Other Shampoos:
Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo

Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Smells soooo good and cleans hair great!

I already have 9,000 shampoo and conditioner samples in my "sample basket", so why I actually *bought* shampoo and conditioner is beyond me.  I'm convinced it was the eye-catching packaging that screams, "smell me!", so I did.  The packaging got my attention, but the delicious scent held it.

I feel the need to repeat the following info from my [conditioner review][1] because it's important to me that people understand more about organic products:

*Although the brand name is Organix, this product is not organic.  I'm not even sure if it's completely natural, but I didn't have a problem with some of the ingredients because they are hair products and not getting applied to my skin.  It doesn't have any parabens or petroleum, but people confuse the tricky marketing of calling something Organix with it being organic, and it's not.  It is not tested on animals and is made here, in the USA.*

I've read many reviews where people are labeling something organic when it's not.  It's sad to see people get duped, so if you want to know if a product is truly organic, you will see a seal of its organic certification.  Every organic product must be certified organic and there will a seal from the company that says, "Yes, this product is indeed organic".  Just because a product is made with some "organic ingredients", does not mean it's organic either.

On to **Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo**.  The consistency of this product is pretty thick for a shampoo.  It's a pretty, shimmery pink color.

Overall, this is a good shampoo that smells great.  If you like fruity scents, you are sure to enjoy the smell of this!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Organix-Revitalizing-Pomegranate-Green-Tea-Conditioner-review-4dd28

It cleans my hair really well.  I'm not really crazy about how thick the shampoo is, but it does work.  Plus, it leaves my hair smelling great for hours.  After using both the shampoo and conditioner, my hair is soft, silky and healthy.  So soft, that I find myself stringing my fingers though my hair all the time.

Just like the matching conditioner, the shampoo smells really good - like a combination of cranberries, pomegranates and strawberries.  It's sweet, fruity and yummy!

Works well for an organic shampoo.

I'll start off by saying that I have long, fine, limp hair that I only wash every 4-6 days (or as necessary).  I tend to only use shampoo, and have been searching for a chemical free shampoo that works well.

Organix's revitalizing pomegranate green tea shampoo comes in a pretty, unique shaped bottle.  I thought that because it was organic it wouldn't have SLS's, and it doesn't.  But it has a similar chemical: Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate.  Because of this, the shampoo foams up very well and it only takes a little to shampoo all your hair.

The smell is decent to good, but doesn't seem to stick with you hair in the same way that Herbal Essence does (for better or worse).

My hair stayed sufficiently clean after using it, and no conditioner was necessary as it seems to have a heavy cream base and didn't dry out my hair too much.

All in all it was a good product, but not natural enough for me.

excelent for the scalp best i have tried

from Bowmanville Ontario Canada

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Thicker Hair

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

I have psoriasis all over my scalp this is the best shampoo I have tried. Is soothing and minimizes the dandruff..

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

It's true love.

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

All the Organix products have an exotic ingredient thats meant to lure you in with their myriad of hair-tastic benefits. Pomegranate & Green Tea lured me in and then they pampered my hair.
    I've reviewed other Organix products before and while I feel bad saying it, this is one thats in my top three. First of all, it smells AMAZING. As soon as you dispense it into your palm and the scent starts filling the air you suddenly want to rinse and repeat and scrub your whole body. It smells fantastic- enough said.
    On the revitalizing front this shampoo manages to repair and restore the quality of your hair with out becoming a heavy product that could weigh your hair down. It provided all the benefits of a moisturizing shampoo with out the risk of greasy hair.
    Side note- when I started using this shampoo I was beginning to grow my hair out. I do exercise regularly and eat healthy ( which is my way of saying I can't claim it was the shampoo alone) BUT I did notice that once I started using this shampoo my hair was not only healthier it seemed to get longer faster. Perhaps the "Revitalizing" aspects helped diminish split ends and thats what has given me the extra length so quickly… Again, I can't be sure. But, Im happy with the results!

I love this shampoo. It improved the over all quality of my hair. It's helped me grow out my hair faster and healthier. It's just the bee's knees all around.

Pomegranate Green Tea - sounds like an odd combo but, its a fantastic one. It seems wonderful! A little fruity but light and clean.

Best hair product (shampoo)

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

I have bad ceriusis and when I tryed this product I was amazed. It has a pleasent smell unlike medicated shampoos. I highly reccomend this product!

Clears up dry, flacky skin fast and pain free.

I love the mint and many others. They make it smell clean and natural.

