doesn't Stick
Followed instructions to the letter, tried to fry eggs, and they stuck like glue.

Heat Distribution
Pan gets hot handle stays cool, just like the ad says.

Light weight.

Awful, had to soak pan to clean stuck on food.

Design is ok, looks like a pan.

Don't know, I won't be using it anymore to find out.

• Ease of Handling:

I love working with a product that is healthy for my family!

Comments about As Seen on TV Orgreenic Fry Pan:

I just got this for Christmas and love it already! It's easy to use and clean. The infomercial doesn't tell you about the suggestion to season the pan first, but it was no real inconvenience. I love it! I especially love that these pots and pans are oven-safe. The only downside is how hot the handles get when exposed to heat despite being called "stay-cool." Regardless, I am so excited to have this product. I received the entire set as a gift and immediately threw out my old teflon set. This is much better and much better for the health of my family!

Doesn't Stick
Caramelizations do stick of course, but everything else slides right off!

Heat Distribution
So far, this seems perfect. I fried four pork chops-- all very evenly cooked.

Ease of Handling
These are so easy to use! The only downside is the "stay-cool" handles don't stay very cool when exposed to heat, particularly with the lids, but that's not a big deal to me.

It's hard for me to say on this one as I just recently started using the product, but so far, so good!

Really a revolutionary product

Comments about As Seen on TV Orgreenic Fry Pan:

This is one of the best frying pans I have ever used. The only reason I only gave 9 stars is because it is not as amazing at the commercial would let on. I do not want that statement to take away how awesome it is though. You can fry eggs or grill vegetables or even cook cheese with very very little sticking. I use no butter or Pam for eggs and even frying vegetables. You can only do this is if you season the pan right. If you follow their steps and take your time and properly season this will be your only go to frying pan. It does take some getting used to, but it is truly amazing when you have it seasoned correctly.

Does what it says!

Comments about As Seen on TV Orgreenic Fry Pan:

although the Green pan is a little off putting it is very effective at what it says its good for, and that is at being a non-stick pan. honestly its much better at this than any other pans I've used in the category so over all i'm pretty impressed, and my breakfast is too!

my only complaint is that the handle is exposed and at times it can get fairly hot :( I prefer a silicon handle for ease of use.

Doesn't Stick
Does what it says! while most non-stick pans are still a little sticky, this one actually is pretty good about doing what its advertised for

Ease of Handling
as I said above at times the handle gets quite hot making it difficult to handle

Being non-stick has its advantages with cleaning! the food still left in the pan just slides right off.

Again the handle is a bit of an issue for me, and I would love to see it in different colors (yes I am a kitchen fasionista, don't judge)

I'll put this at 9 for now since I haven't had it long enough to tell, but I get an over all impression that because the non-stick coating is ceramic and baked on, it wont scratch off over time.

• Ease of Handling:

Mine & Soon To Be Your Favorite Pan.

Heat Distribution
It heats very evenly. I have not had any trouble cooking in this pan.

• Ease of Handling:

This is the very best fry pan I have ever used!

Comments about As Seen on TV Orgreenic Fry Pan:

This is by far the best fry pan I have ever used and cooked with... Not only is it the best, but easy and healthy to use (no need to add oil or fat), and easy to clean up afterwards. (Just rinse and wipe clean!)

Doesn't Stick
The food does not stick to the pan and make a mess of your food, like other pans.

Heat Distribution
The food cooked evenly and thoroughly.

Ease of Handling
This pan is just the right size for most all my needs.

It is so easy to clean... just rinse and wipe!

It's as if this pan was designed with ME in mind... I love it's size and the way it cooks my food with no need to add fats.

This pan never seems to wear out... I think I will be using it for years to come.