Other Supplements:
Optimum Nutrition
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard French Vanilla Creme

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard French Vanilla Creme

Great protein!

Comments about Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard French Vanilla Creme:

I have had a great experience with this brand of protein powder. I use it every morning for breakfast and it has not disappointed me at all. I make smoothies each morning using fruit, almond milk, ice, and this protein powder. The flavor of this french vanilla creme is great. It really compliments the smoothie and adds a ton of flavor. It makes the smoothie taste almost like a milkshake. It also works to keep my hunger satisfied throughout the morning. Just two scoops is all I need to keep my going throughout the day. I drink one of these right before work and stayed satisfied until lunch. The only bad part about this is that it is really expensive. However, it is high in quality and the flavor is great. It also lasts you a fair amount of time so you don't have to purchase it each week. It is definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend this protein powder. I know I will continue to use it.

High standard whey protein by ON.

Optimum Nutrition is one of the base protein supplement creators out there. Though the cost of their protein mix might be on the higher end, they create some of the better protein supplements. The gold standard (5 pounds) with Vanilla flavor is one their best tasting supplements.
It contains whey isolates and whey concentrate. One of the best parts of ON is that they supplement their protein shakes with Glutamine and BCAA's so that you don't have to take them separately as supplements. The price for ON Gold Standard is still higher than most protein supplement makers but they provide a high quality product that tastes great.
I have not tried any of their other flavors, but I find that the Vanilla flavored one is good. The protein powder does not clump up as long as you mix it well and you only need water. I don't mix it with milk but I know you can. It generally still has a pretty sweet taste with just water alone and I think mixing it with milk would probably make it taste less sweet and thus require me to mix in sugar.

The All Around Protein

Pound for pound, price for price, Optimum Nutrition is the best why protein supplement around. I started my foray into whey protein supplements off and on about 8 years ago. The reason why I was off and on was because whey supplements back then tasted like flavored chalk and were even harder to mix. It was a chore to make. Even blenders, the powders would clump up and just be nasty.

Enter in Optimum Nutrition, the first whey protein container that I've actually. And I've finished many of them. Not only is Optimum Nutrition easy to mix, but it tastes great, and its at a great value. The Vanilla Creme is my flavor of choice. The flavor is strong, sweet enough, and because it's vanilla, its very customizable. I've been able to make a variety of tasty smoothies, breads, and pancakes with this supplement. The reason why I've been able to consistently go is not only because it tastes great, but it mixes well, too. You don't even need a blender, One scoop and some water in a shaker, and your good to go. No clumps, no problem. Now, take into the account the price point of Optimum Nutrition is your best bet for supplements.

One of the best Whey Protein

Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Gold Standard French Vanilla Creme is one of the best protein out there. If you are in to bodybuilding, then you have heard about this product because is one of the most known. The taste of this Protein is great and it blends very easily, so it is a great product for everyone.

Great Whey!

If you have any experience in the body building or workout and fitness supplementation world you have heard of the Optimum Nutrition brand, and probably of Gold Standard Whey before. This is for good reason, it is well known to be one of the best products on the market and consistently tops sales at GNC and online supplement sites. The quality of this product makes it very well reputed, leading to increased muscular gains and decreased recovery time when added to a functional work out plan and a well balanced diet. This product comes in many flavors, with French Vanilla not quite being the best choice in my opinion. Regardless, this product not only functions well as a post workout or meal replacement shake, but can also be incorporated into recipes for added protein and nutrition. For the vanilla flavor I would recommend incorporation into pancakes and other baked goods.