View more electric toothbrushes

4.8

Pros

Cons

Braun Professional Care 8950 Oral B Power Toothbrush

***I received this Braun professional toothbrush from my husband for my birthday.This high quality brush is a pleasure to use. It iss fast and thorough. It is a big improvement in performance. I should have upgraded before. Brushes spin much faster and really invigorate my gums. It definitely gets my teeth cleaner and works more gently than my old Colgate power brush.  It does a much better job of cleaning between teeth and around the back molars. The compact brush head easily reaches all those hard to reach places. It doesn't splash or splatter when you're using it, or when you're rinsing the head under the faucet. It makes brushing fun and more effective. You feel like you just got your teeth polished at the dentist. I am very satisfied with this electric toothbrush. However it does takes some getting use to. My dental hygienist indicated she really saw some improvement in my gums. The stock refills  sell at a very good price too. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants healthy gums.***

Good electronic toothbrush, but no Sonicare

I really wanted to like this toothbrush. I was told by my dentist that I have to take better care of my teeth and he recommended trying an electric toothbrush. I purchased this and a Sonicare model and have been trying each over the course of several weeks at a time. In my estimation of eating things like spinach which I can gauge how well it cleans. I would say that the Oral-B is better than the manual brushing but not as good as the Sonicare. What I really like about the Oral-B is that I can feel the brush cleaning my teeth and feel like I'm brushing. With the Sonicare, you are not supposed to actually brush but simply to pass and hold the brush over your teeth at gums at the 45 degree angle and allow the brush to work (also it takes some time to get used to how noisy the sound is in your head). If you are coming from a manual toothbrush you will be happy with this. But if you really want clean teeth I would recommend getting a Sonicare.

Good electronic toothbrush, but no Sonicare

High Quality Brushing

from New Baltimore, MI

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

Not only does the Oral-B Professional Care Toothbrush brush your teeth, it massages your gums as well. This gets my teeth so clean when I brush with it! It was my first eletric toothbrush as I normally use a regural no frills brush to do the job. The head of it is smaller than what I am used to, but it's now easier to clean my teeth in the back where it was hard to reach. The batteries last a long time as well! One neat feature that I use all the time is the timing feature! Press the button and it will count down a recommended time for brushing. I think I used to brush my teeth a bit too fast before, but now this helps me find a good time for ideal brushing. I love this toothbrush!!

Oral-B Professional Care For Flawless Tooth Cleaning

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

I was extremely leery about getting a electric toothbrush. I just couldn't justify the price based on how little I knew about them. However, I started having some troubles with my teeth and mouth pain and decided to do some research to see if this kind of brush could help. All of the information I read seemed promising so I took the plunge and bought this toothbrush, the Oral-B Profession Care 8950. What a difference! In the month that I've been using this product the mouth pain I was experiencing has gone away! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking to make a great investment in their mouth/tooth health.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Great toothbrush for great price

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

This is an awesome toothbrush. Very functional and great quality. spins with power and makes my teeth feel very clean as when I go to the dentist. Would love for everyone in my home to own one.

Great quality

• Performance/Cleaning:

Leaves your mouth feeling fresher than ever!

from Santa Rosa, CA

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

Shortly after transitioning from an "old-fashioned" toothbrush to a new electronic toothbrush I noticed excellent results. This Professional series toothbrush from Oral-B has made my teeth feeling cleaner and much healthier. This is no exaggeration, my gums are pinker and flossing is less needed (though I still floss). It was much worth the investment for both the price and to improve the health of my mouth. The bristles of the toothbrush easily reach between my teeth and are more efficient at removing plaque. I recommend this brand and product to all of my friends because it made my smile whiter and a lot easier to brush.

Great product, great price

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

Was fortunate enough to find this at my local big box store. Would recommend any searching for an electric toothbrush to look there first prior to purchasing. Knowing that Oral-B is a good company based on reviews and comments, it is safe to say it will be a safe investment. Since using this item for about a week, I am very pleased with my purchase. My main priority for it's usage was actually the battery life. As with other electric toothbrushes I have owned it does give you a number of uses without having to let it "live" on the charging base, but I do that anyway. On a full strength charge it really does a thorough cleaning of your teeth. It feels good in your hand and is very easy to use.

• Performance/Cleaning:

This is a great electric toothbrush that I would buy again!

from Elizabethtown, KY

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

I really love this toothbrush. I have always had trouble with my teeth (many cavities) and this toothbrush has really helped keep my teeth clean. It also comes with a timer that is set for 2 minutes of brushing. That really helps me. I've had no problems at all with poor functioning. It works great and I've it for about a year now. It's easy to clean, easy to change out the head on it, and easy to use. My teeth feel very clean after I use it and my teeth do not hurt. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a professional type grade electric toothbrush. I don't think you will be disappointed in the least.

Performance/Cleaning
This toothbrush is great at performing. Works well and I've had no problems at all using it.

No problems at all with durability.

Love this brush!!

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

I love love love this toothbrush. I had a coupon and purchased it on a whim and will never go back to a manual toothbrush. My teeth have never looked better and honestly look whiter. It is also really easy to use.

We purchased different heads for each member of our family and we all use the same handle. It is honestly the best purchase I have made in a long time.

I also can't believe how inexpensive this brush is for what you get. I've seen much more expensive brushes and can't believe they do a better job.

It also vibrates every 30 seconds to let you know when you should switch quadrants so that you know how long to brush your teeth.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Leaves teeth very clean and charge lasts a long time

from Denton, TX

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

The Oral B Professional Care toothbrush leaves your teeth feeling so clean and I love the timer on it so you know how long you've been brushing. The charge lasts a long time so you don't have to plug it into the charger very often. The only downside is you need to replace the brush every 3 months or so and they are kind of expensive.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Great clean, like you have come from the Hygienist's chair

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Oral-B ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

The Oral-B Toothbrush is fantastic, you can clean your teeth effectively without scrubbing your gums off. My hygienist suggested that I hold the toothbrush on each tooth to allow the sonic vibes to work so I have to practice patience. I like to stretch out my hips while the toothbrush is doing all the work.

Performance/Cleaning
When the brush heads wear out (the blue color will disappear so you know when it's time to replace them) you can buy new ones at the drugstore. They are not cheap, but then again, neither are dentures!

I have knocked this toothbrush on the floor dozens of times and it just recharges and starts right up. It's a keeper!