View more electric toothbrushes

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Performance/Cleaning:

Oral-B Pulsonic Rechargeable Toothbrush ROCKS!

The **Oral-B Pulsonic Rechargeable Toothbrush**  is one of the most comfortable sonic toothbrushes I have ever tried! I LOVE the sensitive setting. I have had sensitive teeth all my life and could never use other sonic toothbrushes without intensifing my tooth sensitivity.

The small slim size of this Oral-B Pulsonic is easy to handle. It's more like a regular manual toothbrush, not bulky and cumbersome like many other sonic/electric brushes. I have a relatively small bathroom with zero open shelf space and the Oral-B Pulsonic's compact charging stand fits well on the tank lid of my toilet.

The Oral-B Pulsonic Rechargeable Toothbrush is also very reasonably priced and is readily available for purchase in lots of retail, grocery, discount and drug stores.

The replacement brush heads are a little more expensive than I expected, but the comfort of my sensitive teeth is well worth paying a little extra.

This Oral-B Pulsonic is also great for travel! It's small compact size fits well in any suitcase and checked or carry on bag.

I highly recommend this toothbrush. My teeth LOVE it!

Sonicare it is not

After going to the dentist and having cavities for the first time in my life, I was told to get a Sonic Care toothbrush.  They were so exspensive and we could not afford to spend that on a toothbrush, so my in laws purchased it for me for Christmas.  It was a wonderful gift and I loved it.  This toothbrush lasted for 8yrs and then died.  I now could not live w/o an electric sonic toothbrush.  My teeth never felt clean with a manual toothbrush.  I went out shopping, and pricing toothbrushes.  I found that the Sonic Cares were still sooooo VERY exspensive and still did not want to spend that much money.  I saw the Oral B toothbrush and how very small and streamlined it was and loved that!  I was thinking of all the counter space I would save.  I also liked that it had an attachment that was smaller and really got between teeth.  The price was right as well!  I brought it home with very high hopes.  I quickly realized this may be a sonic toothbrush, but it was not the Sonic Care.  It still got my teeth MUCH cleaner than my manual toothbrush AND did a great job, but it really took some getting used to.  I love the size and love the price and will continue to use it until it dies because it is a good toothbrush, BUT I would not buy it again.

My favorite of them all!

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

I have tried a few kinds of electric models and the Pulsonic by far is my favorite. The size is great and my teeth seem to be whiter after using it.

Performance/Cleaning
I have had two Pulsonics as I wore out my first after several years of use and noticed that my teeth were not staying so white when I wasn't using the Pulsonic. I quickly repurchased a new unit.

My first one lasted several years so no complaints. Bought a second after the first one stopped no questions asked.

• Performance/Cleaning:

not as good as a toothbrush with a rotating head

from Browns Mills, NJ

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

I got the Oral-B pulsonic Slim Sonic Rechargeable toothbrush on black friday at a great price and it was online so I didn't look to see what type of toothbrush head it had. I prefer the circular rotating toothbrush head. It cleans and polishes your teeth similiarly to a dentist experience. This type of toothbrush has the more traditional toothbrush head which pretty much just vibrates a bit and it doesn't clean and polish as well as the other toothbrush, but it's better than a traditional toothbrush. Also, it's a bit noisy and when I run it, it sounds more like an electric razor than a toothbrush. Overall, I would pass on this toothbrush and get one with a rotating head. It will remove plaque and tartar more effectively.

Performance/Cleaning
doesn't clean as well as other electric toothbrushes, brush head is smaller.

only have had for a couple months, hard to say, but so far so good.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Oral B Pulsonic Keeps the Hygenist Happy!

from Jenks, OK

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

I love the Oral B Pulsonic! I had tried another power toothbrush and it vibrated my head so much I could not stand it. The Pulsonic uses a milder vibration that gently pulses the brush head over my teeth. It came with 2 detachable heads--one that is similar to a compact toothbrush head, and the other is a pinpoint grouping of bristles I use to clean between teeth and in smaller crevices. Between the two heads, I can get my teeth perfectly clean. I have a fixed retainer wire on the back of my lower teeth and my manual toothbrush was not keeping that area clean. Even flossing was not doing the trick. I could not effectively get the floss where I needed to.
Now, when I go to the dentist, the hygenist is mystified at how I am keeping my teeth so clean.
The only tricky part of this toothbrush is that if you do not allow the brush to drip dry (I keep it horizontal with the bristles down hanging over the sink while I apply my makeup) before returning it to the base, it gets icky and stinky in the base. You must wipe out the base regularly.

