Other Fans:

Optimus Tower Fan

I'm a big fan...get it?

from Nederland, CO

Comments about Optimus Tower Fan:

The boxy floor fans of years past have never really gotten me too excited. They're loud, inefficient, and I always have felt like they are just pushing hot air around. (And I would know.) Not so with the Optimus--I would imagine that this would the fan the Starship Enterprise would use, because first of all: it looks AWESOME! I love the way it maximizes the space you have without always being in your way, yet it's so powerful you will keep cool all summer. One big plus for me: It's *silent*. Okay, well maybe not silent per se, but super quiet, so quiet you can actually have a conversation with it running. Also, it's super affordable without being a cheap piece of junk. I would not go back to the run-of-the-mill box fans after using this, and I definitely recommend it.

Whisper Quite but great power

from Grass Lake, MI

Comments about Optimus Tower Fan:

This fan is not only whisper quiet but very powerful. I have not had to set it above setting one even on the hottest days. When set to occilate it gives a wide coverage of air without blowing things off tables or around the room. It is also a very resonable price point for the quality you get. I've recommened it to many family and friends.