3.7
Organix

3.7

Pros

Cons

Organix Coconut Shampoo is awesome!

I started using Organix Coconut Shampoo about 6 months ago, and I love it! What first attracted me to this product, is it's heavenly scent. It smells very tropical, and almost good enough to eat! I noticed the texture at first was a little different then shampoos I have used in the past. It wasn't as smooth as other shampoos, and came out more like jelly. At first I thought this to be a little unusual, however after reading the ingredients, I noticed that it contains egg whites, which may explain the consistency. I generally have thick and sometimes frizzy hair. I must say that this particular product, has been very helpful in calming those frizzies! Plus, the wonderful scent usually lasts for a day or so. I would also recommend using the conditioner that goes with this product as well. It smells just as good, and is even better at controlling unmanagable and frizzy hair. I would truly recommend this product to anyone, and in fact, that's what I have been doing! It's just as good quality that you might find in a salon, except it just isn't as expensive! It usually sells at national chain drugstores and the like.

Works great and smells wonderful But is not 100% organic

I got this shampoo when it was on sell, I could not see paying that amount for a small bottle of shampoo. I am so glad I tryed it. I Love the coconut smell, it makes me think of summer. **Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo** works great on short and long thick hair. And my boys will use this too! The smell will stay with you most of the day. I also like the fact that this is organic ingredient based and that it is sulfate free. The bottle is made out of recycled materials. It's not tested on animal and eco-friendly packaging...ALL GOOD STUFF! The moisturizing agent that really helps dry to very dry hair. Egg whites are very good for adding strength and elasticity to all types of hair.I was completely satisfied with** Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo** and I would recommend this to all of my friends.

This is an update: after reading the ingredients I saw some words the didn't look or sound so "organic" (like COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCAMIDE DEA)  to me so I looked them up and there ARE NOT organic. So I am changing my star rating on this. If you looking for just a shampoo it is great, but for the price and size I think its way 2 much from not being organic. Please know I do not see anywhere on the bottle were it claims to be organic, it is just in the name, which I think can be misleading..

A nice product, but a little expensive.

from florida, USA

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

Overall, I like the Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo a lot. It provided my hair with needed hydration without over moisturizing and weighing it down. The only thing I do not like about this shampoo is the price for the amount of product I actually got. This shampoo seemed to go quite fast.

I do feel like this Coconut Milk Shampoo strengthened and nourished my hair. It did not seem to break quite as much as before I used it. This shampoo also added shine and manageability to my hair that I did not have before. When used with the Coconut Milk Conditioner, this shampoo is absolutely one of my favorites and regulars.

The scent of the Organix Coconut Milk shampoo is fabulous! It is a coconut milk shampoo, so, of course, it smells overwhelming of coconut, and I LOVE it. My hair smells like coconut all day long, and I have received so many compliments on the smell of my hair when I use this shampoo.

Organix coconut milk shampoo

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

I really love all of the Organix hair care products that I have tried, but my favorite Organix shampoo is the nourishing coconut milk shampoo! (All of them are pretty great though!)
I really love the scent of this shampoo, it smells like coconut obviously and it really captures the smell of a tropical vacation and makes me feel like I'm on a beach every time I'm in the shower!
I lather this into my hair every day when I shower and it's gentle enough for daily use while still leaving my hair very clean. It washes out easily and does not leave any residue behind that weighs down hair. It also leaves my hair feeling very soft and nourished even after heat styling my hair that day. The coconut milk really helps hair strands recuperate after heat styling!
I use Organix nourishing coconut milk shampoo in combination with Organix nourishing coconut milk conditioner and overall I would recommend this set to anyone whose hair needs extra nourishment.

I wish it left my hair feeling as pretty as it smells.

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

I was really excited to try this product. The smell was fabulous, and the fact it is supposed to made with all natural products was a HUGE draw for me. When I purchased it this product was on sale, and man, am I glad about that now. It's not that there is something horrible wrong with this product as much as it just did not live up to expectations. On the battle it says "Nourishing" and I thought that combined with the heavenly scent would make for an amazing product. But it didn't feel nourishing whatsoever, and it left my hair feeling stringy. It did a good job at cleaning my hair, but it sucked all the life out of it in the process.

It cleans well. If that is ALL you want in a shampoo than this might be a good fit for you. But if you want something that cleans your hair, and leaves it feeling amazing then you need to keep looking.

The scent was amazing. And one of the major reasons why I was drawn to it. It smells like a mini vacation and the smell stays after the shampoo is washed out.

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

I love almost all Organix products. I love their packaging- rounded, eye catching, petite. I love their scents. But, most of all I love the results I get when I use their hair care lines.
Im a sucker for coconut scent. So, originally I purchased this product because of the scent. I kept buying it because it does nourish your hair.
After only a few washes your hair is softer, shiner, and easier to handle. I noticed that when I started using Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo my hair hardly lost any moisture when I would blow dry it or use any other hair styling tools.
Because the shampoo is a higher quality product a little bit goes a long way and Im able to really get my monies worth out of it.
If you are looking to restore your hair after day to day damage this is a wonderful product at an affordable price.

