Other Shampoos:
Dry Shampoo
Organic Root Stimulator
Organic Root Stimulator Herbal Cleanse Dry Shampoo

Organic Root Stimulator Herbal Cleanse Dry Shampoo

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Organic Root Stimulator Herbal Cleanse Dry Shampoo:

This product overall is a good one. I used this product because I had kinky twist braids in my hair and I could not wash them regularly and so I decided to look for an alternative to the basic shampoo and water method. I only applied it to my scalp and i rubbed it in for a few minutes using the tips of my finger then I took a damp hand towel, as directed and lightly blotted the area of my scalp. It left my scalp with this cool refreshing feel to it that I really liked and it actually does pick up the dirt and build up on your hair because the residue is left on the towel. This was a good product to use during the times when I have braids in my hair and I will use it again next time.

This product does remove build up and is effective and easy to use.

This product had a combination of the smell of rubbing alccohol and the fragrance of a flower. I liked the smell and it was not a bother to me because it also masked the smell of my hair as well and made my hair smell clean.

Great throrough cleanser for weaves, braids and locs!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Organic Root Stimulator Herbal Cleanse Dry Shampoo:

I wore sew in weaves off and on for 2 years. During this time I used **Organic Root Stimulator Herbal Cleanse Dry Shampoo. **This cleanser is applied directly to scalp or hair allowed to sit for a few minutes then wiped away. It contains alcohol so it may sting in areas where you have scratched. But the stinging goes away after you wipe the product off. It leaves your hair folicles feeling fresh, open and clean. My hair did not feel dry and tight like I expected. The nozzle is a pointy tip to squeez into small parts. I have gotten about 4 full head washes from the bottle I have now and I have enough for one more wash.

I read reviews on other sites where people were bothered by the smell. The smell is plesant to me. It's mostly Lavender and Aloe Vera (slightly alcoholic).  I believe this product would be excellent for bed ridden clients or anyone who wears, weaves, braids, locks, twists and other natural styles.

This is the best shampoo for thick dry hair

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about Organic Root Stimulator Herbal Cleanse Dry Shampoo:

I actually first tried this shampoo as a sample in a home relaxer kit.  It was wonderful, not only did the shampoo neutralize the relaxer; it also smelled great, and made my hair feel soft and new.  I immediately went out a bought a bottle have been using it about 3 weeks now and I love.  I actually have really dry scalp and long thick hair.  I have tried everything from neutragena to perscription dandruff shampoo all of which cast me an arm and a leg.  After about 2 weeks of using those products my scalp adjusts and I have to buy something new.  with the Organic root stimulizer stuff I have had great luck for half the price.

Good stuff!