Your Smile is worth it!

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

The Oral-B Pulsonic has really kept my teeth healthy and really white.My mouth feels so clean after using it.I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone.

Performance/Cleaning
It really cleans,the brush is small and can really get into hard to reach spaces.It has a light and high speed.The light speed is what I use and it cleans perfectly.

I have been using my Oral-B Pulsonic for a year now.Its small and fits easily in a small bathroom.You do need to change the brushes however.

Decent Electric Toothbrush

from Bennington, VT

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

This ORal-B Pulsonic Sonic electric toothbrush worked well for the first few months. I received the pulsonic sonice toothbrush as a gift. I tried it, and it worked flawlessly. I am not the greatest fan of electric toothbrushes because I fell that it is simple enough to brush ones teeth manually. But this toothbrush changed my views, and works especially well on teh back row of teeth. the spinning motion cleans parts of the teeth that are usually missed. The reciprocating motion scrubs hard to reach places and it led to some of the best clean feel ever. I enjoyed it, and it had decent battery life for the months that I used it. The charging system didnt take up too much space and was well designed. The largest problems with the product are its price and luxurious nature, and the fact that one more thing needs to be plugged into the wall. Also replacing the head is very difficult and a large pain. This hopefully will be improved upon in later models.

The Oral-B Pulsonic Rechargeable Toothbrush is fantasic

from Coeur D Alene, ID

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

I have had an Oral-B Pulsonic Rechargeable Toothbrush for over three years. Prior to that I was quite skeptical about the effectiveness of electric toothbrushes in general. It seemed to me that it would really be hard to improve on a good old-fashioned toothbrush. Then I read an article about the newer models. The Oral-B was rated quite high among the group of products tested and came out on top for how much more plaque it removes compared to regular brushing, which is 25% more, as I recall. I don't have a perfect flossing record, so I feel good that this toothbrush helps make up for that a bit. One thing that I especially appreciate about this electric toothbrush is how compact and sleek it is. Some electric toothbrushes almost seem to be the size of a hair dryer, you know? Not this one! I like that about it, because I do quite a bit of travelling with my job, and so I find that it packs quite compactly.

The Oral-B Pulsonic is awesome!

from Macomb, IL

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

I only use electronic toothbrushes because I feel they clean your teeth better than regular manuel toothbrushes. However, I hate the bulkiness of most electonric toothbrushers so I looked online and fell in love wih the Oral-B Pulsonic tooth brush. I have to say that I first got this toothbrush because of the small size however when I tried I was hooked! I wanted to brush my teeth all the time! It is also great if you have braces like me. It really gets all the food out. I like the feel of the toothbrush and also the fact that there are two settings: clean and sensitive. It is so easy to use and easy to change the heads. This toothbrush really gets my teeth clean. I also love how it viberates when it is time to change sections and when the 2 minutes are up. It has a pretty decent battery hold and I love how compact it is- you take carry it with you without taking up too much space. Overalll I would buy this toothbrush again and again!

Oral B Pulsonic Toothbrush - you get what you paid for

from Castro Valley, CA

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

Oral B Pulsonic Toothbrush - a step up from battery-operated toothbrush.

Pro:

- much better than battery-operated toothbrush

- its sonic technology does clean your teeth really well

- compact and easy to store

- much cheaper than Sonicare if you can find it on sale

Con:

- no comparison to Sonicare, which is much stronger and works much better.  You get what you paid for. If you are looking for a reasonably priced sonic toothbrush, this one does the job.

Oral-B Pulsonic Rechargeable Toothbrush ROCKS!

from Mesquite, TX

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

I highly recommend this toothbrush. My teeth LOVE it!

Pulsonic may not be for everyone

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Oral-B Slim Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:

I purchased a Oral B Pulsonic because it was on sale and because I trust Oral B's reputation for products. I now have three electric toothbrushes and I use this one the least. The "pulsonic" does not leave my teeth feeling polished unless I spend additional time brushing. The Oral B Vitality (battery operated) is great and I prefer it over the Pulsonic.