3.5
Other Misc. Styling Products:
Organic Root Stimulator

3.5

Not at all what I thought it was

Comments about Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding:

I purchased this product to help my daughter to transition from relaxed to natural. The product has a nice smell to it, but I noticed that it did dry my daughter's hair out and caused some breakage. I used it on my hair, which is all the way natural, and it did the same thing to mine. I won't be using this product on our hair again.

from Alton, IL

Comments about Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding:

**Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding** is great for my hair type. I have combination naturally smooth and silky/kinky frizzy hair. Certain medications have caused a lot of breakage at my hairline and temples. I have found that **Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding **has given some positive results over about a six (6) week period. Because my hair is fragile, I only shampoo weekly. I use a blow dryer after applying **Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding **lightly along my hairline and temples. After my hair is dry, I add another small amount of **Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding,** again, along the hair line and temples and let it air dry - a few seconds. The results - I don't feel or hear my hair snapping at the roots so much. My fans have commented how lustrous my hair has been looking over the past few weeks. So, to you,** Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding**, I say thank you! **Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding **has done well for me.