3.6

Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner

3.6

Pros

Cons

Ok, ok. Let me stop you right there...

I have heard LOTS of reviews about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner, most of them not good to really bad. I'm gonna have to stop you right there. Ok, so it didn't work out for you? It may be your hair type. I am African American/Latina, and it is DIFFICULT to find shampoo that works for me, and conditioner that keep moisture and curl bounciness without weighing it down? Forget about it. Until I tried this.
My hair gets dry. I live in Colorado, and my hair and skin dry if I don't find the perfect products. Dry means itchy. Itchy means not happy. But this conditioner hydrates right away. It leaves my curls bouncy, and doesn't leave a heaviness to my hair. With the thickness, I have all the heavy I need. And oh man, does it smell great! Great price, and I can't say enough good about it. And I have tried LOTS of conditioners. Oh boy, lots. This by far is the best I have tried. It even works well enough that I can use it as a leave in. No flakiness, and again- that smell! I only wish it came in bigger containers!

The best out of 5 different conditioners claiming to be organic, tea tree oil, mint conditioners I have tried. No weighing down the hair, fights frizz, hydrates immediately.

Mmmm!

Disappointed in this product.

I really wanted to like this conditioner. I've tried other Organix products that I really loved but this conditioner didn't work out for me. I decided to pick up the tea tree mint scent because I love the smell of mint so I thought it would be a great combination.

Just as a memo, my hair is natural straight, medium length hair. My hair isn't thick, it's more of a medium hair texture.

While the conditioner smelled amazing, it didn't do a great job on conditioning my hair. For some reason I tend to have bad luck with sulfate free shampoos and conditioners, so I don't know why I keep trying them. But anyways, It didn't condition my hair at all. It left my hair feeling hard and stuff. My hair felt so rough and tangled that I couldn't even comb or brush my hair after using it. This conditioner tangled my hair, and left me with more unmanageable hair then I originally started with. Again, I had the same coated waxy feeling that I've had with every other sulfate free product I've tried.

Sadly I will not be trying this product again, but I will still give other Organix products a try since I like their argan oil, Moroccan oil line.

This didn't leave my hair feeling conditioned. It felt weighed down and dry.

The only thing I loved about this conditioner was the scent. I love the smell of mint and anything menthol. Also the tea tree gave it a really nice scent.

Better than nothing, but don't love it.

Comments about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner:

I have a bottle of this under my sink that sits there "for emergencies only", when I run out of everything else. Overall, it's just not an impressive product.

Even when I am looking for a light conditioner at bedtime, the "conditioning" this provides is mediocre at best. Within minutes of stepping out of the shower, my hair is frizzing in every direction and doesn't feel moisturized in the slightest. I can't really see what the point of it is, since it claims to be "hydrating" but doesn't do much more than a hydrating shampoo does.

Okay, I'm in the minority here. I HATE the smell. It is great in the shower, super fresh, and the tingle of the mint on my scalp is wonderful. But as soon as I'm out of the shower - GAG. The smell just won't quit, and I walk around feeling like I dipped my head in menthol. I actually had to get up and put on a clean pillowcase one night because I couldn't stand the smell. That's when it got chucked under the sink "for emergencies only".

an amazing treat for my hair

Comments about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner:

This Organix hydrating teatree mint conditioner was very lightweight to my hair leaving it to feel really silky. It wasn't too heavy for my hair and it didn't make my hair greasy. It made my hair a lot more manageable to style. It really added a lot of moisture to my hair without weighing it down. My hair felt healthier, it improved the strength of my hair making it stronger and it was tangle free. It nourished my dry ends making them a lot smoother in texture. I didn't have as much frizz or flyaways in my hair. The scent of the mint was great it made my hair smell very refreshing and clean. My hair smelled good all day. My hair felt really soft now and light it doesnt feel dry anymore. I would definitely recommend this to anybody especially if you have dry or brittle hair. Its a small bottle but it lasts a long time because the texture of this conditioner is really thick all you need is a little bit.

Organix tea tree mint conditioner

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner:

I have previously posted a review of Organix hydrating teatree mint shampoo and I would love to review the Organix hydrating teatree mint conditioner as well! I use the teatree mint shampoo and conditioner together after my stylist recommended tea tree containing shampoos and conditioners after I had mentioned having a dry scalp that also frequently turns into psoriasis! I massage this conditioner into my scalp when it is feeling dry and it has really helped keep my psoriasis at bay by continually moisturizing my scalp. I use it on a daily basis during the winter months and the tea tree extracts definitely help keep the dandruff associated with dry scalp off of my shirt!
I have also noticed how healthy that this conditioner makes not just my scalp, but my hair look so amazingly healthy!
The smell of this conditioner is also amazing! It smells like mint so I love using it in the morning because it gives me an extra jolt to wake me up!

