Other Supplements:
Optimum Nutrition
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men

opti men: optimum multivitamin for men, hands down

Comments about Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men:

On on my second bottle and I have to say this is my favorite multivitamin I've ever taken. I ran out for about 3 weeks and definitively noticed the effects. I'm more alert at work, my energy increases and I just feel much happier and healthier from taking this multi-vitamin. The only thing that worried me at first is when you pee, your urine will become extremely neon yellow.

This is a great product. I use it everyday and results are fantastic. Pills are a little big but you get use to them. Can't go wrond with over 75 minerals and vitamins. I would defenitely recomend these to a friend. Great product overall.

Pros: Opti-Men is a high quality yet inexpensive means of getting your daily vitamins and minerals, not to mention all of the additional blends in Opti-Men geared towards performance, recovery, and building up your immune system. The price is also a highlight here as stated above. Opti-Men has just as much, if not more essentials than it’s competitors yet you get double the quantity for the price you would pay for these competitors’ brands.

Cons: None.