Other Hair Conditioners:
Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Mixed results sounds about right.

Mixed results is what I got from Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner. I want to love it, but I only like it, even though I think it might have done something for my hair that I was not expecting.

I have fine hair that is color-treated but I also have an oily scalp, so while the sulfate-free promise was a draw, I didn't really need a super-emollient conditioner. I just wanted to see if this conditioner smelled as good as I had heard. Coconut is one of my favorite scents overall, and my absolute favorite scent for bath products. The smell of this conditioner did not disappoint. It's one of the most delicious coconut scented bath products I've ever come across.

However, it didn't moisturize my hair. The Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner I had been using before did a better job of moisturizing my hair than the Organix did. I loved the smell so much, though, that I decided to just rotate this conditioner along with a more emollient one, and this I did for just over a month. I started noticing that the texture of my hair seemed a little bit more coarse, like maybe the conditioner was making it more porous, but it still left my hair shiny so I didn't worry over it too much.

Then it was time to refresh my color. It's been years since I've needed two boxes to do that. When I was younger, I had the "fine hair, but a lot of it" dealio, but between color treatments, banana clips and getting older, now I just have fine hair. Well lo and behold, I needed two boxes. I took a closer look at my scalp. It wasn't just the change in texture caused (most probably) by the Organix conditioner, I actually had more hair. I am not 100 percent sure it was the Organix that caused that, as I had also just started taking a vitamin D supplement. However, I had been using the Organix for over a month and only been taking the vitamin D for a couple of weeks. Maybe a combination of the two? I don't know, but I'm willing to keep the Organix in my rotation if this is the result I can expect from long-term use. I'm willing to give it a qualified recommendation, but I'd also recommend rotating it with a more emollient conditioner.

It was definitely the Organix encouraging new hair growth. I realized that my coloring and my banana clip habit had been breaking some of my hairs before they could get very long. The large amount of protein in this conditioner strengthened my hair, resulting in less early breakage and more hair on my head. It was also the protein that was causing my hair to feel crispy after continuous use, though. Rotating it with a more emollient conditioner was the right decision.

This is hands down the nicest coconut smell I've ever come across in a bath product. It smells good enough to eat. Yum!

Somtimes you feel like a Coconut, some times you condition one!

I purchased ***Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner***, at the same time I did the shampoo. Why? Because it was a buy one, get one free. What better way to try a new product you have not used before. They looked like a matching set, shampoo and conditioner. I oh so love the smell of Coconut, reminds me of one of my favorite summertime drinks. Virgin Pina Colada, nice and slushy, on a warm summer day to cool off. Feeling the breeze blowing by gently. O.K. back to reviewing, got lost for a moment in thought.

***Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner*** smells wonderful, just like the shampoo. I was somewhat disappointed. It did not feel like your normal conditioner going on. Almost dry, not a smooth feeling while you're in the shower. I guess I expected it to slide through my fingers into my hair. I won't say it was a gritty feeling, just not slippery, gliding like most do.

As far as styling goes, you do know you have used ***Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner***. You can tell it does work. You also feel like you've had a trip to the tropics in a bottle. (I wish it was this cheap.)

***Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner ***suggests you leave it on for 3-5 minutes. Then rinse your hair thoroughly.

Organix bottles are eco-friendly. Manufactured from materials containing recycled post-consumer resin. The labels are printed utilizing environmental inks and compostable label film made from annually renewable resource corn, not from petrochemicals.

*Ingredients if you are interested in:* Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Parfum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cylopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Albumen, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Coumarin.

**Not Tested on Animals**

**My Viewpoint:**

It doesn't go on as smooth and creamy as I thought it would. The end result on my hair, being baby fine turned out just fine. Not a weighted down feeling you would expect with*** Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk ****Conditioner*** because it does contain coconut oil. I do like to switch it up, it's a variety thing with me. Sometimes it's a spray on conditioner, other times it's regular. This product worked for me.****

It is crazy how light my hair feels!

from Oceanside, CA

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Protects Against Heat Damage
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Hair

Cons

• Sometimes pricy

• Damaged Hair
  • Dry Hair
  • Normal Hair

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

We have soft water in our home, so we have to get very light, very efficient hair products as well as body products to pair hand in hand with the soft water. If you don't have soft water, I'll tell you that it makes it harder to wash out lathered soap from anywhere or anything.