A little TOO good (part two)

Comments about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner:

Initially we tried this product out because we had heard that tea tree oil helps repel lice and since there was an outbreak at the kids' school....
It did indeed help to keep the kids lice-free a lot longer than a lot of the other children, HOWEVER, the kids liked it a bit much. They were looking for reasons to go use it because it smelled so nice and left their hair so manageable.
Now they only get it as a treat to prevent massive overuse.

For me personally, I loved the scent and tingly feeling plus it really helped moisturized my dry, dry hair. Living in Texas, keeping my hair moisturized has always been a bit of a challenge. This was pretty effective. I do hide my bottle from the children now though.

One of the very best conditioners I've had for moisturizing and detangling. Not watered down like a lot of the other conditioners out there, a little bit goes a long way.

LOVE the fragrance! So refreshing.

Disappointed in this product.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner:

This didn't leave my hair feeling conditioned. It felt weighed down and dry.

Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner Makes My Hair Shiny

from Williston, VT

Comments about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner:

Benefits to me from using Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner have been many. The cost is reasonable. The product is widely available. Occasionally, chain stores will have BOGO or other impressive discount offers. My hair, fine and somewhat damaged, responds well to this conditioner. After use, I can see the light reflect off my head. :) I have been a regular user for over a year and I have been nothing but pleased.

For my fine hair Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Conditioner, is delightful. My hair is medium-length and fine. Since the climate I reside in can be quite dry, I condition often. My hair is shiny, soft, but not filmy. Please note I apply it especially on my hair's ends and never on my scalp. I use the conditioner with the Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo, a product which requires more frequent use than other sulphate-containing shampoos. If I condition near my scalp, I fear the yuckiness of stringy hair. :/

I am a big fan of minty smells. I love it.

Organix Hydrating Teatree and Mint Conditioner is refreshing!

Comments about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner:

Overall, I really enjoy this conditioner. I've used other products containing tea tree oil and mint in the past, and I always enjoy the "cleaner feeling" I'm left with afterwards. I was expecting to feel a slight tingle while using this product, (I guess the ones I used before weren't very strong) but the cooling feeling I get from this conditioner is intense! I tend to not be very sensitive to these things either, so if you are, be wary.

This conditioner works fairly well, considering my dry hair, and the fact that we have well water where I live. It leaves my hair feeling lighter, and soft ... but it can be harder than some others to rinse away. (Again, this may be mostly due to the well water.) Overall I would say that it meets the standards for what conditioner should do, but I wouldn't call it exceptional.

The scent leaves something to be desired for me. I prefer for a conditioner to leave a noticeable, long-lasting smell on my hair, and for me, this just didn't happen. Don't get me wrong, the product does have a pleasant, minty fragrance ... I just wish it would have stuck around longer.

Ok, ok. Let me stop you right there...

Mmmm!

Decent Conditioner

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner:

*This was my original review*: "I am extremely picky about hair products because my hair is long, wavy, and has been colored since I was a teenager. It needs daily repair for the abuse I put it through during my years of home hair-dying kits that contain ammonia.

**Organix Teatree Mint Conditioner** is wonderful on my broken hair. The smell is delicious, but not too minty. More important it leaves my hair soft, fresh, and flowing.

I admit the Teatree Mint shampoo is average. It works okay with the conditioner. I prefer another brand for shampoo, but for conditioner I am in love with this one."

Since then my hair has gotten used to this Organix conditioner and it isn't reacting the same way as in the beginning. This sometimes occurs with hair care products, sometimes not. I've used other shampoos and conditioners for years and they still provided the same results. My honeymoon period is over for this one, but it still smells great.

Leaves hair refreshing, like you've come out of a spa

from Wellington, KS

Comments about Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner:

I typically have dry skin, so occassionaly I'm a dry scalp sufferer too. One thing I note is the effectiveness of mint-infused shampoos and conditioners.

I had a free sample of the Organix line of tea tree mint shampoo and conditioner, and the combo of the two made my hair feel refreshed.

The feeling is similar to the tea tree shampoo at my local salon, so for me this is a great indulgence. My tingles a little after the shower, and it's fabulous. Plus, my hair smells good and a bit more natural in the process.