Pretty ok

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

I have purchased and tried this Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo and there were a lot of things I really liked about it and a few that I did not like. The first thing I love about this Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo is the scent. The scent is absolutely amazing. The scent alone was revitalizing. The next thing I like about this Organix Shampoo is that it cleans my hair really really good and it washes out very easily. I love the way the green tea gives your head a tingling sort of cool feeling as if it is working. Some of the Organix shampoos I do not like but this one is pretty good. One of the things I do not like about this Organix Rejuvenating Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo is that it dried my hair out a little. I do wish it had a little more moisture. One other thing about it is that it is not exactly expensive but it is a little pricey. I would certainly recommend this Organix shampoo to all of my friends and family especially if you have oily hair.

Good, but expensive.

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

I feel like this product is too high priced. It does feel luxurious, but I would want a salon endorsed product for this price. The scent is wonderful, but there are better shampoos out there in my opinion. I had a coupon to buy this otherwise I never would have gotten it. I feel like a lot of people would like it. It's not a bad product; I've just been spoiled by other salon brands.

If you evaluate this product on it's performance alone, it's nothing special. I feel like it is similar to other off brand shampoos in that aspect. There are cheaper brands that do the same exact thing. There isn't enough of a difference to me for it to be worth it.

My gosh this product smells good. I would be tempted to get it again just for the scent alone. Its wonderful aroma is one of it's most important qualities. It would be good for a spa like experience if you are in the tub soaking. This is the product for you if you are a scent oriented shampoo user. If you are strictly performance based, get something from your hairdresser instead.

Great smell, made my hair feel like heaven.

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

Everything with this shampoo is what I want all the time. Yeah the price is a little bit up there but some store in my town had them really cheap so i went ahead and tried it. The way it made my curl look and feel was something so great and I really look forward to buying this again and having real good hair days. My curls where smooth and clean. There was no left be hide shampoo on my head it didn't make my hair look greasy after a day.

Before using it I had really damaged hair and frizzy, this made my hair feel nice and soft. I usually sleep with my hair wet and after that it makes me hair a bit puffy but the shampoo made my curls nice and round and easy to work with.

The scent isn't too strong, can't really smell it unless you are using it for a while or working it in your hair which is a nice thing because you don't open the bottle and the smell over powers your nose. It stays true to the smell that is said on the bottle and can be smell through out the day very lightly.

You're paying for the brand- and the scent

from Garden City, NY

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

Can't say I'm impressed with this product. The shampoo is quite expensive- which can sometimes be worth it, depending on the results. After I finished my bottle, I decided not to purchase again. The scent is delightful and I was quite happy with it. However, that's where my praise ends. My hair isn't too damaged, but I like to give it extra TLC every now and then, since I do color and blow dry it. I didn't find any difference after using this product.

Another unpleasant surprise- the consistency of the shampoo is kind of thick and a little greasy feeling, which I wasn't crazy about. Organix didn't wow me with this one. Next time I'll be sticking with Garnier and other less expensive, and more effective, products.

I honestly didn't find anything stellar about this shampoo. My hair was alright after, but certainly not restored.

Scent is wonderful- no doubt about that! Sumptuous and fruity.

Organix Revitalizing Tea Shampoo is perfect for damaged hair.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

The Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo is great for hair that has been damaged. The entire line is more expensive than the typical drugstore shampoos but worth the cost. The Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo smells wonderful, lathers easily and completely cleans your hair. It does not leave behind any residue or stickiness. Also, this shampoos is made with natural ingredients that are better for you and the environment. I like the scent of the product. It is not too heavy or strong, yet it is still noticeable. The Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo is perfect for hair that needs some help after damage and keeping it strong.

Smells soooo good and cleans hair great!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

An orgasmic shampoo good for me and the earth too

from Houston, TX

Comments about Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo:

i have tried several of the line of Organix Shampoo's and conditioners.  I can't believe I haven't reviewed the **Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo** before.  Maybe I didn't know what I had until it was gone!

What I like about **Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo: **

- made with natural ingredients

- good for the environment ingredients and packaging

What I don't like about **Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo: **

- the dispenser - sometimes I pour too much but then I have an excuse to use it for body wash too!

No matter what condition my hair is in I can count on **Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo **to repair it within a few washes. Even when I get the frizzes and need a trim my hair seems healthier when I use it.  I knew I liked it, but when I was on a budget last month and didn't purchase it but a cheaper brand I found out that I love **Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo. **

Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo makes my hair shiny, soft, manageable and bouncy.

Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo smells yummy.