Other Misc. Styling Products:
Organic Root Stimulator
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion

Moisturizing But....

My hair type is 4b and I am in the middle of transitioning. I used this product almost everyday for a 6 months and loved it. My hair loved it and it always felt moisturized without feeling weighted down. I actually stopped using it when I saw that it was made with petroleum jelly, which is known to just sit on top of your hair and not really do anything for it. So I ended up switching to another moisturizer because after reading so many hair blogs. everyone convinced me that petroleum was bad for the hair and I understood why. So after about 3 months of using another brand, I ran out and had to pull this one back out and surprise surprise...my hair still loves this stuff. So basically, my take away from this experience, different products work for different people. I'd use this moisturizer anytime without hesitation.

The only thing...or other thing, I would complain about is the bottle. Rubbing moisturizer in your hair and then having to pick the bottle back up to get more out, leaves a rather oily, messy bottle.

Very rich and thick

I tried the **Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Moisturizing Lotion **because I like this brands relaxer. The relaxer comes with a small package of this lotion. When I used this lotion last week (one week after coming from the salon). It INSTANTLY weighed my hair down. It felt heavy and lifeless. Then the next day it was just stiff and actually felt dry and gummy. Not moisterized. I have (ethic) naturally thick, coarse hair that I relax every 6 weeks. I need a moisterizer because the relaxers dry my hair out over time. But this is NOT a good moisterizer for people who get relaxers.

I think women who want their hair to lay down and stay in place may love this because it holds almost like a gel. If you have thick or coarse hair you can use a small amount to acheive the "slick in place look". If you have thin or soft hair, stay away from this because you will look like a wet dog.

Since it is so thick it will last a long time. But this product is a bit on the pricey side.

Moisturizing

Comments about Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion:

This product moisturizes my hair very well. I only use it when I have braids to keep my hair from getting too dry and it does great. It leaves my scalp looking shiny and after I take my braids down it looks very healthy. It is also a good product to use to add moisture to your hair after washing it.

Organic Root Stimulator Moisturizing Lotion

I rate this product on top because it leaves the hair soft, rich, and moist just like it says. The moisturizer is not too oily and the hair still has the body and volume that it needs. The product is not too expensive and it last a very long time. The smell of the product is great and makes the condition of my hair more manageable. Only a small amount is needed for the entire head and the moisturizer glides on smooth and sleek. I like the fact that the product does everything that it says it will do.

I've never used a moisturizer that worked so fast and made my hair feel soft even when my hair is damaged. The hair is made more manageable and if a person's hair is tangled this product even helps with that. I love everything about it. I recommend this product for African American hair and one thing that I really love is that the moisture stays a long time. I love everything about the stimulator. The feel, the fragrance, and the effectiveness provide satisfying ending results

Great for Moisture

from New Rochelle, NY

I love this product. It is excellent for moisturizing hair and I love using it to help me with styling my hair as well. I am an African-American woman with loose curly hair. I used to perm my hair and wear it straight and used this hair lotion all the time after getting my hair done at the salon to add moisture to the hair and to help keep any fly-aways down. It also smells excellent! Then after deciding to stop perming my hair I started using the product on my natural hair. I started with a curly afro, and my hair is now shoulder-length and loose wavy curls. I now put it in my hair the day after I wash it to add moisture, keep the curls more intact, and to make it smell amazing! The consistency is a nice thick texture, but what is great about it is that after it soaks in it is not to heavy and doesn't weigh the hair down. My whole family has been using this product for years and I have no negatives to say about it. It even is a great value financially and doesn't cost much at all.

Moisturizing But....

softer hair is here!!

from Cedar Rapids, IA

first off this stuff really works. it smells great and last a long time. it makes ur hair easier to comb and style. my hair has gotten softer also over time after using this product. i have now switched from past products to this one and will not use anything else. this product would also work well for kids.

Works good to soften hair

from Keeseville, NY

I recently purchased this product to try on my daugthers unruly hair. She is mixed and I have tried every thing and I mean everything to help it from being dry out and feeling gross. I have used it a few times and it seems to clean it well and it is starting to soften m daugthers hair. I look forward to the day i can brush my babys hair without her screaming!!

Very rich and thick

from Houston, TX

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturizi

from Los Angeles, CA

This organic root stimulator olive oil incredibly rich oil moisturizing hair lotion is great .I use this in my little girl's hair and it works great , my daughter's hair is soft and managable hair . It even last longer when i put curls it my little girls hair and , the curls never drop never have had any trouble with this product . The smell (frangrance ) great it also keeps the hair moitsurized very good . This lotion is very rich and works best on coarse hair .and using a little bit just work wonder's cause that's all you need and a little - it goes a long way . Your hair feels very silky once you put some olive oil hair lotion and wrap it up and put you hair in underneath the dryer and your hair come's out feeling and looking so smooth and silkly smooth and it stops the shedding and stops you hair from being dry and brittle and weak damaging hair . this is a great product to use and i love it .

very nutritious to my hair!

from Ames, IA

**Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Moisturizing Lotion is what has worked best for me amongst all the hair lotions I have used. I have very coarse dry hair and so I need something with intense moisture to keep my hair moist. **Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Moisturizing Lotion** works great as it keeps my hair moist. It adds a shine boast to my hair and it gives my hair a smooth texture. It also has a nice fragrance. A lot of hair lotions don't but **Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Moisturizing Lotion** has a nice fragrance. I recommend it for everyone who has dry and coarse hair. It will work great and it will leave your hair moisturized, soft and shiny. The lotion does tend to seperate after sitting for a while but if it is mixed, it regains its consistency and works just right. So don't worry just shake it every time before using it. **Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Moisturizing Lotion** works great and is excellent.**

Organic Root Stimulator products are great for black coarse hair

from Niagara Falls, NY

I absolutely love the ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Lotion!  My hair is coarse and very dry.  I have been natural for 6 months just coming out of braid extensions.  I decided to wear my hair natural and needed a good water and oil moisturizer.  I used the ORS Hair Lotion and the Carrot Oil and they both work great in maintaining moisture in my hair.  I am sold on these products!