Other Contact Lens Cares:
Opti-Free
Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution

Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution

Solution is an effective disinfecting tool!!

It could be a daunting task to choose best contact lens solution. There are so many varieties of disinfecting solution on the market. Thank goodness the optometrist or opthamologist makes recommendations based on each individual and their particular needs. When I first started wearing contact lenses, my opthamologist recommended this disinfecting solution and gave me a starter bottle. After removing contact lenses, gently rub each one and store in a clean case with solution to remove protein and debris. I have sinced moved on to a contact lens solution that works better for me but this is a great cleaning and disinfecting solution. My grandson uses this solution exclusively because that is what his optometrist recommends for him. It can be scary putting anything in your eyes but with the correct information regarding cleaning and usage, contact lenses can be a very rewarding product to utilize.

Opti free products are worse than generic brands

All of the Opti free products are supposed to be the best out there to prevent dryness and irritability, however I find the generic brands work better.  I have used several other products by Opti Free and I am disappointed with the products.

Great solution

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

Really great solution that leaves your contacts clean and your eyes feeling refreshed after using it. This is a leading brand and I think that's for good reason. The solution is simple to use, you just pour it onto your contacts, rub them a little bit if you want to get off extra dirt, and then place them into a contact case with the solution to soak. The replenish solution does a fantastic job at keeping your contacts clean of excess debris and dirt that might build up over regular daily use of your contacts, and irritate your eyes giving you infections and things like that. While using this solution, I haven't really suffered from things like eye infections or scratches like I used to in the past. I also think that this solution hydrates your contacts really well, thus keeping your eyes from drying out too quickly as well. My eyes are normally pretty dry and I find that using this solution helps greatly to alleviate those dry eye symptoms.

Been Using This for Years!

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

I've had contacts for about seven years now. When I first got them, my eye doctor recommended that I use this Opti-Free Replenish Solution. It works so incredibly well that I've been using it ever since!

I love that this solution can be used in multiple situations. I use this solution to clean my contacts every night. I'll also use it during the day just to re-wet my contacts if my eyes seem dry. This solution disinfects and reconditions contacts, allowing them to last even longer. My contacts should be replaced about every 21 days. When I use this solution, I usually don't have to replace my contacts for about four or five weeks, which is GREAT.

I have very sensitive eyes. There have been times when I had to use a friend's contact solution and it caused my eyes to burn. I have never had that problem while using OptiFree, so I would definitely recommend this brand to people who have sensitive eyes.

All in all, this is an excellent product and I would highly recommend it!

Opti-Free Replenish Contact Solution

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

I have had contacts going on 12 years now. I have tried different brands of multi-purpose contact solution, but none compares to Opti-Free Replenish Mulit-Purpose contact solution. Opti-Free Replenish solution not only cleans my contacts, but also disinfects them as well. People who wear contacts have to be very careful that they clean their contact lenses very well. If we don't use a solution that cleans your lenses very well, we could get bacteria in our eyes that could possibly infect or damage our eye sight more. That's why buying a contact solution that cleans and disinfects the lense is extremely important. Opti-Free is the number one brand that eye doctors recommend for people who wear contacts. Opti-Free Replenish solution not only does great at cleaning contact lenses, but it also keeps my lenses more moist and more comfortable in my eyes. I hardly have to rewet my contact lenses, when using Opti-Free replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution. I would highly recommend Opti-Free replenish contact solution for all contact wearers.

This is my product of choice for my toric lenses

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

I use two kinds of toric lenses, clear and color enhanced. I also wear them sometimes all day, and rely on a good solution to store them in as well as to clean them after use. This product does both jobs very well, with both the clear lenses as well as the colored ones retaining clarity without buildup, and also does not burn my eyes, which may be slightly more sensitive than average.

A trusted brand that works!

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

I've been using Opti-free brand for over 10 years and this specific Replenish solution for the last several years. It really does help my eyes feel more moist and comfortable. When I have accidentally grabbed one of the other Opti-free solutions at the store, I can feel the difference in moisture throughout the day. I also like the Replenish because you do not have to disinfect or rub your lenses. I just soak my contacts in the Replenish overnight and then rinse them off a couple seconds and put them in. My eye doctor always says my eyes look healthy and that my contact lenses look clean at my regular eye exams, so I know it's working. I personally believe that the Replenish also helps my contacts last longer -- probably because of not having to rub them and also the special formula. The bottle seems to last a really long time too and I like that some of the boxes come with a new lens case to put my contacts in, so I can change it out.

Opti-Free Replenish contact solution

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

I have been using this contact solution for the past year and thought I would share my outstanding experience. This is the eye contact solution I was started on by my eye doctor, and have stuck to it because I never had the dry/itchy eye issues that my friends had complained about, and no matter what the contacts looked like when I took them out, they are always crystal clear when I put them in. Opti-Free Replenish is an excellent contact solution.

Great Contact Solution

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

I really like all of the opti-free contact lens solutions. Replenish keeps my lenses feeling comfortable and moist all throughout the day. It is worth the money! I switched brands once and my eyes were left feeling dry and itchy. I believe the opti-free uses only the finest ingredients.

Keeps my contacts hydrated all night!

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

This product was recommended to me by my eye doctor so I started using it and I am very satisfied with the results! Sometimes off brand solution can burn my eyes because it doesn't disinfect my contacts enough. But, Opti Free works great! It keeps my contacts moist all night and disinfects them as well! I have never had any burning sensation after taking them out of the solution and placing them in my eyes! Great product and very affordable! I would recommend it to anyone who wears contact lenses!

Only one I use

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

I started wearing contact lenses (I use Air Optix) two years ago and this is the brand that I started with and have come back too. I like this brand because it is renews my contacts night after night and makes them feel like new each day. It feels completely natural when I put them. Other brands made my eyes feel dry by the end of the day but this keeps my eyes feeling good for the whole day. I also love that it comes in various sizes, the large that I keep at home for everyday use, they have a medium sized one that I could see being used at a second place of stay or maybe kept at work. Then they have a small size that is perfect for traveling for up to two weeks or so or kept in a purse. It is not an expensive brand either and I often find coupons for Opti-Free in the Sunday newspaper or it is just a weekly deal where I shop. Also has a fairly long self life so I like to stock up when it is on sale. Overall, it is the brand that I like the most!

A contact cleaning solution that does not disappoint.

Comments about Opti-Free Replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution:

I have used (and sometimes still do) several contact cleaning solutions. This is most definitely one of my favorites. I often use it everyday - until I run out and have to use something else until I get to the store to buy more! Solution does not leave contact lens feeling dry rough in any way. It gets contacts clean and dirt free. I wear contacts that are considered to be "two week wear". Ninety percent of the time I get at least a month if not longer from each pair of contacts. I mostly attribute this to the solution being gentle yet effective. And for those times when I don't get the "extra wear" from them - it is due to the fact that I was harder than normal on them (ex. being at the beach and/or swimming in chlorinated pools more often than normal.) If you are unhappy with your current contact solution or looking for something new to try - I would highly recommend this solution to you!