Other Misc. Dentals:
Dental Floss
Oral-B
Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast

Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast

Oral-B Floss Pick + Scope good product but...

Oral-B floss picks can stand by themselves, they don't need Scope to bolster their abilities. Too many products today think that they need to ADD things to make themselves better or more appealing. Oral-B floss picks are fantastic without Scope added, but it did not ruin them, just wasn't necessary. I like my floss picks and mouthwash seperate.

I have gotten very picky about this product: floss picks, as they have become a necessity in my life. A year and a half ago I suffered an illness that led to multiple amputations, including half my fingers. Thus flossing my teath using regular floss has become an impossibility. I cannot wrap it around my fingers anymore, as they are not there. So floss pick are important and I HAVE to be picky about what I can use.

Oral-B has mastered the right shape for my disabled hands to hold and use. Some other floss picks are to flimsy/floppy and bend when I apply pressure. Other brands, the floss snaps when I insert it between my teeth. But Oral-B can take it all. And the floss itself isjust the right thickness as to not get stuck.

As I indicated, the addition of the SCOPE is flavorful, but I feel it is an unessesary waste. Floss alone, brushing and mouthwashing/rinse are my preferred oral care.

No Thanks - I'd Rather Use Regular Dental Floss

Like most people, I'm not a huge fan of flossing, but I commit to doing it regularly to keep my mouth healthy.  I don't like the type of floss that shreds or gets stuck between teeth, but there are some great options that glide easily and ensure thorough cleaning.  At my latest dental checkup, my dentist handed me a goodie bag containing a toothbrush, a sample of toothpaste, and a package of **Oral-B Floss Picks**.

Oral-B Floss Picks are designed to be easier to use than regular dental floss.  They are shred-resistant and slide easily between teeth with a "textureslide" finish.  In addition, they are coated with a cool, minty flavor.  There is also a flexible pick component that stimulates gums and allows you to remove plaque and food particles from the gumline and between teeth.

I put an Oral-B Floss Pick to the test.  After the first two swipes, the floss became bent and I had to use another one.  Another two swipes, and I needed to rinse the strip to continue.  Halfway done, I needed yet another floss-pick because the plastic became completely bent.  It took me 4 floss-picks to do the work of a single length of floss.

I can see why some people would prefer the convenience of the **Oral-B Floss Pick **if they have trouble using regular dental floss.  But for me, there's no contest.  I'll keep using [Crest Glide Deep Clean Dental Floss][1] to keep my mouth healthy and clean.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Procter-Gamble-Crest-Glide-Deep-Clean-Floss-Cool-Mint-43-7-Yd-3-Pack-review-3f56

so convenient

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

I love Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast! Thanks to these floss picks I floss more than I used to when I only used the traditional floss. These floss picks are more convenient to use than traditional floss because it does not slip out of my fingers and it is easier to reach into the back of my mouth where my harder to reach teeth are located. These floss picks always leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh as well. These floss picks are so easy to use and are so thorough in my flossing routine. The bag these floss picks come in contain a fair amount of floss picks so you are getting a good value for your money. These Oral B floss picks are ideal for anyone to use. They work exactly like traditional floss except it is attached to a pick that gives you more control. Oral - B's floss picks are so convenient and will definitely improve anyone's teeth cleaning routine.

Convenient To Floss Anywhere

from Virginia

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

I have trusted Oral-b for my families dental needs and most of the time I love their products. I bought Oral-b Floss Picks Plus Scope when I realized my family wasn't flossing nearly as much as we could be. The floss picks are easy to carry around and good to have on hand while driving down the road or eating out with family. While using this product it is discreet to pick food out of your teeth when needed and while doing a deep floss this product helps you to reach those are to get to spaces between your teeth. Since my teeth are tight together this floss on a few occasions would shred an get stuck which can be annoying. On the other hand family members love these and didn't experience the shredding issue and flossed a great deal more with the floss pick than traditional dental floss. I've introduced the floss picks to my youngest daughters to start the habit of flossing. They really enjoy using them and are learning to floss their own teeth without moms help. So that is a big plus!

Love this floss.

from Nazareth, pa

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

I absolutely hate to floss my teeth. I think it is one of the grossest things I have to do besides diaper duty. I have a hard time reaching every where in my mouth. I was having a hard time telling my children that they needed to floss their teeth if I could not even floss my own teeth. Then I found Oral-B Floss Picks and they were amazing. They are very simple to use and you can reach every where in your mouth with ease. I had no problems teaching my children how to use them. The pick is a great added option because you can get those hard to reach really stuck on pieces of food without any issues. We have used the Oral-B Floss Picks for a while and I was completely ecstatic when I saw that they are now with Scope. They did not need to change over to Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast to improve their product because it was already a great product. Now it is just a better product because it helps with the bad breath issues because it freshens in between your teeth that you can't get very many other ways.

Easy floss

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

The Oral B Floss picks are easy to use, the minty taste is good. My kids prefer to use these rather than using traditional dental floss so I guess it is good that there is a product kids find easier. However i hate that there is so much more "product" or resources used in each one of these rather than a piece of dental floss. While I dont consider myself an environmental fanatic, for some reason I sometimes think of all the extra plastic in these and the extra resources used to make these compared to plain old floss. Oh well I guess it is good that people are flossing in general.