A little goes a long way. While this shampoo isn't as sudsy as some others i've used I don't mind taking the extra time to massage it in, my strands feel softer even as Im working the product through them.

Coconut is a go to scent for me. I love that Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo doesn't make the scent too over powering but subtle and sexy.

Smells great and makes hair feel clean and shiny

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

After receiving a coupon for Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo, I decided to give it a try. I liked the shampoo because it's all natural. I typically don't buy all natural shampoos because of the cost, but I do really try to use products that are natural and don't have as many chemicals in them. This did a good job of keeping my long hair feeling very clean while also making it smell great! It also helped keep my hair shiny (in combination with other sprays I put on my hair before drying it).

I really enjoyed the scent of this shampoo, but I wasn't thrilled with the small size of the container. I have really long hair, so I went thru this shampoo pretty quickly.

This kept my hair clean and shiny all day long. Although it made my hair shiny, it did not cause it to become oily at all.

The scent of this shampoo was amazing. A lot of times I base my purchases on what I think the scent of the product will be, and this did not leave me disappointed.

A special treat for your hair!

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

I am a big fan of Organix. It took me forever to actually buy and use this shampoo and conditioner, because I just couldn't justify spending that much money on such a small bottle. I decided to treat myself, because what can I say, I just wanted it. It smells so great. I am such a fan of coconut milk. My hair not only smelled wonderful, it looked crazy good after use.

I got a such a good clean with this shampoo. It gave it a deep cleanse without making it feel like it was stripped. Some shampoo's, after use, makes it feel like straw, this is not one of them.

Heavenly. Anyone who enjoys the tropical scent of coconut will enjoy this scent. All's you have to do is pop the top and take a whiff. It smells just as good after use. Best if used along with the conditioner of the same scent. You will not be disappointed. The scent will stay in your hair for a long time, which I personally love. It is so much better than the generic cheaper brands.

Wonderful Scent

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

I received and considered buying this product because it had the word organic and coconut. The smell alone is amazing, that is if you enjoy coconut. I love the way the product smells along with the texture of the shampoo. When I took a bath with the product is left the bathwater clean and not foggy at all, which i think is great because it shows how organic the product is. If you are looking for a nice, refreshing and beautifully smelling shampoo this is the one for you. Along with the conditioner it is an amazing combo, the shampoo also does a great job when you scrub it into your scalp and it covers all areas of your hair. I really enjoyed this product and I do not plan on changing my shampoo and conditioner habits anytime soon.

Wonderful Scent of coconuts

Awful, made my hair fall out

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

I have a mild hatred for this shampoo/conditioner set. I love coconut products, so it's not surprisingly I bought these. I used both for around 2 weeks before I realized it was drying my hair out and making it break off. I do not dye my hair and only occasionally blow dry it, so it wasn't very damaged to begin with.

It took, at the very least, 3 months to nurse my hair back to decent health. I gave it to my husband in hopes that he could use it up but his hair started breaking off, too. Then I decided I would just use it to shave my legs with. It made my legs feel weird. I usually don't throw products away, I'll try to find other uses for them... but these weren't even worth using on my body.

The worst part is that when I went to my hair dresser after 2 weeks of use, she asked me what I used and she had a friend that had her hair break off due to this shampoo/con set as well. So apparently that's fairly common.

The only good thing about this product was the scent. But even the smell didn't save it from me keeping it around.

Smells amazing, works really well, and a healthy choice

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

I recently switched from more "conventional" shampoo brands to Organix because I wanted a paraben-free shampoo that contained safe and natural ingredients.
I don't think I'll go back to the conventional shampoos. This stuff smells AH-mazing. Really. It's got a sweet coconut scent, and it makes my hair soft and shiny. It works really well, and I feel good that I'm keeping chemicals off of my scalp.
I will tell you that it doesn't lather quite as well as traditional shampoos, but it doesn't affect the way it works. If anything I like that the lather isn't as extreme because I know there are less chemicals in it.

Cleans my hair, and leaves it shiny and smooth. Since it doesn't lather excessively it doesn't spread quite as well over my hair as more conventional shampoos, but I usually get around that by applying small amounts on different areas of my scalp before lathering.

The coconut isn't overpowering, but it is pleasant and leaves me refreshed.

I've never been one for organic things.

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo:

When my sister told me about this product I thought she was just being a nature guru and I didn't believe her. Well, I went out and bought some and it's absolutely incredible. So moisturizing and smells amazing.

It's very moisturizing and a little bit goes a long way.

It has a strong coconut scent that is to die for.