I decided to try this shampoo totally on a whim and paired it with my preexisiting OGX Weightless Hydration Coconut Water collection Conditioner.

my hair is smooth and weightless after its been blow dried! I have thick hair, with an oily scalp and it treats me well.

I totally suggest this shampoo and even the conditioner too in the series to freshen your hair regime.

In love with Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner!

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

The Bottom Line: I absolutely ADORE this Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner. This is an affordable, very nourishing conditioner, with a smell that will whisk you away to some tropical island. A "must-try" conditioner, especially if you enjoy coconut scented products.

This conditioner is one of the thickest conditioners in the Organix line and I love that. The texture is thick, rich and creamy, and it really sticks to your wet hair, without dripping all over the place. I like to use it as a deep conditioner as well and leave it on for about 15 minutes with a shower cap to help the conditioning process.

This conditioner rinses really clean, while leaving your hair moisturized, shinier, and with less frizz. If you enjoy coconut oil and coconut scented products, you will love this product. It smells really, really amazing!

This product really does a fantastic job of untangling your hair, and I have very long hair. I usually need a bit more conditioner than people with shorter hair, but I find that this Organix conditioner is so creamy that a little goes a long way, and I am able to cover all of my hair with an average amount of product (unlike runnier products, which always force me to use a ton of product).

The scent is beyond amazing...this is by far one of the most authentic coconut scents I have ever smelled in any beauty product. It is as close to real coconut as you can get.

Good for the price

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

I bought this conditioner when it was on sale. I am a fan of the coconut scent and was drawn to this conditioner by the scent. It normally is a bit expensive at 7.99, but it was on sale so I gave it a try.
It worked well, was a little thicker than I was used too, but it made my hair feel smooth and silky. I felt like I had to rinse my hair for a long time to be sure it was all washed out. It goes on very heavy and leaves a bit of a weighed down feeling.
This is not one of my favorite conditioners, but if it goes on sale again, I would probably buy it. The bottle is smaller than most average sized conditioners, so with the price being higher for a smaller portion it will not be a everyday item for me. I did not see that this conditioner worked any different than the lower priced brands on the market.

The scent was very nice. It has a great, long lasting scent of coconut that stays with your hair as the day goes on. I love the scent!

This Smells So Good!

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk conditioner is a great conditioner for every day use. I especially love the natural coconut scent and the way my hair feels afterwards. I lighten my hair so it tends to be on the dry side and this conditioner makes it feel soft and silky. It also works very well at getting rid of my tangles.

This conditioner takes care of my main concern which is tangled hair after shampooing. The coconut scent is light and smells like natural coconut. It also is very gentle on my lightened hair and helps it to feel moisturized and like healthy, untreated hair.

I am very sensitive to strong scents and I find this conditioner to smell terrific. The coconut scent is mild and it smells like real coconut and not like an artificial chemical smell. This conditioner is one of the most natural smelling coconut scented products that i have ever used. I would recommend this product to anyone who also loves the smell of fresh coconut.

SO YUMMY! Love it!

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

I'm such a nerd. Honestly I give this product a high rating based on the fact that the ingredients seem more natural or healthy for my hair and that it says coconut. Those two won me over the first time I saw this product even though I have no idea how to read ingredients and what's actually good for you hair. I do feel as if I know a little bit. Good product. Check it out. I recommend. It's pricey but I think it's good to try it out.

I was hoping that with multiple uses of this conditioner that my hair would start to improve. The problem is i stopped buying it! I'm really bad at taking care of my thick curly hair. It never seems to do what I need it to do. I used this conditioner in my hair and I didn't feel like it made a ton of difference. That's probably because I need an out of shower product and a good hair cut. Probably a good treatment as well. But I did notice that my hair felt soft and clean and for that I was happy. The texture is thick but it didn't leave that thick residue feel in my hair and I was very happy about that as well.

The coconut smell wins me over. It is creamy and light and strong in a good way all at the same time. It's perfect. I wish all coconut scented conditioners would smell this way. And now that I've had the chance to discover more of their products, I see that there are so many awesome scents.

