Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

Gentle cleanser

Comments about Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo:

I believe this shampoo claims to be sulfate free and from other reviews I've read people have said that it doesn't really lather up well and doesn't give your hair a clean enough feeling. Personally, I don't think that's true. I use quite a bit of product and work it into my hair very thoroughly before rinsing and I think it gives a very nice lather. It may take a bit more product to get the same lather from other shampoos, but it definitely lathers up to a nice sudsy product that gets your hair clean by the end of your shower.

It cleans your hair gently without stripping it of its natural oils. When I'm done washing I feel that my hair is clean but also more silky and not at all tangly like it might become using other shampoos. I think it's especially great for any hair that's been processed through any chemical service or is naturally very curly or textured.

The scent is really light and not overpowering. I can't even really tell what it smells like it's so light, but maybe it's comparable to something very earthy mixed with a bit of vanilla. The scent, whatever it is, doesn't really last in your hair for long, but your hair will definitely smell very clean afterwards. If you're not really buying your shampoo for the scent or you're just not really fond of strong scents then I'd say this is a pretty good option.

Wow! Just wow!

from Medford, NY

Comments about Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo:

I love Organix shampoos and conditioners. The Moroccan oil is my favorite. I have straight hair but it gets tangled and develops knots very easily. I am assuming all of the years of dyeing my hair has left it dry. However, ever since I have been using this shampoo, my hair is beautiful. I no longer have knots and my hair is silky and tangle free. I don't even have to put any styling products in my hair. I just blow dry and brush it and my hair looks salon gorgeous. I also like that this shampoo does not have all of those harsh chemicals that other shampoos have. And the price is very nice for a salon quality shampoo. I love the new size bottles. As the smaller size wasn't lasting too long. My husband loves this shampoo as well. We have tried other organic products but none compare to this one.

This shampoo is very effective. It leaves my hair silky and smooth.

I absolutely love the smell. It is exotic and refreshing.

A great amount of moisture for brittle hair

Comments about Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo:

Organix Moroccan Oil shampoo is a great shampoo that makes my hair feel really clean. My hair feels a lot softer and silkier after I shampoo my hair. My hair feels less dry and it feels moisturized. I like how this shampoo isn't heavy on my hair. Its light weight and it cleans my hair from root to tip. There's a blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly restores shine and softness while strengthening. The argan oil protects from heat damage, which is great because I use a lot of heat on my hair. It lathers up really well and it has a unique smell. My hair is a lot more manageable and it has less damage. I noticed each hair strand has improved being a lot stronger. This shampoo os perfect for my thick hair because it gets deep into the cuticle of my hair. Its great for color treated hair too because my hair color has a lot more shine now. Its gentle and it doesn't make my color fade. I would recommend this to anybody who wants smoother hair that's a lot softer.

A beautiful smell that's sweet and fresh.

Tried & Love it!

Comments about Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo:

My first time trying this brand of shampoo and I was quite impressed. It left my hair clean, shiny & ultra soft! I look forward to trying the other hair products from this product. I would even say this compares to the treatment I have received at salons for a lot less money.

Makes shampooing a great experience

Comments about Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo:

This product smells great and makes your hair look shiny and feel weightless. If you have oily hair, it also helps keep your hair cleaner longer. I have tried this shampoo multiple times, I follow with the conditioner which helps a great deal. The shampoo removes dirt and oil from your hair, so it might feel a little striped. Conditioning is a must if your hair is dry. My hair is oily so i do not put as much conditioner on. The best part of this product is the scent. It makes your hair smell fresh and clean. This is one of my favorite organix shampoos.

Works great at cleaning and making your hair feel and look clean. It moisturizes your hair without leaving it with residue. I find that it works great with my oily hair, I use it three times a week. The only negative, would be that sometimes my hair feels striped if I do not put at least a little bit of conditioner

This is one of my favorite scents. The scent is not overpowering or repugnant like other types of shampoos. It is just right.

Can't even use the full bottle of this shampoo

Comments about Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo:

This shampoo makes my hair so greasy. I have only used it 4 times and I will have to waste the rest of the bottle because it makes my hair look and feel so disgusting like I haven't washed it in weeks. It is very moisturizing though, I have to give it that.

It does give your hair lots of moisture and shine. If you consider grease to be shiny.

It has kind of a woodsy scent. I prefer floral scents, but this one does smell clean and pleasant.

I really love this SLS-free shampoo!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo:

I love this shampoo! I've been using only SLS-free shampoos exclusively for the past three years now, and it has been a challenge to find a shampoo with the proper ingredients for my color-treated hair at a decent price, but this Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo fits the bill! In fact, after using it for several months now I can confidently say that I think it outperforms most other higher end shampoos (I like it way better than Pureology, Aved Invati) and in my opinion, is definitely comparable to Alterna Caviar, Schwarzkopf Bonacure.

It cleans like a proper SLS-free shampoo should, not crazy stripping and drying. One surprise is how sudsy this shampoo can get, given that it is SLS-free (as many SLS-free forumlas don't produce much bubbles, especially in comparison to their sulfate laden counterparts). It produce the right amount of suds, for my taste anyway. It's texture is silky.

The scent of this shampoo is not extraordinary, but it smells fine. I actually like that Organix seems to have kept this scent rather than adding a bunch of additional unnecessary chemicals to create a stronger or more appealing fragrance. And how it smells is not remotely bad, its just not particularly strong and artificial. If you have any experience with real argan oil, I think you'll find the scent of this shampoo much more pleasing (as to me, real Moroccan argan oil doesn't smell great).

Huge letdown

from MISSOULA, MT

Comments about Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo:

I had such high hopes for this product. However, it is clumpy coming out of the container and falls off my hands wasting most of it in the shower. I didn't notice it really moisturizing my hair either...just buildup on my scalp. I don't recommend this product.

Orgnix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo Challenges Pricier Versions

from Potomac, MD

Comments about Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo:

I have not been a fan of Organix in the past. The products smelled delicious, there are many versions for the varied hair textures we have and they are well priced. But I found the conditioners to be completely ineffective and the shampoos nothing special. This product is getting mixed reviews on other sites. One of the biggest complaints is that it doesn't lather. I find that it lathers quite well and I don't have to use any more of the product for my hair to feel clean. It does smell yummy, but that won't hang around long. That isn't necessarily a bad thing if you tend to wear a fragrance anyway. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny and bouncy. The manufacturer makes a big deal out of the Vitamin E and anti-oxidants, but given that they don't stay on the hair very long, I am not sure this would be the only reason I would buy the shampoo. Argan oil protects from styling heat and UV damage which is a huge benefit. I do have colored hair and this product does not strip the color. If you have read my other reviews you know my hair grows really fast and I color every 3 weeks anyway. I love that the products are not tested on animals, they are paraben free and the bottles are made from recycled plastics and the ink is environmentally friendly. The products themselves are not strictly organic.