Other Electric Toothbrushes:
Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush 8000 Series

Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush 8000 Series

Great Toothbrush!

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush 8000 Series:

I got this toothbrush three or so years ago and still love it. It is simple to use. Every time I brush my teeth with this brush my teeth feel from the dentist clean. The brush itself can be expensive up front and the replacement brushes can be too but it is far less expensive than unhealthy gums and teeth! Saying that, I have had the tooth brush a long time and haven't had to replace it yet and often times the store brand replacement brushes fit just as well and I often find coupons in the Sunday paper for the replacements or they are just a weekly deal at the store. Battery life is alright too. I don't know how long other charges last on other toothbrushes but I charge it once every 10 days or so. It does take about ten hours to fully charge but it does give you a couple of days warning which is good if you are on a trip or something. Overall, it just feels weird to go back to a manual toothbrush after using this one. I've used it for a long time and don't plan on buying another!

• Performance/Cleaning:

great cleaning !! Used this for 8 years without issue !

from Bryan, OH

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush 8000 Series:

I purchased this toothbrush from my dentist 8 years ago. I use it everyday and have never had any issues with it. I never have cavities and would definately purchase this product again !

Performance/Cleaning
excellent ! Teeth feel clean

very durable ......had this for 8 years without issue

• Performance/Cleaning:

Works pretty good

from Anderson, SC

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush 8000 Series:

At first your thinking "why did I buy this thing again?" but after you stop wondering if it's actually working or not or even laughing because this thing tickles your mouth you will start to see that it does in fact work. It's good for in between your teeth. But floss is also good for that so it makes you wonder if buying a big old fancy gadget like this is actually worth the money rather then using a regular old tooth brush that you have to actually pull back and forth across your teeth. Well If you don't like flossing then this little electric tooth brush is probably a good buy, however I myself floss on a regular basis so I don't really require such a fancy gadget even though it works well. The handle on the brush feels good, it's a nice feel on your hands because it's a good shape nit like a big blocky thing you know. Anyways like I said better for those who don't really like flossing, probably good for kids because I don't think I've ever seen a kid floss his teeth before lol. It would also be good for elderly if they don't like the wrist action of a non motorized tooth brush. All in all this product works good.

Oral B Professional Care toothbrush does the job!

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush 8000 Series:

My Oral B electric toothbrush was a gift from my mother-in-law, who works for a dentist.  I have long had a bad habit of brushing too hard and was starting to see a little recession in my gums.  What I really like about the Oral B is that you don't have to do anything except hold it to your teeth and move it around.  The spinning head does the work.  There is a feature that if you press too hard the pulsing stops - good for someone like me.  Also, this particular model has a built in feature where the power changes at the 30-second mark so you can changes areas in your mouth and at the 2 minute mark when you've brushed long enough.

The battery last a long time when the unit isn't plugged in and the brush heads are colored so that when the blue fades it's time for a change.  Another thing I like about it is that there are different heads to clean your tongue and get deep between teeth.

The only thing I've found I don't like is that when you put the brush back on its base the water runs down and pools on the bottom.  It builds up a gunk on the base and on the bottom of the toothbrush.