2.5

2.5

Dont Buy from these liers

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about OpticsPlanet.com:

Don't buy, absolute liers. Read below:
Time of chat: 5/12/2016 4:03:27 PM
Length of chat: 00:24:07
Your name: kyle
Chatted with: David

4:03 PM David: Hello, kyle. Give me a second to review your question.
4:03 PM David: May I please have your order number?
4:03 PM kyle: order# 7438324
4:04 PM David: The New, Aimpoint Pro Patrol Rifle Optic 30mm Red Dot Sight 12841 is not in-stock. At this time we're estimating yours to arrive in early June. Once it gets in we will be shipping it to you.
4:08 PM David: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
4:09 PM kyle: so I ordered it and was advised 7-16 days it would be shipped. you collect funds and now your site is stating shipping 1-3 days. but mine isn't until June? this is a little deceiving. when in June?
4:10 PM David: Early June, first week or two. Also, I show we have not captured any funds from this order.
4:10 PM David: At the time the order was placed we authorized the full amount of the order, but we haven't charged.
4:10 PM kyle: and will the your company provide expedited shipping. since I've had to wait an entire month. I have the cc statement
4:10 PM David: The authorization is held by your card issuer.
4:11 PM David: This item is currently on back order. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. I show you are currently 140th in line to receive this once we get it in.
4:13 PM kyle: so it may not be early June, it all depends on what you receive from the manufacture correct so I may not see my optic till July.
4:14 PM David: The current estimate is June as I am not counting a shipment we had estimated to receive two days ago. If that shipment comes in, then it will be once that is processed.
4:14 PM David: But the estimates may change.
4:16 PM David: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
4:16 PM kyle: so back to my shipping question, will your company provide expedited shipping? since they weren't forthcoming on the original order.
4:17 PM David: I apologize for the inconvenienc

Great place for gun accessories

from Downers Grove, IL

Comments about OpticsPlanet.com:

I purchased the majority of my pistol and rifle bags and cases from Optics Planet. I had never heard of the place before I made these purchases but was drawn by the low prices. Compared to Amazon, the prices on the items I wanted were cheaper, even with shipping charges added. The layout of the site is on the cluttered side, but after navigating for a few seconds, you get the gist of it. There's a lot of filtering options and customer reviews to help you narrow down your selection and determine what's a good item to buy. Checkout was relatively painless and there was prompt e-mail communication regarding order confirmation and shipping confirmation. I received my items in a timely fashion. They also have an e-mail signup where you can get around 5% off your order when you initially sign-up. Overall, I'd recommend Optics Planet for their low prices and quick shipping.