3.8
Organix
Organix Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil

Organix Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil

3.8

Great scent but won't really help your hair

Comments about Organix Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil:

I love Organix products and use their shampoo and conditioner regularly. I tried this product because of the brand but mostly because of the amazing smell, and the promises of healthier hair. My hair is quite thin and gets damaged fairly easily, even though I never use a hair dryer or any heating element on my hair. So I was hoping this product would make a difference but it really did not do anything, other than temporarily tame the frizz after spraying it on my hair. But even after a while, it was right back to frizzy.

It did temporarily tame the frizz from my hair, but only for about an hour. I like the light texture and the smell is amazing and will make your hair smell like heaven, but that's about the only great thing about this product. I would save my money and buy real organic coconut oil instead, and apply a mask once a week to help damaged hair. That has worked lots better for me than this Organix spray.

The scent is what did it for me, it smells AMAZING, like a real coconut, love love love the scent!

Organix oil treatment is a must have for every female.

Comments about Organix Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil:

I am a big believer in taking care of your hair. Oil treatments are one of the best ways to do it. Like with all things, read the instructions first. This is not one of those products you leave in your hair. This is a treatment, used to re-nourish your hair after all of the brutal treatment it gets over time with harsh chemicals, flat irons, curling iron, etc. Organix Coconut Milk Self Heating Oil is one of the many oil treatments out there, but it is the only one that smells this great. I think the smell gives it the little something extra that pushes it over the top, especially combined with Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner. You put it in your hair, leave it in for a tiny bit and then you wash it out. It works in revamping your hair and does a great job. It aids the conditioner in keeping your hair nourished, soft and keeps your hair looking great. I would recommend this product to anyone who cares about the quality of their hair.

I don't know what I would do without this product

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Organix Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil:

I love this stuff. It is not greasy and makes my hair very soft. It helps prevent split ends (I dry my hair and hot roller it almost daily). When I went for my last hair cut I was told I had the healthiest hair they had seen. It was 6 months inbetween cuts. Also it may be expensive, but it's lasted me 4 months.

Smells great, inconvenient to use

from Casselberry, FL

Comments about Organix Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil:

Let me start by saying that I use a lot of Organix products and I love most of them.

The coconut oil is interesting because it's unclear what it *actually does* for my hair. I have dry, curly hair. I'm constantly using protein treatments to try to increase shine/durability. I used the coconut oil and didn't see much of a difference. My hair was more weighed down, for sure, and it smelled great, but that's it.

The self heating part is really cool. You rub your hands together and it's instantly warm, but I have long hair so I didn't feel like it was doing much when I actually applied it. You are supposed to wash your hair then put it on before conditioning, but I think putting it on dry hair might be more beneficial since the water won't keep washing it away.

Overall, it smells great and can weigh down unruly frizziness, but it's not a cure-all and the directions for use are inconvenient.