Other Electric Toothbrushes:

Oral B B Professional Care Deluxe Electric Toothbrush

My Dentist Recommended Oral B

from Trenton, MI

Comments about Oral B B Professional Care Deluxe Electric Toothbrush:

**We got this Oral B Electric Toothbrush from our Dentist. My husband and I both have them. The Oral B is convenient to use; and it is also not too bulky to have on the counter in the bathroom.**

**It really keeps your teeth DENTIST clean between cleanings; that is why the dentist wanted us to have them to prevent cavities and gum problems, as well. We are both 50ish, and using Oral B Professional Care Deluxe Electic Toothbrush is the way to go for us!! It keeps our mouth healthy; this is the honest truth! I have had two crowns, but never had a root canal. So far, the two crowns and fillings with the white dental material have been the way to keep my mouth healthy and sound. My gums are healthy. (I also floss regularly. This is very important!) The Oral B. Electric Toothbrush cleans your teeth but is not harsh. It is perfect to keep your teeth in tip top condition. Keeping your teeth healthy is so important for the health of your entire body. Your oral health affects the health of EVERY organ in your body!!! So, this is why an Oral B Electric Toothbruth is SO highly important, and I do RECOMMEND it HONESTLY!!! It is high quality and a wonderful, trustworthy brand. Note the attachments beside it; it has different size heads. Very convenient and perfect for your every necessity. A GOOD BRAND and a GREAT TOOTHBRUSH!!! Just try the manual one and you will be convinced!! **

Good toothbrush!

from Tipp City, OH

Comments about Oral B B Professional Care Deluxe Electric Toothbrush:

The Oral B Professional Care Delux ElectricToothbrush is a wonderful toothbrush! I received it for a birthday gift a few years ago and have loved it ever since! It is very reliable. Every time I have reached for it, it has worked. I wanted to get the toothbrush because of my doctor telling me I was applying too much pressure to my gums and teeth while brush with a manual brush. It was hurting my gums and making the sensitive...The Oral B Toothbrush has helped me with this. Since it does all the brushing I don't feel the need to push and scrub so hard. The brushes that came with the brush lasted me for almost two years too. I am not sure why their brushes last longer than a manual brush but for some reason they do! The brush also requires less toothpaste. I tend to brush my teeth a lot so this helps save a little money! I also like that you don't have to charge it every day. I usually charge mine every week but I think it can go typically two weeks without being charged. Great brush and worth the money!