Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Orbit Peppermint Gum

Orbit Peppermint Gum

Pros

Cons

A nice strong gum flavor

Comments about Orbit Peppermint Gum:

This gum has a good, long-lasting flavor. The peppermint flavoring in the gum can be a bit intense at the start, but once you get past the original burst the flavor will last a nice long time. This gum does a great job of freshening your breath and is worth making a regular in your gum rotation.

Great gum at a low price.

Comments about Orbit Peppermint Gum:

Orbit is one of my favorite brands of gum that I can easily decide to purchase. Whenever I go to the supermarket, I enjoy that I can buy Orbit at a very low price. Its low price does not necessarily mean that the product will be of low quality. On the contrary, Orbit Peppermint gum is great tasting, and leaves my breath feeling minty and clean. The only negative aspect of Orbit gum is that the flavor does not last as long as I wish it to be.

Nice minty flavor

Comments about Orbit Peppermint Gum:

Orbit peppermint gum has a nice minty and refreshing flavor. It may be little sweet in the beginning for my liking but then turns into a nice piece of peppermint gum. It has a good texture and long lasting flavor. I don't know about the statement "good clean feeling" printed on the package but it is refreshing and does help with removing a bad taste/odor or stale feeling in the mouth so maybe that is what a "good clean feeling" means. Overall the gum has a nice minty and refreshing taste.

New packaging is really cool- geometric designs!!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Orbit Peppermint Gum:

This review is based on the new packaging design from Orbit gum.

As a Bzz Agent, I received a few pack of Orbit gum so I could review the packaging. The gum is still wrapped in plastic but has a window to "peek" in at the new design. Each pack, upon removal of the plastic wrap, maintained the old packaging color, but now added cool 60s mod type designs- geometric and swirls. I doesn't have any writing on the package once the plastic is removed, so it kind of looks like a funky business card holder. I like the new packaging, it's very funky and different, though I wish they'd stop using plastic wrap.

Chew Your Way To Clean Teeth

from Franklin, PA

Comments about Orbit Peppermint Gum:

Orbit white gum should be a staple of every woman's purse and pantry. The flavor is light and crisp, and the features are fantastic! Why revert to chewing regular and sticky gum, when you can chew gum that will freshen your breath and whiten your teeth at the same time? Orbit gum chews clean too, I never feel it sticking to my teeth or fillings.

Very good, but too strong.

from Augusta, KY

Comments about Orbit Peppermint Gum:

Orbits gum is known for it's commerical quote "Dirty mouth? Clean it up with orbits gum!" After trying this brand of chewing gum, I'm seeing why. The majority of their flavors are mint related. They even have a normal brand of 'bubble mint' flavor. While I do enjoy peppermint, the flavor of this gum is just too overpowering. Unless you really, REALLY, enjoy the flavor of peppermint, I was get another brand.

Aside from the flavor though, this gum is pretty good. You get 12 pieces per container, and the flavor lasts for a long time. The size perpiece is fairly decent, though it is a little smaller then most other brands of chewing up. Orbits is also designing their packaging to make the gum containers look more stylish.

Overall, I would skip this flavor because it tastes a bit like you're chewing and sucking on toothpaste. But if you really enjoy the flavor of peppermint, I would give this gum a try.