Not a lot of difference from other brands on the shelf nearby

from West Virginia

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

This particular brand of conditioner does smell very nice. It also left my hair feeling great and smelling great for a couple of days. It's thick enough to last and easy enough to spread through my long hair. It also works well with detangling, conditioning, fortifying, helping my damaged ends, and when it comes time to style, the scent lasts for a long while. But I just can't figure out why the price is a bit higher than other brands on the shelf that I feel do just as good of a job and often times have significantly more product.

It is a very effective product in that it conditions my hair nicely and leaves it with a great scent. It also seems to help reduce the amount of split ends and damage that my hair takes from brushing and styling. Also, my hair is color treated and this product has never caused in color loss or damage to my color treated hair.

The scent is amazing. It's very tropic and fruity without being to overpowering. It smells more like body spray and I often get asked what type of perfume or body spray I am wearing after I use this product. The smell lasts several days. It smells a lot stronger in the bottle but once you use the product it tones down to just the right amount of scent in your hair.

I highly recommend this conditioner

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

I fell in love with this product from the start. It really deep moisturizes your hair unlike some of the other conditioners. It has a nice smell to it. It works just like it's supposed to. There wasn't an throng I disliked about it, but if you use too much it can make your hair oily looking. If you avoid putting it on the roots and using too much you should be fine though. You should give it a try!

Organix coconut milk conditioner!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

I absolutely love Organix line of hair care products, especially the Organix nourishing coconut milk conditioner! I use this conditioner in combination with Organix coconut milk shampoo and it makes my hair look and feel amazing! I use the conditioner after shampooing my hair and leave it in for two to three minutes and it washes out easily. It leaves my hair very silky and smooth and really soft. It feels healthy after using this shampoo and conditioner set for a few weeks. It really nourishes my hair! I am pretty brutal with my hair, I use a hair dryer and a flat iron and Organix nourishing coconut milk conditioner really helps to fix all the damage I do to my hair with heat styling.
The scent of this shampoo is great as well. It smells like a tropical vacation air with a hint of coconut! I really love coconut scented products and this one really captures that scent in a very unique way.
Overall, this is a great product for people who need extra nourishment for their hair!

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner - great smell

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner has great smell, but that's about the only great feature of this conditioner. I have one or two favorite conditioners, but I like trying new things. I like new smells. And I love when I find "gem" just by trying new products. Every once in a while, I just feel like trying something new on my hair. Sometimes that means I get a new cut or a new style. Sometimes I change the color. And sometimes the something new is a new product like shampoo or conditioner.

That's how I first tried Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner. Wandering through the shampoo and conditioner isle, I opened bottles and smelled the products. It was at the end of spring / early summer, and this conditioner smelled like summer was coming. It felt like a tropical beach vacation! It was the perfect scent for me that day.

So I bought it and took it home to try. That's where it fell flat. It just doesn't do ANYTHING for my hair. I tried it 3 or 4 times and my hair was not soft, shiny and full. It was actually much more fly-away and had much more static than usual. Nothing else had changed, so I had to attribute this to the conditioner. It actually felt like I had not used a conditioner at all. It did not ease the tangles. And after I dried my hair, it wasn't smooth. I just did NOT work for me.

The scent is very nice. And the scent does last after rinsing it out. But the quality of a conditioner is not based on scent alone.

Sorry. I love the smell, but this is NOT the right product for me!

Sweet coconut aroma thats just divine

Comments about Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:

I can honestly say this Organix Nourishing Coconut milk conditioner works extremely well on my hair. The texture of this conditioner is very creamy and thick. It penetrates each hair strand into making it really soft. Its really nourishing and it conditions my hair from root to tip. I noticed my hair isn't so frizzy and my hair is a lot easier to comb through because its tangle free now. My hair feels a lot healthier and its really shiny. It makes everyday easy styling for my hair. My hair is a lot smoother and this conditioner is very light so it doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I love how this conditioner isn't heavy so it doesn't weigh my hair down. I'm in love with the smell it just reminds me of a tropical coconut island. I really love my hair smelling like this and it lasts all day. This conditioner is on the pricey side but its well worth every penny because of how it leaves my hair feeling.