Other Electric Toothbrushes:

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush

Pros

Cons

• Performance/Cleaning:

Budget Brushing at its best! Love the Vitality Electric!

The Oral-B Vitality Electric Toothbrush is the best toothbrush I've ever used. Granted, I haven't used them all and there may be better ones out there, but I completely challenge you to find one for the same price and value that works as well as this one does! I've been using this brush for three years now and have had many chances to switch to ones that are "better" but I don't think I'll ever want to.

Some of the best features on this besides the price are that its rechargable. No more fiddling with batteries on handheld electric tooth brushes. Its also lightweight and portable.

Highly recommended!

I don't have any teeth!

i like to play outside. this has nothing to do with tooth brushes. i love the children that arent mine. and i hope you get this product causeit is just fantabularadociously...Read complete review

i like to play outside. this has nothing to do with tooth brushes. i love the children that arent mine. and i hope you get this product causeit is just fantabularadociously tasty.

Leaves my teeth with no plaque!

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

I've been using an electric toothbrush for years and this oral-b toothbrush works the best and is on the lower end cost wise. My only complaint with this toothbrush is that it can mold after awhile because the toothbrush head is hard to get completely dry. I usually replace the toothbrush head every 3 months if not sooner if I see mold and the last time I had to replace the actual toothbrush it had lasted about 3 years(on my second oral-b vitality toothbrush now).

Performance/Cleaning
It does a great job cleaning my teeth! On my last dentist visit I was told that I had no plaque and that my dental hygiene was perfect. I completely credit that to this toothbrush.

It lasts as long as it doesn't mold (which seems to be a common with electric toothbrushes). It is a rechargeable toothbrush(yay for not wasting batteries). If I can recall correctly the first charge needs to be a full twenty-four hours and after that it differs in time depending on much it's used. I usually charge mine once a week at night, just plug it in and forget about until the morning.

Great elecgtric toothbrush

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

I used to use just a regular non moving toothbrush. My dentist suggested to use an toothbrush like the Oral B. So I went and bought the Oral B Vitality Precision toothbrush and I am loving it. I feel like it cleans my teeth better then the old brush. I also love that the timer is on the brush because I was NOT brushing my teeth long enough. I also love that it is easy to go buy replacement brush heads (like at Sams or Costco).
The only reason why I did not choose an 10 for this product is because I travel a lot and I am forever sticking my toothbrush in a plastic bag to keep it clean. I really wish it came with a lid to make it cleaner to pack. Also one needs to take off the brush head to clean under it, it gets gunk under it pretty quick.

Performance/Cleaning
it has a timer on it so you know you are cleaning your teeth better when you brush the whole time.

I have had mine for over 3 years now and still able to use it.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Not for me, lacked quality and results.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

I did not like the Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush. I ended up donating it, with new brush heads of course. It was nice that it was rechargeable and I didn’t have to worry about batteries but I didn’t like the way the brush head spun. I didn’t feel like it was giving me a good clean. Also it tended to irritate my gums. I think that the bristles were too hard or too dense. Also the head only spins and I like more of a up and down motion along with a circular motion. This electric toothbrush was not expensive but it wasn’t cheap either, I would say midrange price. It didn’t feel like it was a quality made product though, as it was light and the plastic felt that it could easily break. I was disappointed in this toothbrush and in Oral-B because I usually really like their products but this one was not up to their usually superior standards and it did not meet my standards either.

• Performance/Cleaning:

works well for an cheaper electric tooth brush

from Mankato, MN

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

I have never used a sonicare tooth brush and may still try one some day, but for now, I like my Vitality tooth brush. It is the oscillating kind and that seems to work well at going over my gums and teeth and cleaning each tooth down to the gums. My teeth are left feeling clean when I run my tongue along them.
I Have learned not to push too hard though otherwise my gums were starting to recede really badly. The brush does the moving and so the best advice I have received for using this tooth brush is to hold the brush over the teeth lightly and go back and forth along the teeth quickly so that it isn't pushing down on the gums in one spot for too long. That seems to be working well for me.
The price is very reasonable especially for the product that you receive. It is a mid-range price. The cheaper electric tooth brushes don't seem to perform as well.
My tooth brush has lasted me for 2-3 years each time at least. Eventually my charger seems to go bad and no longer will charge my tooth brush. I do also change out the head every 5 months or so as well so that it is fresh and not too used.

cleaner teeth, thank you

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

My dentist recommended this brush especially for cleaning near the gum line. I do not have the problems near the gum line since changing to this brush. I bought a second brush for my husband and he loves it too. I think the cord is a little long, whose toothbrush is that far from an outlet, but everything about the brush works great. The brushes have the oral-b indicator so you know when the color changes it is time to replace your brush head. The replacement heads come with color coding rings so we do not get brushes mixed up. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is a good quality and good value. I am very happy with this toothbrush.