I do like the convenience of being able to carry a few of these in my purse to use as needed. The type of floss they are made of is high quality. I have never had a problem with them shredding or fraying during use as some flosses tend to do. All in all I still prefer to use traditional dental floss for my every day flossing.

Great for On-the-Go

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

I'm a personal trainers, so when I'm at work, I grab quick snacks whenever I can. I don't have time to brush and floss in between seeing my training clients, but my job requires me to get pretty close to them. I am so self-conscious of having garlic breath or a piece of kale stuck between my teeth. The Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast have been lifesavers!
They are great to keep in my gym bag and even in my purse when I'm out. I can quickly give my mouth a quick cleaning without even being near a sink. Plus, since they are disposable, I don't have to worry about my toothbrush getting dirty in my bag or my toothpaste leaking everywhere.
These are so easy to use. They are quick and convenient, and I truly believe that my oral health has improved dramatically from having them around. There is just no way for me to brush and floss after every meal or snack. These provide a great means for keeping my breath fresh and my teeth clean.

Great alternative to traditional floss

from TX

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

The Oral B Floss Picks are a great alternative to traditional floss. My teeth can often be hard to get between with other flosses because they are not aligned properly. I like the option of using the pick and the convenience of the size. I keep a few in my purse and can grab a mirror and do a quick five minute cleaning in the middle of the day. The width of the floss with this product is not as big as traditional flosses and make it easier for people like me to get those hard to reach areas by the gums. This product does not cut into my gums and irritate them. It is gentle and leaves a cooling refreshing taste like Scope as the name suggests. They are great for the entire family and make traveling easy. When we stop for a meal on the go, I can hand them to the kids for a quick cleaning. They are disposable but very durable. I like the price that I can get them for and would recommend them to others. They are a great product.

Flossing made easy

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

I LOVE these floss picks! Not only do they make flossing easy they serve a dual purpose by also freshening your breath! The flavor doesn't last too long but it's just enough to make my mouth feel refreshed. I like the picks so much better than regular floss. I throw a few of these in a Ziploc bag and keep them in my purse. They are small, easy to use, and easy to dispose. The handle makes reaching back teeth so much easier. With conventional floss I have to reach my whole hand to to the back of my mouth it seems. Also these picks have a sharp tip at one end so if you need to scratch off any plaque or get some food that's stuck out of your teeth it's super easy and convenient. My kids recently started using floss picks too and they love them as well. They are easier for kids to use then regular floss. You don't have to wrap string around your finger which is nice. I would recommend these to everyone!

Not bad

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

My husband had me start buying these after his mom gave him some to try. I'm pretty content on using plain old floss so I was really not keen on switching to these at first. However after using them I do like them. They are durable, and they do make it easier to get in your mouth and floss. No more having to shove 2 fingers in to floss! I'm very weird though about reusing the same piece of floss because of the fact your getting food out of your mouth. So I will end up using several of these at one time or I will wipe it on a piece of tissue after every tooth I floss. Of course not everyone is like that so that may not bother you. These work great for kids also, especially if they are just learning to floss. You don't have to worry about teaching them to use both hands to floss. Instead they can just use one hand and floss just as easy. Of course after using these as well as any floss, mouth wash is a must just to rinse out whatever the floss pulled out. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who flosses.

My favorite dental floss to use.

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

After using these scope outlast dental picks, I will never go back to using regular old dental floss again, if I can help it. They are a little bit more on the pricier side than other dental floss, but I find the extra money completely worth it. These are so easy to use and fit nicely into your hand. They glide into your teeth so easily. I have never had one of these picks shred on me in the least. In fact, I can get through an entire flossing session with just one of these because I can rinse it and reuse. The floss still holds up and it does not rinse away any of the product on the floss when I do that repeatedly, it's great. I have always dreaded the flossing aspect of my dental routine, and I paid for it on my visits to the dentist with bad tartar build up. As far as breath freshening power, I cannot really say if it attributes to a longer fresh mouth as I use scope mouthwash for that. As far as a dental floss though, it is the best.

Great flossers

Comments about Oral-B Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast:

I hated to floss. I could never use the traditional line floss. So I hardly flossed for years. I just now recently started flossing again. I went to the dentist and had to have some work done on my teeth. My dentist told me I was in the first stage of gum disease. They recommended brushing and flossing daily. After they told me that, I committed myself to take better care of my teeth. Then I came across oral-B floss picks with scope and decided to give it a try. I got to say I do not mind flossing anymore. It was way simpler to use then traditional floss. I have small tight teeth and I had problems with using the line floss. But the oral-B floss picks smoothly went in and out of my teeth very easily. They helped get the food that gets stuck in my teeth out, that brushing alone can't get. The floss with scope leaves a nice taste in my mouth. I still use regular mouthwash to kill germs and make my breath smell super good. Using Oral-B floss picks became one of my daily oral hygiene routines, along with brushing and using mouthwash.