Other Space Heaters:
Optimus
H 1382
Optimus Portable 2-Speed Oscillating Fan Heater with Thermostat H-1382

Summary

Optimus brings you the finest in fans and heaters. The H-1382 is a portable oscillating fan heater with thermostat. Features include two heat settings of 750 and 1500 watts, automatic thermostat control, four position function switch with off, fan, lo and hi, fan only setting, motorized oscillating base that rotates a full 90 degrees, internal heat limiting thermostat, thermal cut-off safety device, overheat protection circuit, tip-over safety switch and power indicator light.

Optimus Portable 2-Speed Oscillating Fan Heater with Thermostat H-1382

Pros

Cons

Perfect for the office

Comments about Optimus Portable 2-Speed Oscillating Fan Heater with Thermostat H-1382:

Overall this product does exactly what I needed it to do. My office building gets pretty cold in the winter and this heater works great to keep me warm. I like to just keep it under my desk and let it blow on my feet. It does a great job warming me up and keeping me warm throughout the day.

Overall this product works good for me. I keep is pretty close to my feet under my desk and it does great and keeping me warm. I am not sure how far the heat would actually reach but for me it does not matter.

This product is so easy to use and is really perfect for any small area you are trying to heat up. I love using it at work!

I have had mine for a while now and it works great to heat up my feet and small office during the winter.

Overall it is not the prettiest, sleekest deisgn but who cares? For me I just keep it tucked under my desk so noone can see it.

Safety
This product is great. In the past i have had issues with heaters smelling like smoke. This one does not!

• Safety:

Perfect to keep you warm!

I use this everyday! I sit it in my living room, and it warms the whole house! My husband even uses this space heater in his garage while working on his trucks in the winter time, or if we have get togethers. We have had this space heater for around two to three years, and it works just as great now as it ever has. It is a very energy efficient and cost effective space heater! We run this space heater, and turn the central heating off! My husband and I went through countless numbers of space heaters before finding this one! This is heat at its finest! When I work in my office, I sit it under my desk right by my feet to keep me warm! If you want a great heater, this is it! It has a low and high, you can up or down the temperature. There are just so many wonderful things about this space heater. You can not go wrong when buying this Optimus Portable Space Heater! Go buy it now, and save some money on your energy bill! ;)

Keeps the toes toasty

from Harvard Il

I surely do not know how I would make it through the winter without my little space heater at work. I work in a warehouse with loading docks that are constantly open, having my space heater on the floor to warm my toes is a life saver. It definitely gets a lot of use, it is on all day long and never looses it's steam. I never have to worry about it not keeping up. Very dependable and wonderful to have. The oscillating feature is great to have to help the heat not to be concentrated in just one area. With many settings I am always sure to find the right amount of heat for freezing days and then the not so cold days.

Not too bad

from VA

I picked this up on sale to put in the family room with me, because it always seem a little cool to me, and turning up the heat everyone else complains it is too warm. I think it does ok. I have to put it pretty close to me, which isn't too bad. It puts off a decent amount of heat. It's not loud, and is easy to use. My family room isn't huge, but isn't small, and it seems to keep it a couple degrees warmer than the rest of the house. I am sure there are better heaters out there. But it does the job.

does the job

easy to use, it's not complicated

so far it has held up just fine

decent size

Safety
doesn't get super hot or anything like that

• Safety:

Convenient and great for small spaces

from Forest Hills, NY

I use this at work because it gets really cold in NYC and working for the City of New York the heat doesnt always stay on. I keep this at the office and it really saves me during those winter months. There's two speeds of heat and usually I have it on a few hours and turn it off and my office stays warm.

The sound can be a bit distracting but I will tolerate sound for warmth

Safety
You still have to use common sense and keep it clear from fire causing objects