Performance/Cleaning
Teeth feel nice and clean, thank you. I've had mine for years with no problems with the brush and my teeth are cleaner thanks to it.

My brush has lasted for years. I've been really surprised. When this one finally gives out I will replace it with another just like it.

Love this toothbrush.

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

There are so many electronic toothbrushes on the market that I didn't really know which would've been best for me. So I tried this one because it seemed like it would really give me a good cleaning. It did. Since the brush is small and circular I could get I'm tighter spaces and it makes my teeth feel spotless.

• Performance/Cleaning:

This toothbrush saved (and still does) my teeth.

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

This toothbrush is great for braces. I would know, I had it for 4 years, and it was given to me and specially recommended by my orthodontist/dentist. It has shown absolutely no signs of wearing or breaking, and as long as you keep it charged, it works like none other. I am glad I have one, because otherwise my teeth would look hideous. This will save you from braces and their plaque makers.

Performance/Cleaning
I love the speed of the brusher and the way I can just let it glide across my teeth and get all the plaque off in one brush. On the other side, you actually need to brush your teeth well for this to work, just like with all electronic toothbrushes.

I have had the same for 4 years, and besides a rare replacing of the head, it has worked like a dream since. I am so glad I got this from my dentist. All you need to do is clean the old toothpaste off that gets on, maybe every 2 weeks, and you have got yourself a clean, high performance toothbrush.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Great product for half the cost

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

Knowing that I did not want to spend a lot of money on a electric toothbrush, I began scouting for a product that could provide the necessary cleaning for a portion of the price. That is when I discovered the Oral-B Vitality Precision toothbrush. I liked the fact that this toothbrush does not run on batteries, but rather rests on top of a charger. The charge does not take long and the the toothbrush will run for days without needing to be recharged again. This toothbrush travels well too.
As for the results it provides, they are wonderful! This brush has a tiny toothbrush head and is able to reach the tiniest parts of the mouth. The toothbrush as a timer built into it so when three minutes is up it will vibrate letting you know brushing is complete. Thought that was a great feature. I also like that the toothbrush heads are fairly inexpensive to replace too and can be purchased at most retailers.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Great Toothbrush at a Good Price!

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

I own a few of these and absolutely love them. They are the best ones I've tried so far. I was able to buy them at a fairly low price last year and must say that you can truly tell a difference in this toothbrush as opposed to its competitors. After use, my teeth feel clean. Just a warning for those with sensitive teeth, the first few times I used this brush it made my teeth sore. After the third day though, I had no more issues. The battery life isn't the best as I am recharging the brush 2-3 times per week. Overall, this brush does an excellent job at getting your teeth nice and clean and I would recommend using Crest toothpaste with it. It's very easy to charge up and easy to keep clean itself as long as you rinse it thoroughly after you brush.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Makes my teeth look amazing and they feel so clean!!

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Toothbrush:

I purchased this toothbrush because I wanted my teeth to look and feel like they do when I come from the dentist after a cleaning. I didn't want a big toothbrush head but something that was compact and also one I could take with me when i travel. I started using the Oral B and I find that I am able to get at areas of my mouth that were hard to clean before I started using this toothbrush. It makes your teeth feel so clean and I know that when I use the Oral B I am cleaning my teeth the proper way. It does all the hard work for you and you know that you are also being gentle on your teeth. The price was also terrific and when you want to buy replacement heads they are easy to obtain. Nothing worse than buying something and not being able to find replacement parts when you need them. When travelling I keep my toothbrush and the power charger in a cosmetic bag and that way I know that everything I need is in one location. Try the Oral B toothbrush you will be happy that you did and everytime you smile you will be able to see exactly what the Oral B toothbrush has done for your teeth.

Performance/Cleaning
Easy to use and it makes your teeth look and feel wonderful.