Other Electric Toothbrushes:
Oral B CrossAction Power Whitening Battery Powered Toothbrush Colors May Vary

Oral B CrossAction Power Whitening Battery Powered Toothbrush Colors May Vary

great tooth brush!

from Proctor, OK

Comments about Oral B CrossAction Power Whitening Battery Powered Toothbrush Colors May Vary:

I am a longtime user of the Sonicare toothbrushes but I love the side to side action of this brush. It gets in between teeth so well and has a good massaging action for gums. My mouth feels so good after using this brush.

I have not had this brush long enough to be fair for this question.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Oral-B CrossAction Power Toothbrush Wonderful!

from Oceanside, CA

This toothbrush is a wonderful thing! I had tried the cheaper disposable toothbrushes made by Oral-B but they didn't work as well. This Oral-B has a replaceable batteries and replaceable brush heads. The battery life is really long on this toothbrush. I love the available colors for this brush with the exception of red, its more pink. The brush heads have two different sections of movement. The top section rotates in a circular motion and the lower section moves up and down. My teeth feel fresh from the dentist clean after using this toothbrush. You don't have to try and manually brush your teeth with it you just pass it over your teeth with light pressure and they get soo clean! I was considering spending lots of money on a electric toothbrush from my dentist but then I found this one and I don't see myself getting any thing different. Some of the "professional" brushes don't have very big brush heads the one on this toothbrush is perfect.

Oral B CrossAction Powe is Compact and Powerful

from Woonsocket, RI

I had been using regular toothbrushes for all these years, mainly from Colgate and Oral-B. And I used to look for soft to extra soft as I don't like hard bristles. For toothpaste, I use advanced whitening toothpastes. But no matter how hard and long I used to brush and cover all areas, my teeth were never fully white...kind of yellowish. I regulary go for dental checkups every 6 months. Apart from cleaning my teeth and removing tartars, my dentist never said much anything about the color of my teeth. Then, I stumble upon this product at one of the departmental stores and as it was not expensive, I thought of trying it out and wanted to see the difference between manual brushing and power brushing. Well, the small step helped a lot and I see a huge difference -

1) I don't have to use extensive force anymore. The brush covers every little detail and cleans my teeth thoroughly.

2) It is soft just as I wanted to be.

3) It is quite sturdy and light and compact. Unlike those bulky battery powered brushes, it can fit well in my travel pouch.

4) The price is just right, in fact way cheaper.

I feel happy about my decision! :-)

Oral B CrossAction Battery Powered Toothbrush gets the job done!

from Archbald, PA

I see my dentist every six months and usually never have problems with my teeth.  They supply me with a new toothbrush and I'm on my way.  Lately, I have been concerned with the yellow discoloration of my teeth--I am a huge soda drinker!  So I decided to spend the extra money and try out the whitening collection I recently heard about.  I purchased whitening mouth wash, whitening tooth paste, white strips, then I purchased my first battery powered toothbrush from Oral B.  I wasn't aware that they made toothbrushes that had the ability to help remove stains and whiten your teeth until seeing it that day.  I actually purchased two, one for myself and one for my husband.  Although it may seem unhygenic, I only brushed once every morning.  But this toothbrush is so much fun to use and makes my teeth feel bright and healthy, that now I brush at the very least, two times daily.  Once in the am and then before bedtime.  Sometimes, I even brush in the middle of the day just to get that same fresh feeling.  The toothbrush has a great grip handle and is very easy to use.  I also love the fact that the bristles hold the toothpaste and polish my teeth with its rotating head.  And now, thanks to the blue bristles, I know when I should be replacing my brush to get the maximum effect.  I take pride in my new smile!